Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah (7270 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / WHAT DO YOU Want From Me As Christmas Gift? This or That? [Picture] / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by doctorofgirls(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
nobody wan agree abi
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Shamstiel: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Which?
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by doctorofgirls(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Shamstiel:
Which?
ask around
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by optional1(f): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2017

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Kondomatic(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ask optional1

1 Like

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Smellymouth: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Doctor, your own dey miss? grin

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by doctorofgirls(m): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Smellymouth:
Doctor, your own dey miss? grin
na Berlin abi bliss
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by optional1(f): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Ask optional
why will op ask me...
Shebi u are the one that carry it nd start sharing it... You better answer op..
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Kondomatic(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:

why will op ask me...

Shebi u are the one that carry it nd start sharing it... You better answer op..
Share it where?
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by LethargiQue: 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin

Abeg, what kind of car is that?

1 Like

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by optional1(f): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Share it where?

no allow weytin happen for that year happen again this year for nairaland oh..

I don go op ask kondomatic he knows.

1 Like

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2017

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by sprinter101(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin
which car? all I see is ikebe super

2 Likes

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:
Your thread give me 8 months ban cry cry

1 Like

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by doctorofgirls(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:
guy u go make am for this business oh

1 Like

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
ur imprisonment come long pass mandela own oo cheesy
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by optional1(f): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:

huh

8months ban huh for maternity leave or what?

Thats too much nah.. Sorry dear
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
lefulefu:

ur imprisonment come long pass mandela own oo cheesy
No be small, the thing weak me cos na the person even mention first.

1 Like

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:

huh

8months ban huh for maternity leave or what?

Thats too much nah.. Sorry dear
I no go accept sorry, beg oga at the top for me. I once break prison sha. Na im make him troway the key to my cell
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
doctorofgirls:
guy u go make am for this business oh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by optional1(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
I no go accept sorry, beg oga at the top for me. I once break prison sha. Na im make him troway the key to my cell

woman wey get belle go do born pikin before they release you oh...

Lemme go for common entrance lesson first when i come back will beg for you..

Btw which rule did they say you broke
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
optional1:

woman wey get belle go do born pikin before they release you oh...

Lemme go for common entrance lesson first when i come back will beg for you..

Btw which rule did they say you broke
The only rule I dey break since I join Nl. One and only rule 2
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by GEExclusive: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
The only rule I dey break since I join Nl. One and only rule 2
My Moma dey jail... Cries
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
GEExclusive:

My Moma dey jail... Cries
You don't give upgrin
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by GEExclusive: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
You don't give upgrin
Are you saying you wanna disown me?
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
GEExclusive:

Are you saying you wanna disown me?
You no try sha
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by GEExclusive: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
You no try sha
Moma, wetin i do?
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
GEExclusive:

Moma, wetin i do?
e don pass, how you dey ?
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by GEExclusive: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:
Me good, Moma
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Baba this one strong gan oooo.. cheesy

BTW, thanks for yesterday's wishes cool

1 Like

Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by MrCork: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oyind18:

...you will never be has finne has the lightskin ice cream in your foto profile....STOP USING OTHER PERSON FOTO...OLE OLE OLE !! (No oofense) undecided
Re: Chai But Who Get The Boobs For That Picture Nah by sunshineV(f): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
OP, u lost ur own?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With A Lady Drunk Now I'm On PEP / Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) / See Picture Of This Sexy Looking NYSC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.