Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos (47451 Views)

Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogundamisi's Pre-Birthday Photo / Ooni Of Ife, Ogundamisi, Participating In The Oshoosi Festival (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by YonkijiSappo: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
habba

E don do now...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by helphelp: 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
K. O
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by reyscrub(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
bedspread:
WHEN U HV A POLICE MAN AS OBA, WHAT DO U EXPECT?

Egunje

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by Iamsolslim(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
eleyii gidi gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by hayatou27: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Very rude and childish behavior, Oba Elegushi and Oniru are even better recognized in Lagos, Na so e wan push people for Lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by IkpuMmadu: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yoruba kings no dey tire for all these drama...even the ooni and that orijin drinking toutish king fall hands
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately both kings are irrelevant in the present scheme of things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by usamali(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afriifa:
I don't think we disrespect our Kings like that in the Niger Delta. Even if we don't prostrate like our Yoruba Friends

thank u my Bro....They are showing them selves for the world to see.
watching in 3D if he will apologise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by danot1030: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afriifa:
I don't think we disrespect our Kings like that in the Niger Delta. Even if we don't prostrate like our Yoruba Friends

Where from Niger Delta do you come from and i will tell what kind of king you have there.

Who knows Niger Delta kings? Your kings will be house boys, gatemen and drivers in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by inourcare: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Baale?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by lastmaster(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afriifa:
Brace up man, they we come for your head

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by MAXIMAL123(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
So U na won tell Me say u na get King? shocked
Guy guy forget cheesy
Afriifa:

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by martineverest(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afriifa:
Xcept Oba of Benin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by juman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
ayenitre:
Unfortunately both kings are irrelevant in the present scheme of things.

In nigeria of today kings are useful only to their families.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Kayode Ogundamisi is a mofo. A rin oba fin loba npa. Ti aba ta ara ile wa lopo, a le rira lowon.

We, Yoruba are know for respect. We don't insult your elders in our land. Oni of Ife, a King leader in Yoruba didn't insult Oba Akinolu in return because crown-aside, Oba Akinolu is older than him.

Kayode should taken some lesson from that. We are the omoluabis, omo karo ojire.

We respect our elders and our tradition. Let the elders settle their differences.

"Crown aside"?? Lol!... That's rubbish, so an army sergeant can disrespect a general bcus he is older?.. Age has nothing to do with it. Rank is rank.

13 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by etzskillz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
who's Ridwan aremu? d only aremu we know is aremu obasanjo and aremu afolayan
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by bumi10(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
that oba of Lagos is really a sadist

i dont know wat is wrong with him

good example of attitudes of policemen in this country.

once a police, always a police

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by Adecks01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Pls get off these shit from here
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by verygudbadguy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

"Crown aside"?? Lol!... That's rubbish, so an army sergeant can disrespect a general bcus he is older?.. Age has nothing to do with it. Rank is rank.

Are you Yoruba? If yes, you can answer the below questions. If no, just ignore.

Have you seen the video? What do you think made the Oni take that in good peace? Do you know what transpired between the last Oni and Alaafin of Oyo? Did you see the move Oni made to squash the longtime quarrel between both palace?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by Sanchez01: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afriifa:
Akiolu commands no respect. I think he deserves everything he is getting at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by blackaxe78: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Trurth be said!

Oba of Lagos is a ceremonial title

It has no place in Yoruba history and Truly, it's just a Baale position that was elevated

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by sisisioge: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin

Igberaga lon siwaju iparun. See how the said rude Oba dragged the crown into the gutters. Just shake his hands and move on! Abi which kind statement was that dude trying to make? If everybody beefs his/her senior colleagues just because he/she is older, there will be disarray in the hierarchy of command.

My Oga senior me o, na yes ma. He no Senior me o...na yes sir! If we, the younger generation, are appalled by his behavior , then the Orisa of the Yorubas go dey vex be that nau grin To whom respect is given, respect is expected.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by ifyalways(f): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
Can they let this issue rest already.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by IkpuMmadu: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
I used to think that yoruba are sophisticated and respectful

Odiegwu

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by Chukwq(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by salford: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Kayode Ogundamisi is a mofo. A rin oba fin loba npa. Ti aba ta ara ile wa lopo, a le rira lowon.

We, Yoruba are known for respect. We don't insult your elders in our land. Oni of Ife, a King leader in Yoruba didn't insult Oba Akinolu in return because crown-aside, Oba Akinolu is older than him.

Kayode should taken some lesson from that. We are the omoluabis, omo karo ojire.

We respect our elders and our tradition. Let the elders settle their differences.
exactly. i hope he can visit lagos island and say that to his face that he is the baale of idumota....lol.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by BigBrother9ja: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afriifa:
Shut up!
Osu

Una wey dey use slap wake una papa from sleep undecided

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by braine(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Baale of Idumota! Classic yo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by Daddybright1986(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
I went to borrow pressing Iron from my neighbor, they asked me to come and use it in their house... I did just that ... Today they came to ask for broom i told them to come and use it in my house... Did I do anything wrong

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by mejai(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
after d afonjas will say na dem respect people pass.

hehehehehe... abeg a pot of ewedu soup and a cooler of amala should settle dis case for dem jare.

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet About Ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Lagos by Afriifa(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up!
Osu

Una wey dey use slap wake una papa from sleep undecided
lol. Dude must you relate everything to an insult?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne / Who Is Superior Between Alaafin Of Oyo And The Ooni Of Ife??? / Why Igbos And Ijaws Must Unite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.