Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:03 PM

Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? (18996 Views)

"The Car Is Worth 100m, The Cloth Is 15k A Yard", Young Northerner Brags / How To Repair Damaged Leather Car Seat / World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by 2shure: 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
The only mature leather and very thick i can go for is mercedes...beema..range model.
Not camry sport
Corrola
Lexus
Honda shiiit..
Mercedes leather na tripple layer and very thick

2 Likes

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by OfficialSam(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
vincentjk:
All my cars are leathered seats

Show pictures of u driving in those cars or shut d f**k up. #BUSYBODY

2 Likes

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Thedruggist: 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Leather all the way
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
I hate leather because it encourages heat and una know the situation of the country. Secondly it is hard and you cannot enjoy the softness of the foam in side of it. It is only good in eyes and more executive. Also you can clean it easily. But in terms of relaxation and comfortability, it is a no go area for me. As a matter of fact, all my chairs are made of cloth

4 Likes

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by chloride6: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Morality okwaya? Why don't you stop eating?

angry
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Wiretransfer: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
bettercreature:
You are 500years behind grin grin grin grin grin grin
Modified...let me leave Methuselah out of this

Not really. It depends on the quality of the car and the leather. This is Nigeria where it is extremely hot, so parking your car for hours can kill.
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Heylius(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
vincentjk:
Dash me one, biko'n
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by naturalwaves: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Leather but it has to be a perforated leather seat that can be heated or otherwise like the ones in the Avalon series. 2012 model precisely.
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Ebije1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Any 1 jare..as long as d car get beta A.C and d moto no go kill me.
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Hades2016(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
vincentjk:
oga leather seats who ask you maybe u get 1 or 50 cars .... just answer easy and simple question. .... Leather or cloth

2 Likes

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by richeeyo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cloth seats and leather seats cover
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by iamphill: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=nedu2000 post=55967971]Cloth is better,my leather seats is an embarrassment no thanks to heat/the sun[/quote

probably you need an air-conditioning system in your vehicle
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Burgerlomo: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
bettercreature:

I dislike leather because of the way he get hots during summer time, so who your leather epp? grin

1 Like

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by RealHaute: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
So I will wear cloth and sit on top of cloth again?

You've been sleeping since March 15th. shocked

1 Like

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by nedu2000(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=iamphill post=55970709][/quote]noooo,when the car is parked
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by GeneralOjukwu: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
even we wey no get car go dey shout for here...

Leather all the way! angry

1 Like

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by fantastique4: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
seangy4konji:
Leather of course.

It shows class and usually a car of high spec

Luxury.
cos we nigerians prefer good looks to comfort
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Exempted: 3:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
goodluck1011:
When winning is all you do, they start to call you selfish and arrongant. but who cares? Congrats to all my yesterday's winners and to you in advance cos you're about to be winner. call me and thank me later..

You this thief. Nobody should contact this guy. He is the same Mr. Ugoo That floods every topic with his fake winning tickets.

He has SCAMMED US on whatsapp and no longer reply us. He has deactivated that whatsapp number and now uses this on. He will ask u 2pay 5k and 20k after winning...

Dont contact him. He's a scammer/thief.
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by redcliff: 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
bettercreature:

who leather help?
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by seangy4konji: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
In your mind you really think there is no comfort Ina escalade,cla,cls,c63,s63,land cruiser vxr ,BMW 750,jaguars and so on?with ther alcont leather hand stitched?
fantastique4:
cos we nigerians prefer good looks to comfort
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Psoul(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
vincentjk:

Let's see dem all
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Psoul(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
If you know you wont go 24hrs AC, pls dont go for leather seat. If not the kind crack u will notice on the seats ehhh, U will just hate your car cos of the leather seat.

Even in the house, A leather seat in a house without AC is an abuse of leather seat.

1 Like

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by piagetskinner(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
if I were in a temprate country,id pick leather.. but for this naija Omo na cloth oo

1 Like

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Lawless101(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Without a reason i will go for Cloth.

1 Like

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Smartademu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
%£#@&£%@#&£%@#%&£@? cool
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
autojosh:
Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat

Round 10: Morality
Finally, some Nigerians are against shedding the blood of animals especially the vegetarians. Leather is usually gotten from cattle hide… and it’s not just cattle that are sacrificed, either. Some automakers, such as BMW and Mercedes-Benz, use Nappa leather on some of their luxury vehicles. Soft and flexible, Nappa leather comes from the skins of sheep, lambs, and young goats. Thus, leather remains a moral issue.

Winner: Cloth is the guilt-free choice.

And the Winner Is?

In our 10-round contest, cloth and leather have equal points. But of course, it will always come down to a personal—and financial—decision. Leather is beautiful and makes a statement, but, is paying the extra money to endure the hot temperature extremes really worth it?

Let us hear your choice and opinion in the comment section.

Don’t forget to like, rate and share.

Reference: Consumer Guide

https://autojosh.com/cloth-vs-leather-car-seat-which-do-you-prefer/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Nice write up but for this point. This shouldn't be included at all. What is shedding of animal? Unless u want to tell me that person doesn't eat meat or fish and doesn't wear leather shoes or belt?

2 Likes

Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
naturalwaves:
Leather but it has to be a perforated leather seat that can be heated or otherwise like the ones in the Avalon series. 2012 model precisely.
I also prefer leather

Bros, thanks for yesterday's wishes
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by naturalwaves: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I also prefer leather

Bros, thanks for yesterday's wishes
Yeah, I prefer perforate leather particularly if it can be heated. It is more comfortable and classy than the regular leather seats with high tension. Those ones easily crack.
You're welcome. Hope you had a nice birthday celebration? Would have taken you out if you were in Lagos wink That is if all your geishees will allow you though.
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
naturalwaves:

You're welcome. Hope you had a nice birthday celebration? Would have taken you out if you were in Lagos wink
I'm in Lagos bro cheesy
Re: Cloth Vs Leather Car Seat: Which Do You Prefer? by naturalwaves: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm in Lagos bro cheesy
Hahahaha...Cool then. We can work out something subsequently. I will pm you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. / I Scanned My Vehicles... Here Are The Codes / My Experience Along Benin- Ore Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.