Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,508 members, 7,781,560 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lucifer's Key - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Key (79533 Views)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) / Heart Of A Lucifer / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
due to the fact that my data would expire this midnight (and not certain to subscribing soon) I would try rush-up and post the entire chapter seven tonight in a stretch. Don't miss it.
But while I would be away, pls try submitting my test otherwise....
Re: Lucifer's Key by Chommieblaq(f): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
ghostwritter:

really impressive...I love it...Kudos girl

Thanks I'm really humbled
Re: Lucifer's Key by kennypedia(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
fabian a man entangled between the Web of love and power. he reincarnated himself back to life to revenge for his death only to find himself in another set of trouble. starting from the missing chapter the missing document and being the most wanted criminal after confiding in a trusted one. will power give him peace or love watch out

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by emarkson(m): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
summary: fabian lives in london,where he is comfortable. He got a call one day telling him of his grandpa's demise. Coming to Nigeria, he was given a book called 'the of secrets by hir grandpa's second in command, in the book he had the replay of his past life. He got fed up and decided to return to london but his travelling document were nowhere to be found. This lead them to sinnar,who suggested fabian should trade his soul for the safety of his but lucifer have another thing in mind for him, which include having a replical of fabian to go on terrorizing and killing people. He is trying to find a way out while the lart person he expect decided to show up which is lucy his girlfriend.
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2017

CHAPTER SEVEN

DEJA VU

It was like one of those nights he had grown use to, but that night had something different in it, it was his awareness of Lucy’s presence that changed it, it made him feel heightened up but surprisingly nostalgic.

Side Note: Don't let religion divide us, treat everyone with love and respect and let's see ourselves as one big family, for God Almighty so love us all even though He is neither a CHRISTIAN nor a MUSLIM.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
kennypedia:
fabian a man entangled between the Web of love and power. he reincarnated himself back to life to revenge for his death only to find himself in another set of trouble. starting from the missing chapter the missing document and being the most wanted criminal after confiding in a trusted one. will power give him peace or love watch out
Class rep, I was expecting a full page from you, but anyway shaa u try even when u made it appeared like it is purely a romantic novel ...tell ur class members i will be out of school for few days maybe, we will fix a class for next week.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Matrycx(m): 6:38am On Aug 05, 2017
hmmmmmmm now d picture is clearer,,, d first man murdered by d lord of d flies (he claimed to steal mustapha passport wich i tink he was forced to) once told fabian ''cant u see dat nobody question him?''' i tink d man was talkin abt mustapha,
Mustapha is a devil or he works for lucifer *my thoughts*

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Slimberry123(f): 7:13am On Aug 05, 2017
Ghostwriter, u are d bomb..u are sooo good..i had to join nairaland so i could start commenting on stories that blow my mind away...weldone sir..
Re: Lucifer's Key by Donpeteranking(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][url][/url] NICE ONE NEXT ABEG
Re: Lucifer's Key by Lotiababe(f): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
prof, when it come to typing, I hate typing like. Can't I have oral test? or maybe I will ask the class rep for help. Am not feeling too fine self
Re: Lucifer's Key by donteanz(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
First, Abu terror Was introduced as a changed man, when he was brought to the prison, seeking for light at the end of the tunnel{his supposed last mission} which should earn him freedom from lucifer.
Second, the twist to this story came in just when he found out he was the replica of his great grand father{like, being your own great grand father}, the reincarnated Abubakar.
In his quest to make negotiation with lucifer in order to free his soul, he found out his closest companion was something else way from being human, whose authoritativeness had gone beyond what he could handle. In the course of freeing himself{fabian} had got a dreadful warning from lucifer through the lords of Flies.
Right now, he his bent on travelling back to london with his lover (lucy) in a sense to run away from his present misery, as he's got no one to trust including Mustapha

I strongly believe in incarnation, it part of what got me glued to this story, and the perception about life the writer believes in.
Re: Lucifer's Key by donteanz(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
donteanz:
First, Abu terror Was introduced as a changed man, when he was brought to the prison, seeking for light at the end of the tunnel{his supposed last mission} which should earn him freedom from lucifer.
Second, the twist to this story came in just when he found out he was the replica of his great grand father{like, being your own great grand father}, the reincarnated Abubakar.
In his quest to make negotiation with lucifer in order to free his soul, he found out his closest companion was something else way from being human, whose authoritativeness had gone beyond what he could handle. In the course of freeing himself{fabian} had got a dreadful warning from lucifer through the lords of Flies.
Right now, he his bent on travelling back to london with his lover (lucy) in a sense to run away from his present misery, as he's got no one to trust including Mustapha

I strongly believe in incarnation, it part of what got me glued to this story, and the perception about life the writer believes in.
prof GhostWritter, i hope say i impress you a lil bit.
Re: Lucifer's Key by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmm Ghostwritter
Re: Lucifer's Key by ghostwritter(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2017

CHAPTER EIGTH

THE REVIVAL

(Three years earlier…)

Three corpses were carefully laid on the floor in the large decorated room within the mansion. A medical practitioner Doctor Ali was examining the physical condition of the three lifeless bodies.

6 Likes

Re: Lucifer's Key by adontcare(f): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Oh I get it now. Mustapha is d sheikh. Wow. What a twist
Re: Lucifer's Key by PLATO1U(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2017
What A Story!
Re: Lucifer's Key by cyber5(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Oh shit! The old sheikh wasn't dead after alll. He transferred his soul to another body. The old body only became lifeless.

Ghostwritter mehn!

Kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by hottadiva(f): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2017
this is interestingly captivating
Re: Lucifer's Key by smokeydrinky: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wow!! !
Just wow
Re: Lucifer's Key by Slimberry123(f): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2017
ghostwriter.. u are sooo good. whoa, highly talented..kip it coming
Re: Lucifer's Key by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Like am speechless ghostwritter nice 1

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 13, 2017
I'm guessing here, it looks like the sheikh is not dead, his soul went into Mustapha's body?
Good one ghostwriter.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Lotiababe(f): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Prof, I missed you so much. welcome. I knew something is not right about that guy

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Rodriguez12(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm, but since d necklace is on d neck of Fabian n it has onli bin used by his grand father that tramisgrated into him den how cm sheikh is using d power of sinnar_!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Hollysaint: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
a shocking twist.thanks ghost writer.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Key by Hadampson(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fake wifey Dasilver20, come and join mesmiley
Re: Lucifer's Key by dasilver20(f): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Hadampson:
Fake wifey Dasilver20, come and join mesmiley
With all pleasure fake hubby
Re: Lucifer's Key by Hadampson(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2017
dasilver20:
With all pleasure fake hubby
Oya come and sit on my lapswink
Re: Lucifer's Key by Babysuccess02(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2017
What is mr lectural waiting for na.. Or is the ASUU strike affecting him too?
Re: Lucifer's Key by pablobellins(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
ghostwritter:
I intentionally didn't describe my characters physical attributes in detail, this is because I want you all to flow and be flexible with ur imagination...u ar free to creat the characters all by urself.
As for me, Chris Attoh just keep showing us whenever I type 'Fabian' even as I had wanted Majid Micheal to play it.
Idris Elba is my Mustapha.
Every African polithiefcian in good costumes can play Sinnar.
Antar Laniyan plays old Abubakar.
Lucy is a óyinbo woman so I don't know dis oyinbo women very well, she must be smart and sli m coz she would be coming onboard soon.
Nurse Bimpe...nobody yet.
Olu Jacobs is my old Jazza, while I prefer to picture myself as the young Jazza.
...guys, let me have your ideas of the characters...mine isn't the perfect picture.
Love you all.
hmm, so you can smash your fathers wife abi. I wonder who you pictured playing that part. BAD BOY
Re: Lucifer's Key by cyber5(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hadampson:
Oya come and sit on my lapswink
lemme help you lap her, my laps are strong made of titanium
Re: Lucifer's Key by Hadampson(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2017
cyber5:

lemme help you lap her, my laps are strong made of titanium
Brings out sawn_off shotgun that i just bought from stepheegee12

What did you just say now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Victims Of Passion / The One Who Awaits / African Literature - PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.