Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Please Where Is Madam Hnn? What Has The Prison Done To Silent Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Where Is Madam Hnn? What Has The Prison Done To Silent Kemi Olunloyo (663 Views)

Bose Adewoyin 'Madam Tinubu' Is Dead / Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Is Madam Hnn? What Has The Prison Done To Silent Kemi Olunloyo by ayo55(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Madam HNN have not been noticed online since her bail from the Hand of the Port Harcourt based Pastor...... She always said nothing can stop nor intimate her. Plz whats going on with Aunty Kemi? Any latest update about her? I believe many people are happy because there is no media war at the moment. But i think i miss her because there i no leak of secret affairs.
This was the last post on her handler page

Re: Please Where Is Madam Hnn? What Has The Prison Done To Silent Kemi Olunloyo by Kobicove(m): 3:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Being in jail has tamed her tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Madam Hnn? What Has The Prison Done To Silent Kemi Olunloyo by bignero: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2017
The leak has been plugged grin

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Reports Husband Assault To Lagos State Governor / Check Out Olamide Made In Naija Picture / I Can't Stop Laughing, See How A Guy Surprised His Girl On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.