Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS (69709 Views)

Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by AuroraB(f): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Love Machine:
You fit collect 3k?
No, Mr. Sexmachine undecided
I have said it on here already. I would know beforehand, how much I am to be paid before I prance off undecided
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol....expensive house for Amen estate and she is starving staff to raise the money back. all is well. Celebrities with there life.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Tecno66: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Theblackstalln: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
candy:

Did you read the title? "3k led to Toyo baby's removal from Jennifer's diary." Reading through the story, one can infer that the experience of the 'unknown' actress was only used to corroborate Toyo's case. Unless of course, the title is a lie and has nothing to do with the post.
Exactly the title doesnt correlate with the post
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
If I be a lady I go kukuma let movie producers to fvck me and give me a leading role with mouth watering pay than collect 3k to feature for jenifa dairy.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by talk2saintify(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
this greed?
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by manikspears: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
sinaj:
Haba!

Even if na waka pass role sad
lol cheesy grin...........................waka pass no dey collect anything,didnt you watch mc galaxy's interview? he was paid 500 naira for dancing in iyaya's kukere video.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by thunderbabs: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Buh me, m in love with toyo baby tongue
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by ibinaboonline: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wetin happen na? They be fresh faces. Dem na 50 in number and to na just gyrate for night party, that's all. Probably no dialogue, whatsoever. Yes I know say 3k na small money, but na 50 of them dem pay for na. Aah, me no go feel bad or complain
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by sinaj(f): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
manikspears:

lol cheesy grin...........................waka pass no dey collect anything,didnt you watch mc galaxy's interview? he was paid 500 naira for dancing in iyaya's kukere video.
500 shocked

Dat one go cover him tfare?

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by jimmsky(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
That's hard to believe 3k? even light boy can not collect 3k for all night scene, talk of someone who is famous in the seasons, the truth should be told, there's something behind it scene that is been hidden.

Even the producer will not want to mess-up the crew members........there is more to the story being told. Toyo role to me should be not less than 70-80k if not more.

I rest my case...
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by ednut1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
thrash journalism, the Author needs to go join aunty kemi soon
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by toocoded: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
baylord101:
This tory get k-leg, Gateman role even pass that amount not to talk of a major character.
For where? Shine ya eyez well well oooo
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by crowntoro(f): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
In falz's voice "Oga, this your story no dey add up, this your fabu e dey mad gannnnn, so I say wehdone sir,wehdone Sir grin

Bloggers and lies be like 5and 6
The story no add up at all grin grin
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. 3k?

Even if my role for the movie na to just cross road go slap person, I no go expect that kind amount at all...
Hahaaaa
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Dking99(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
N3000...abeg convert am to dollars why I dey go far, Covert to ZAR like R50... there iz God o
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Myself2(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. 3k?

Even if my role for the movie na to just cross road go slap person, I no go expect that kind amount at all...

Lolz @ cross road to go slap person
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Onyinye15(f): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
na only u waka biko

OYO shocked shocked shocked grin
Papiikush:
Am I the only one confused about who the fück Toyota or toyo baby is?
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by MOSICATED5(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
HottestFire:
Funke should pay better money, Toyo baby equally helped in endearing Jennifer's diary in our hearts with her role. Forget that ingrate ish..
u are believing a story that has no source. Na people like u the believe lia Mohammed
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by jibs4lv(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Fowl nyash haff open grin
it yaf opend,na u be dis mr BUSTMAN
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Sleezwizz: 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bossforeva:
Poor Pay Funke, I wonder how much you intend paying Bisola, Hope you know she got her Stardom already?

Have u confirmed the authenticity of this info before concluding? So u believe what all this hungry bloggers are feeding u? Haba
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by enemmo(f): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Have u confirmed the authenticity of this info before concluding? So u believe what all this hungry bloggers are feeding u? Haba

I'm tempted to believe part of the story.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by missphilz(f): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
I wonder y sum ppl cnt read contextually. The above writeup didnt indicate dt toyo was being paid #3k nw biko.. it only stated dt d ladies in a particular party scene were being paid dt amount.

Besides its nt easy to run a series like "jenefa's diary" so much expenses to cover up, ranging frm logistics n paying evry single creature dt appears on the screen.. evn d lizards.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Sleezwizz: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
enemmo:

I'm tempted to believe part of the story.

Believe it at your own peril. Bloggers will cook up anything to get traffic to their website.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by SSAwhistleblowe: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is what happens when you marry a broke guy...self made ladies are better when single but once they get married to a guy they are richer than it's always trouble. Sure she meets that Bello guy's needs plus that of his three children and it's telling on her finances and she won't be able to really complain cos it's her second marriage.... make e no be like say she no fit stay for husband house... cos I don't really know what the new husband does to survive save for living on her and pretending to love..I have seen it happen before..never marry a gold digging husband the effects are always terrible. Hope he doesn't eventually ground her financially.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by SceneOne: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. 3k?

And you believe this, right ?
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by dabossman(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
ephi123:
150k per season? shocked How do actors / actresses make a living with this kind of pay, if indeed it's true.

Most times an entire season is shot within 3-4 weeks. So, that's like getting 150k for a month's job with feeding and accommodation sometimes included.

It can be a whole lot better though.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by SceneOne: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Well cooked and well served... continue!!!
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by cuteme88(f): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin grin

I was invited to Jenifa's diary party scene

I told all my family members and friends

They were happy for me

I attended the party with 5 different costumes

I dance and was filmed the whole night

I went home with 3k pay!!!

Heheheheeheheeeeeeee make una no vex this got me so laughing but wait oooh even Ashawo get paid higher for a night. For her mind she will be like BAD MARKET

grin grin grin Lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Abdul124(m): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
If dis story is true.It would be improper 4 Funke to have done dat.
Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by Chanchit: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
The topic and the story doesnt correlate

Thank you.
I'm sure most of the posters before you didn't bother read the story before commenting. The blogger that came up with this story do not know exactly how much the actress in question earns, but suggests 150k. While the upcoming got 3k for a party scene.

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS by lexyril: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
How much were you expected to be paid or how much sef do u think these ppl are making on the production? Even ur role is not even an important one. Don't believe Falz left because of money, Falz is a musician nd he has his own career to build. But, money shouldn't be Toyo baby priority at this time but to build her career to a certain stage should be her priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. / Tonto Dikeh On Bleaching And Why She Bleaches Her Skin / Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.