Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos (36884 Views)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Quintuplets: Keke Rider's Wife Gives Birth To 5 Babies In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by herdekunley9ja(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
That man Semen na no go area.... grin if u even give him elbow job sef u go get belle

2 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Congratulations, may God bless them all
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Venerable612(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is a very good news. I dont know if I should congratulate the parents or be remorseful for the innocent children for being born in Nigeria, and more worrisome, at this difficult times.

This begs the question; if Nigeria is really blessed with so much fruitfulness? Why are we having so much troubles moving forward?

It may well be that the government is not creating an environment for us to thrive, but the problem is more stark. The political and cultural structure is faulty.

There are too many entities - viz the ethnic diversity and population - and very few effective governance. This has caused a scramble for the few resources and, for some, an unrepentant desire to be at the helm of affairs.

There is also the problem of a geometrically increasing population. Every weekend people are getting married. Families that do not have decent jobs have about 8 to 10 kids... Bloody hell! (In British accent) ...who will take care of them?

I think there are 3 things we may do. First, like many clamour for - a separation of this country into 3 , 4 or 6 countries, that is self governing but with a central govt (like in the UK and Switzerland) if we so care abt the Nigerian spirit. This will make each region to develop its economic and social values ; and perhaps, make the governance more effective. It may also reduce the way we kill each other to hold political offices and foster regional progress.

2nd, legislate on population control. The law of diminishing returns is a constant - afortiori, natural resourses will not be forever, and that's why some of the oil producing countries are investing in clean energy now. No family should have more than 3 kids. We will be better off .. I believe.

Lastly, revamp our education system. Teach people how to invest and perhaps, professional skills should be introduced into the ccurriculum from secondary schools.I dont know about you, but I did too many GSTs (GNS in somr schools) and unnecessary borrowed courses during my university undergrad degree. They are a waste of time to be honest.

I am sure there are many other things we could do better. Hopefully, things may change if we start somewhere.

In any case....congrats to this family

2 Likes

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by esthermotunray: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Unquestionable God! I salut!e.Congratulations to the fortunate family, God bless you. God I use them as a point of contact to all believing God for the fruit of the womb, that God grant you the desires of your hearts

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Papiikush:
5 babies at once?

Na so pikin plenty for your body reach?

You be pig?

I can't even deal with the noise and whining of one baby not to talk of 5 freagging babies. Lol... Them no born my wife well undecided
Are you okay?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Go in front of a mirror, point your finger and read the signature on your profile to the image you see in the mirror.

Papiikush:
5 babies at once?

You be pig?

I can't even deal with the noise and whining of one baby not to talk of 5 freagging babies. Lol... Them no born my wife well undecided
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lord pls I just want 2 at a time to ease by labour pain and adopt one to complete my family. Three kids is all I asked for nothing more.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by thorpido(m): 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
The husband should go for vasectomy.

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by wumxy: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Clomid grin grin
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by all4ualone: 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
it is well with u all ijn
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by akread1: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Congratulations!.....Lord,i need quadruplets(two boys,two girls).Please answer my prayer.
I hope my sweetie is reading this?Don't run away when they arrive o.

I'll tell her if she won't be able to read your message
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Congratulations!.....Lord,i need quadruplets(two boys,two girls).Please answer my prayer.
plus a job in total upstream that the complete package
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
i for show for the naming , even uninvited...5kids at a go .....God is great
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by adelacuna(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
are u sure u can handle this

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
adelacuna:
are u sure u can handle this
Y not..the Lord is my strenght.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by NemzySeries(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Papiikush:
5 babies at once?

You be pig?

Male Hyena spotted

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by chelseabmw(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sure I promise .. I'll be there smiley
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by mecussey(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Some american drugs use to divide egg into 9 places, but i dont know how healthy. If you want 8 children at once, some scientists knows how to do it.

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
mecussey:

Some american drugs use to divide egg into 9 places, but i dont know how healthy. If you want 8 children at once, some scientists knows how to do it.

Wow!....really?.I'm gonna do that.But,wont the babies have defect?
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by mecussey(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Wow!....really?.I'm gonna do that.But,wont the babies have defect?
I dont know, anything of Biology is risky to be manipulated scientifically.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by israelmao(m): 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
I love them
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by SSAwhistleblowe: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Eeya they look overwhelmed...don't worry God will see you through in Jesus name.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Greatzeus(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
" be careful what you wish for,you might just receive it he said".....Jay Z

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Timothyoj(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Waooooo Congratulations to you, may the good Lord grant you blessings in abundance, provisions, where you least expected, shall locate you even to cater for your blessed family.

As I am rejoicing with you today, I key into your testimonies that May the good Lord bless me also with twins "2 GOOD BOYS". So help me God Amen.

Congratulations once again.
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Greatzeus:

" be careful what you wish for,you might just receive it he said".....Jay Z

Thats really what i wish for.I would love to have it

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by YelloweWest: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
Beware what you wish for...

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
YelloweWest:

Beware what you wish for...
Thats what i really want,i want it.

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Papiikush:
5 babies at once?

You be pig?

I know we are entitled to be stewpid once in a while. But must you abuse the previlages?

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by YelloweWest: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thats what i really want,i want it.
Lol... thank God God does not answer all out prayers.

Having a new born feels like having 10kids

Having twins feels like having 100 kids all screaming at the same time.

I know from experience...

1 Like

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by akigbemaru: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
morereb10:
Five babies at a time? This is the work of God and they babies are very healthy. What a jouyful moment in this wonderful family. Oluwakemi Funmilayo Aminu and her husband Imudia Uduehi welcomed a set of quintuplets on April 12th in Abuja.

The covenant naming ceremony was held at The National Hospital, Abuja on April 19th and it was great.

I know some people that you will even wish for their wife to born twins and they will cause you and ask you if you will bring money for NAN and some other babe foods. Though those kind is as a result of poverty anyway.

Congratulations once more to Oluwakemi Funmilayo Aminu and her family.

More photos ....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/naming-ceremony-of-nigerian-quintuplets.html

Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by Ademoore07(m): 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lemme come and pay ya dowry. Thats what I want too grin
Re: Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos by VagileVictor(m): 5:08am On Apr 28, 2017
O Lord! Thank you for Blessing this family with quintuplet. Please visit the homes of some married but yet to have just one child and enable them to activate their bundle of joy as it completes the fruitfulness of the covenant as recorded in Ps 128:3 "Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table"

Although, it is considered a necessity because of family pressures, it is not priority above the love of Christ Jesus that binds them. Impress this in the heart of mockers and pressure mounting family members.

Hear me O Heavenly Father not because I prayed but because you promised to satisfy us with all good things.

Thanks so the Maker who was not m

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband / My Mom Is A Troublemaker... I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.