Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up (42177 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Joephat(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cow-ward...
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Klington: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So he realised she was the one after fathering 7 children
grin grin grin

Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by GloriaNinja(f): 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

I am just being silly,i am in a serious relationship.My lover is even an active member here and we do laugh over some of my comments.
OK No wonder, I wish you luck in your relationship.
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Okafor's Law fit still happen. cool You would always be tied to your babymamas and that would always put Annie in a rival position. Tubaba u no sabi wetin Truelove be at all.
Besides marriage doesn't mean love,different people marry for different reasons.
If all were true,then why is divorce rate so high?
Goodluck in your marital life sha!! .
Just the bitter truth and before some stupid haters quote me I like Tuface and Annie,they are good and decent people.
#nohating
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by princessayesha(f): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Papiikush:
That moment you realize you lost something precious and you've got to do everything within your power to get it back.

Sad news is only few Nigerian ladies are worth those kindda effort
Please dear, what have we done? the way men are complaining about Nija girls is scary o.
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Papiikush: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
princessayesha:

Please dear, what have we done? the way men are complaining about Nija girls is scary o.

A lot of Nigerian ladies are self centered and only concerned about money and good life
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by chris31(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2017
Annie the role model for Nigerian women
Re: 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up by Abee79(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2017
I have deep respect for Annie sha. She has a BIG HEART cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside In New Picture / Eedris Abdulkareem, Tony Tetuila And Artquake At The Club / Jim Iyke Tweets About His Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.