Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (298204 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by amhot: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
na2016:
NDDC, we are still waiting. At least, make us smile with the list. We don't want the 10K transport allowance
We want everything, list and transport. By Thursday it will be four weeks since this clowns raised our hopes again. They can't even pay 10 thousand naira to us in 9 months. They can't even make a simple statement to us. Like Buhari treats Nigerians with disrespect, Nsima Ekere treats us with utter disdain. But as the Lord liveth, my PVC will speak for me.

8 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mikelhunch: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
I suspect the list would be out in May, but that shouldn't be an excuse not to pay the 10k now . NDDC is just playing with us.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by lolololhvfvhb98: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
mikelhunch:
I suspect the list would be out in May, but that shouldn't be an excuse not to pay the 10k now . NDDC is just playing with us.

Most likely ....
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2018
amhot:
We want everything, list and transport. By Thursday it will be four weeks since this clowns raised our hopes again. They can't even pay 10 thousand naira to us in 9 months. They can't even make a simple statement to us. Like Buhari treats Nigerians with disrespect, Nsima Ekere treats us with utter disdain. But as the Lord liveth, my PVC will speak for me.
The M.D. and entire Board of the NDDC do not have regard for its people. They've disrespected and mistreated us with total impunity. A responsible leadership would at least make a statement as to the reason for the delay in release of the list. Just like their principal (PMB), the Minister, the M.D. and the Board Chairman have not cared how this unreasonable silence impacts on the psychology of the masses. 2019 is the year to vote people that would be sensitive to the yearnings of our people irrespective of political parties.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2018
The greatest undoing of the NIGER DELTA is its leadership. We complain of underdevelopment and blame the Fed Gov't for everything. NDDC is similar to PTDF, but we can see the difference in administration by our people and PTDF run by mostly Northerners. If you take a NIGER DELTAN to run PTDF, he'll run it down and "suspend" the scholarship scheme without courtesy to communicate Nigerians. In the same country, see the how the two Agencies are run differently even with similar mandates. Is this how Mr Ekere and Pst Usani would 'rule' over Akwa Ibom and Cross River states, respectively if elected as Governors? Total silence is show of disrespect, disregard and more so disservice.

Alas, the list would be released in May...

5 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Maybe somebody should email Seledi so we know what's going on.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jaybadestboy:
Maybe somebody should email Seledi so we know what's going on.
"Maybe somebody"... What are you waiting for? You too could make any enquiries and let others know.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Well I did and I posted her response here two weeks ago. You could contribute also by doing the same

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Madame Seledi does not respond to my emails anymore. Apparently, they think we should be grateful that they have made (partial) payments in January to current scholars so no matter what I inquire from her (be it 2017 list or assurance of subsequent payments to Ph.D. scholars), the last response I got from her before she went mute was (in her words) 'why are we still complaining?'

NDDC has given Nigeria a bad name here. Meanwhile, the MD has been really active on Twitter touting achievements but oblivious to anything else to do with scholarships. And yet they have the nerve to complain when Trump labels us as 'shithole' countries. PTDF has its own issues but they are far more reliable than NDDC without question.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Abc
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
You obviously don't have any business being alive with such a mindset that you acquired from unguided literatures.
irahub:

Ladybug2, so you are still hopeful to see things go the right way. I will keep saying it louder and louder each day that passes. Yes, I am a black man but black people are in essence animals. You can argue from today till tomorrow but it cannot change the fact. Go through our history and you will see that what characterize us from time immemorial include disease, guns, fighting, ethnic rivalry, hatred and strong migratory instinct. Which place is different as long as black people are majority? The same story everywhere be it in Africa, America, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and other Caribbean countries etc.

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gh
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by CSmooth: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Any update, people?
This mata don tire person oh

5 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 11:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Nddc thank you for nothing, my admission is now on the ropes

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emekaike(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2018
NDDC, hmmmmmm
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emekaike(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Jaybadestboy:
Nddc thank you for nothing, my admission is now on the ropes
Really a pity we are in this mess
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by CSmooth: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please did anyone here apply for NLNG 2018 foreign postgraduate scholarship?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by lobell: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2018
There's underground news of a new DG? Who can confirm?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 8:52am On Apr 27, 2018
For Nddc?
lobell:
There's underground news of a new DG? Who can confirm?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by na2016: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2018
Does NDDC have a DG? shocked
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Donmatlock: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Comrades, is it possible for us to agree on a date to besiege the twitter with this topic? If most of us can tweet all day about NDDC, the admission, the transport, chairman and disrespect we could get the attention of some people to intervene. We can tag the senate, Vice President and House of Rep and influencers like Omojuwa, Oby Ezekwesili and BBc Pidgin.

#nddoss #nsima

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kelvinkelliii: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is the most stupid comment I have read all my life.
You my friend know nothing about history. Every race and region have past through diseases, ethnic rivalry, fighting, hatred and the likes.
It is all a phase.
You are a black man, and apparently you are the only animal I know.
You cannot just come and call all the black people animals if there is nothing wrong with your incomplete brain. �
irahub:

Ladybug2, so you are still hopeful to see things go the right way. I will keep saying it louder and louder each day that passes. Yes, I am a black man but black people are in essence animals. You can argue from today till tomorrow but it cannot change the fact. Go through our history and you will see that what characterize us from time immemorial include disease, guns, fighting, ethnic rivalry, hatred and strong migratory instinct. Which place is different as long as black people are majority? The same story everywhere be it in Africa, America, Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica and other Caribbean countries etc.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Gh
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Are we here for history and fights or for NDDC scholarship??
God help us
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2018
This is what we should be paying attention to!
Donmatlock:
Comrades, is it possible for us to agree on a date to besiege the twitter with this topic? If most of us can tweet all day about NDDC, the admission, the transport, chairman and disrespect we could get the attention of some people to intervene. We can tag the senate, Vice President and House of Rep and influencers like Omojuwa, Oby Ezekwesili and BBc Pidgin.

#nddoss #nsima
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
I have begun besieging nddc officials on Twitter both for the release of the list and outstanding payments for current scholars because they still owe us. I target Nsima in particular 'cos he keeps tweeting about the good the commission has done in the community (which is laughable). I try to remain optimistic but nddc is a failed org and in-your-face corrupt; not to mention an embarrassment to us 'cos every time I have a PhD assessment, when it comes to factors that may impede my progress or timeline for submission of thesis, nddc pops up on all my review paperwork due to non-payment of fees. I always send this review paperwork to seledi so they know how terrible they are representing themselves here. I pray the list is out too but you have to understand that this last long delay in payments has made many schools here in the UK reconsider nddc as a viable scholarship option so brace yourselves for very strict pre-registration conditions assuming the list is released and successful candidates are mobilised to begin studies. That being said, let us hope for the best.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kelvinkelliii: 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Into the Trash.
irahub:

Keep arguing. It does not change any fact. The earlier you accept nature, the better it is for us to make changes that will at least help out. The same way you see different breeds of dogs, goat, chicken, monkeys, etc. That is the same way it is in human being. You are just delusional if you think you are exactly the same with so Caucasian except in skin color.
From the time humans started keeping history, black people have been known to be stupi*d and considered of low intelligence. I have not seen anything different from today. For you saying that it is in phases and that civilized countries passed through the same stages. You are just consoling yourself. Today's black man civilization is much more inferior to European or Asian civilation even 300 years ago. There is simply No phase; we are not heading anywhere; we are just acting what we are made of. No written language was developed, no sea worthy ship built, no wheels were invented, no history was documented, ethnic rivalry that characterised is 500 years ago is still the same today. The race that can be easily enslaved with no resistance. Not even any significant contribution to advancement of human race in science or technology can be attributed to a black race. And you are still there talking as if something different that is better off than today is in the offing a century from today.
Look I have been living with white people for a number of years. We just think differently. A black man simply has no plan for the future and is guided by the present. Once he eats, has sex and give birth, he does not care anymore.
We tend to be stronger physically bit just like a lion that kills for food at an instant and does not store for later days, that is how our actions and lifestyles can be summarized. A black man is simply an inferior specie of human. Let that sink into your head
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hmmm.. It is well oh!
Twitter it is then!
ladybug2:
I have begun besieging nddc officials on Twitter both for the release of the list and outstanding payments for current scholars because they still owe us. I target Nsima in particular 'cos he keeps tweeting about the good the commission has done in the community (which is laughable). I try to remain optimistic but nddc is a failed org and in-your-face corrupt; not to mention an embarrassment to us 'cos every time I have a PhD assessment, when it comes to factors that may impede my progress or timeline for submission of thesis, nddc pops up on all my review paperwork due to non-payment of fees. I always send this review paperwork to seledi so they know how terrible they are representing themselves here. I pray the list is out too but you have to understand that this last long delay in payments has made many schools here in the UK reconsider nddc as a viable scholarship option so brace yourselves for very strict pre-registration conditions assuming the list is released and successful candidates are mobilised to begin studies. That being said, let us hope for the best.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nuel1647: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
The ease with which a lot of Nigerian Youths loose focus is beginning to make me reconsider their lazy president unguarded utterance.

The truth is that giving up is expensive, yes it can cost you a lot.

So before anyone of you give up, you need to ask yourself if you can afford it.

As bad as it is, it is still an opportunity to get much needed ”proper” education and despite all the ”challenges” (like late payment of fees), I would still look back one day and say it was worth it.

So if you think it's no longer worth it, there is no point to keep pushing, you can continue discussing the history and evolution of various races.

However, if you still think it's worth it, you need to keep your focus and continue pushing.

I am very proud of ladybug.
There was a similar lady in the bible who kept on pushing until an ”ungodly” Judge avenged her of her enemies.

No matter how stubborn, corrupt, insensitive, etc. you perceive the current NDDC set up is, if we keep pushing, they would bend. I didn't say it, it's in the bible.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Thank you

Nuel1647:
The ease with which a lot of Nigerian Youths loose focus is beginning to make me reconsider their lazy president unguarded utterance.

As bad as it is, it is still an opportunity to get much needed ”proper” education and despite all the ”challenges” (like late payment of fees), I would still look back one day and say it was worth it.

So if you think it's no longer worth it, there is no point to keep pushing, you can continue discussing the history and evolution of various races.

However, if you still think it's worth it, you need to keep your focus and continue pushing.

There was a similar lady in the bible who kept on pushing until an ”ungodly” Judge avenged her of her enemies.

No matter how stubborn, corrupt, insensitive, etc. you perceive the current NDDC set up is, if we keep pushing, they would bend. I didn't say it, it's in the bible.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by stepo707: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nuel1647:

Luke 18:1-8
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
It's really a pity... Eyah! Who did this to you? I understand exactly how inferior you feel (especially since you said you've lived with Caucasians). I understand how you feel and I feel sorry for the way you've been wired to think and perceive yourself. Truthfully, I understand your position about the way the "black race" operate. However, it's worrisome to find your likes seeking sponsorship, obviously to escape the shackles of your origin and live abroad forever, that is not to be... SORRY HEAR!!!
irahub:

Keep arguing. It does not change any fact. The earlier you accept nature, the better it is for us to make changes that will at least help out. The same way you see different breeds of dogs, goat, chicken, monkeys, etc. That is the same way it is in human being. You are just delusional if you think you are exactly the same with so Caucasian except in skin color.
From the time humans started keeping history, black people have been known to be stupi*d and considered of low intelligence. I have not seen anything different from today. For you saying that it is in phases and that civilized countries passed through the same stages. You are just consoling yourself. Today's black man civilization is much more inferior to European or Asian civilation even 300 years ago. There is simply No phase; we are not heading anywhere; we are just acting what we are made of. No written language was developed, no sea worthy ship built, no wheels were invented, no history was documented, ethnic rivalry that characterised is 500 years ago is still the same today. The race that can be easily enslaved with no resistance. Not even any significant contribution to advancement of human race in science or technology can be attributed to a black race. And you are still there talking as if something different that is better off than today is in the offing a century from today.
Look I have been living with white people for a number of years. We just think differently. A black man simply has no plan for the future and is guided by the present. Once he eats, has sex and give birth, he does not care anymore.
We tend to be stronger physically bit just like a lion that kills for food at an instant and does not store for later days, that is how our actions and lifestyles can be summarized. A black man is simply an inferior specie of human. Let that sink into your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (105) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.