Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here (657 Views)

We Discovered A Good Web Hosting Company With The Best Stable Server / Webmaster Needed Here / Help Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by donsheddy1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
I just want a domain name company that sells domain that have zone file editor and this company must be reliable. I want to transfer to your company right now. Smartweb are bastards bent on destroying people's image.

Contact me on 08031975415 call / Whatsapp.

Zone File editors usually comes with hosting but some domains comes with it.
Re: Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by Emmysky(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
GoDaddy does. Their zone Editor is very plain and straight forward.
I almost wanted to buy SmartWeb Domains, God thing is settled with garanntor.
Re: Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by jonnyboy4u: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2017
QServers has a domain name DNS editor, domain name url redirection, domain name Google apps setup button and domain name name servers management all in your client area under domain name management.

I use it to setup domains for blogger by myself for clients. I'm a reseller on their hosting/domain names.
Re: Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by donsheddy1(m): 4:18am On Apr 28, 2017
jonnyboy4u:
QServers has a domain name DNS editor, domain name url redirection, domain name Google apps setup button and domain name name servers management all in your client area under domain name management.

I use it to setup domains for blogger by myself for clients. I'm a reseller on their hosting/domain names.

you're far from what i'm asking. I am talking of zone editor for just domains
Re: Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by oojuola: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2017
donsheddy1:
you're far from what i'm asking. I am talking of zone editor for just domains

I just screenshot my dns manager page on qservers, for you to see that you can achieve this without hosting.

Re: Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by donsheddy1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
oojuola:

I just screenshot my dns manager page on qsrevers, for you to see that you can achieve this without hosting.
Exactly what I want. Thank u very much.
Re: Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by Emmysky(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Exactly the same thing as my Garanntor zone Editor.
Re: Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by donsheddy1(m): 5:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Emmysky:
Exactly the same thing as my Garanntor zone Editor.
Garanntor is good but theirs is editable from cpanel. QServers just solved that for me.
Re: Urgent!!! Domain Name Company With Zone File Editor Needed Here by Emmysky(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2017
donsheddy1:
Garanntor is good but theirs is editable from cpanel. QServers just solved that for me.
Lol! they don't use Cpanel oo. You will click on the domain, Above it you'll get a menu of which you'll be able to select DNS management. From there you can edit you CMAME, A RECORDS, MX RECORDS, DNAMES, TXT, SRV, SPF, AAAA RECORDS e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Olamide YBNL Facebook Page With 21k Likes For Sale . 15K Flat / We Build Any Kind Of Website - Crypto, Bitcoin, Uber, Social Network / All About Topbuzz And How To Make Money On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.