Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc (8061 Views)

ENUGU GAMERS: Ps4 & Ps3 Games Sales And Excahnge. / Where To Find Games Disc For Pc In Osun / PS3 Games For Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by jarrot(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I just wan help am buy!..Uno, am now into playstation3 advertisement, Wen i bought my ps3 yesterday, I just felt like assisting oda's in getting one!...

Ok, hope you are enjoying your game. hoping to get mine soon. how many games were installed? what is the size of your game?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I just wan help am buy!..Uno, am now into playstation3 advertisement, Wen i bought my ps3 yesterday, I just felt like assisting oda's in getting one!...
How much did you get it in the end?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Phew! ..It turned out being a negative story...With 38K i agreed on a superslim wid a fella on Olx!...Then he sold it out just 2days be4 our agreed date!....Fine, i went ahead in Sorting some money out and got 45k...I agreed on a ps3 wid 250gb and 2controllers, also come with 8games!...Then i recieve d Shock of my life, My grandma lost her life!...I had to let go of some money for tansportation to d village, then my budget went to 34k!....Well i needed d Ps3, and my Brothers are on d edge of xpectation!...Two things flooded my thinking, Use d remaining money for further burial expenses, and postpond d ps3 to d close of d year, or just get a fat, and temporaily use it, Hustle for more money, Sell d fat, add it up wid the Hustled money, and End up wid a slim!...The latter ws then selected!....So we're looking at 3Months to get stability!..We even gatz to lend money for d burial..U see, it was a clash of two Needs!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
As a matter of fact, i even get to laugh broadly while gaming, This has helped me psychologically....so man let roll wid some questions.

1]Whats the average duration of a fat be4 The ylod visit em,..[Rough guess]...I should be dropping this in 3months, hope the d ylod dont come early!

2]Using an external hard disk of 250Gb,..Can a regular hacked fat support that?

3]If i wana pre-load games, Do i need to Take along wid me, my console or just d external hard-disk.

4]What d possible prognosis of a game[pes17] which loads, open d konami software, then Hangs...Without any furtherance?..Do u have idea on a possible solution?

5]As much as it is advisable not to play online wid a hacked console, Is it also a crime to do some update or streaming or other multimedia activities?...

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Phew! ..It turned out being a negative story...With 38K i agreed on a superslim wid a fella on Olx!...Then he sold it out just 2days be4 our agreed date!....Fine, i went ahead in Sorting some money out and got 45k...I agreed on a ps3 wid 250gb and 2controllers, also come with 8games!...Then i recieve d Shock of my life, My grandma lost her life!...I had to let go of some money for tansportation to d village, then my budget went to 34k!....Well i needed d Ps3, and my Brothers are on d edge of xpectation!...Two things flooded my thinking, Use d remaining money for further burial expenses, and postpond d ps3 to d close of d year, or just get a fat, and temporaily use it, Hustle for more money, Sell d fat, add it up wid the Hustled money, and End up wid a slim!...The latter ws then selected!....So we're looking at 3Months to get stability!..We even gatz to lend money for d burial..U see, it was a clash of two Needs!
Man, i feel for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
chukwukapromise:
As a matter of fact, i even get to laugh broadly while gaming, This has helped me psychologically....so man let roll wid some questions.

1]Whats the average duration of a fat be4 The ylod visit em,..[Rough guess]...I should be dropping this in 3months, hope the d ylod dont come early!

2]Using an external hard disk of 250Gb,..Can a regular hacked fat support that?

3]If i wana pre-load games, Do i need to Take along wid me, my console or just d external hard-disk.

4]What d possible prognosis of a game[pes17] which loads, open d konami software, then Hangs...Without any furtherance?..Do u have idea on a possible solution?

5]As much as it is advisable not to play online wid a hacked console, Is it also a crime to do some update or streaming or other multimedia activities?...
1. It varies bro, mine lasted about 16 months before it ylodded. Just maintain the console, keep it in an aerated environment, clean any dust around it from time to time, and also try not to play the console for too long at each gaming session. Also here's an advice, no matter what you do, don't run "fan test" on the console it does more harm than good.

2. Yes it can.

3. Just the external hard drive would do.

4. It could be the game file is corrupted or incomplete, or your cfw is incompatible with the game. You could try deleting the game save and game data, then reinstall it. If that doesn't work, you'll have to re-download the game itself.

5. Don't go online, ever. Never connect the console to the Internet. There's a workaround to get it working online without being detected but i doubt you're ready for that now.

Happy gaming.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

1. It varies bro, mine lasted about 16 months before it ylodded. Just maintain the console, keep it in an aerated environment, clean any dust around it from time to time, and also try not to play the console for too long at each gaming session. Also here's an advice, no matter what you do, don't run "fan test" on the console it does more harm than good.

2. Yes it can.

3. Just the external hard drive would do.

4. It could be the game file is corrupted or incomplete, or your cfw is incompatible with the game. You could try deleting the game save and game data, then reinstall it. If that doesn't work, you'll have to re-download the game itself.

5. Don't go online, ever.

Happy gaming.
Thanks man!...
1]so what happened to ur Ylodded ps3

2]if i decide swaping d fat for a slim, How much levi will i be imposed from doze dealers?

3]how can i detect over-heating?

4]Do u got Wwe2k17?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Thanks man!...
1]so what happened to ur Ylodded ps3

2]if i decide swaping d fat for a slim, How much levi will i be imposed from doze dealers?

3]how can i detect over-heating?

4]Do u got Wwe2k17?
1. Swapped it for another one. I removed the motherboard and inserted another one

2. Prepare 20k.

3. Your console should autodetect by itself. When the console starts overheating it'll turn off.

4. No i don't.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

1. Swapped it for another one. I removed the motherboard and inserted another one

2. Prepare 20k.

3. Your console should autodetect by itself. When the console starts overheating it'll turn off.

4. No i don't.
For d Pes17, i did as u said, and wat do u know, it played perfectly....LOTS of thanks man!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
chukwukapromise:
For d Pes17, i did as u said, and wat do u know, it played perfectly....LOTS of thanks man!
You're welcome.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
You're welcome.
Bro d Pes17 thing has started again!...It does'nt even show anything!...Some1 said that it is possible to Fix games that aint showing on multiman....so i wana know if u have any idea on fixing a non-showing game on multiman
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chukwukapromise(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
You're welcome.
Dude, u got any idea on upgrading a pes17 on ps3?...Mine dont even have d complete team, talkless of current players!
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by tobby1987(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bought d slimmest ps3 with 13games installed..was going on fine until one day when I switched on n saw that I need to restore ..tried restoring for hours but d restoring thing didnt go beyond 8% for like 6hours, tried several tyms but no success... So I formatted it n lost d hacking ppties n all games...so now all I v is an empty console...my questions r
1)want to hack again but scared d same shit is gonna happen...so want to know if I can backup d hacking ppt and d games on an external HDD.so whenever I v d issue again I can just restore from d external hdd
2)been hearing ylod...wat is ylod n ow can one get ylod n prevent it.
3)anbody who wants to give out , sell ps3 CDs (soccer preferably) at a cheap price...money no too day oo
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by MrNigeria2018: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Guess what? I found a site that's giving Minecraft gift codes away for free! http://freeminecraftgiftcode.net
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Rocky97(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
You're welcome.
Bro, pls I have a ps3 CECH3003B, can it be jailbreaked?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Rocky97:

Bro, pls I have a ps3 CECH3003B, can it be jailbreaked?
Nope, but games can be injected into it.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Rocky97(m): 2:54am On Jan 26, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Nope, but games can be injected into it.
if I want to inject 9 games of about 223GB on my ps3 pls how long will it take?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Rocky97:

if I want to inject 9 games of about 223GB on my ps3 pls how long will it take?
Depends on the size of the games being injected.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by chubbyman(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Depends on the size of the games being injected.
Are the following games available for injection??
BioShock 1&2
The last of us
Uncharted 2&3
Ultra street fighter 4
NBA 2k18
Rayman legends
Metal gear solid 4
Grid
Teken tag tournament 2
Ninja gaiden sigma
hit me up cause I need these games badly
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Rocky97(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please must i use idps on true ancestor backup retailer ofw 4.82 before I can create a backup injectable on ps3?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by OtunbaBlack(m): 3:10am On Mar 12, 2018
Anybody interested in swapping PS3 games in Lagos ??
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Rocky97(m): 7:04am On Mar 12, 2018
OtunbaBlack:
Anybody interested in swapping PS3 games in Lagos ??
What type do u have?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by OtunbaBlack(m): 4:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
Rocky97:

What type do u have?
Hit man absolution
Call of duty ghost
Prince of Persia
Need for speed
Battlefield bad company
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by Rocky97(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2018
Thank you all, I have downloaded the games I need, nd I will be installing them through injection method.
Gow3, Gow Ascension, last of us, pes18, uncharted 1 nd 2. grin
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me With Ps3 Games Disc by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2018
Rocky97:
Thank you all, I have downloaded the games I need, nd I will be installing them through injection method.
Gow3, Gow Ascension, last of us, pes18, uncharted 1 nd 2. grin

How did you do that plus can I get those games from you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Extract PS2 ISO Game From Zip File 2021 Update / Sega Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Mercy / Help! Cheat Codes For Pes 2011 Mobile Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.