Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? (4261 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Limitless72:

Choi....
Thunder fire you
Xo u be guy sef
I take back my words in Jesus name

Abi na you thunder go fire. undecided see he face. Gay as niggas.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

But we do that already

Lol

So basically means u bring nithing

Hop everybody they see cheesy

Hehehe sacarstic much? He was actually on point.

Your bumbum bigger than Bumbae1...remember this song by Wizkid ?
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
Companionship, mind blowing coitus, pay my half of the bills,support and nurture his dreams, intelligent conversesations that have nothing to do with celebrities, argue about football and above all make memories together.

Biko, which one is mind blowing reproduction again? You haff kee mee oh.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by jamislaw(m): 12:29am On Apr 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Sinaj I they come pay diary tomorrow them don give me go ahead ni grin
the girl where no get respect for elders.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 28, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Op firstly, there are different types of females:

We have the ladies and we have the girls.

This classification doesn't hinge on age. A lady is one matured in her thinking, ways and expectations. A girl is just, well, a girl.

Your slay queens and slay mamas literally have nothing to offer. Most of 'em are air-headed, have no proper future plans (they are working on) and will just spread their legs yakata. They've only pussy (and problems) to offer.

Bro, stop chasing slay queens and start dating real ladies. Your life will know peace and bliss like you've never experienced. These set of ladies have a lot to offer:

Prayers, moral support, craziness (in a good way), they will generally make your life better. The truth is that they are hard to find, but contrary to what we thought, them buku full ground.

Peace

Nice!
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 28, 2017
cruchenuti:

Biko, which one is mind blowing reproduction again? You haff kee mee oh.
Not my word .....ask the mods they ruined it
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by ang4156(f): 4:58am On Apr 28, 2017
I was an ole skool slay queen. Now I am trying not to take care of anyone. It was hard enough caring for my demanding mother. Now, I don't know if I need a man. I give myself orgasm and I don't need a man financially.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 5:56am On Apr 28, 2017
jamislaw:
the girl where no get respect for elders.
Henemies sad
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Maxvasia(m): 5:58am On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
witchy witchy angel grin

Thank u smiley
You nailed it there. Thats good of u.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by KennyID17(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yessir
Already watched it .. men it was d shizzniz
Lol can't even do their slave talk seff .. bet that james derseves to be flogged den then put in d hole indefinitely
Omo ale lomo yeh grin

Can't really blame James, he just a lad, and d mistress don took him in as her son, what u expect from a young niggar who been getting used to being called Mas'a? He gon' never wanna leave. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 28, 2017
KennyID17:

Can't really blame James, he just a lad, and d mistress don took him in as her son, what u expect from a young niggar who been getting used to being called Mas'a? He gon' never wanna leave. cheesy cheesy
True

Where u at now ?
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2017
Maxvasia:
You nailed it there. Thats good of u.
good morning Max

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by KennyID17(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

True

Where u at now ?

Episode 8. Waiting impatiently for 9!!! grin grin
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Maxvasia(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
good morning Max
Good morning, sinaj. Hope u had a good night rest. wink
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Maxvasia:
Good morning, sinaj. Hope u had a good night rest. wink
sure I did n u
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Maxvasia(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
sure I did n u
I did but was short. Wish i had more grin. Am back at work again. Patients full ground. Luckily no theatre today kiss grin
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Modragon(m): 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
sure I did n u

Ur one sick puppy u knw dat cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by christopheru(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2017
KennyID17:

Oya, what is it? cheesy grin
Just forget... cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by christopheru(m): 8:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:
Companionship, mind blowing coitus, pay my half of the bills,support and nurture his dreams, intelligent conversesations that have nothing to do with celebrities, argue about football and above all make memories together.
What is this one saying
Mind blowing reproduction
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by christopheru(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
ang4156:
I was an ole skool slay queen. Now I am trying not to take care of anyone. It was hard enough caring for my demanding mother. Now, I don't know if I need a man. I give myself orgasm and I don't need a man financially.
who cares if u give yourself orgasm
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Maxvasia:
I did but was short. Wish i had more grin. Am back at work again. Patients full ground. Luckily no theatre today kiss grin
wich hospital is that
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by MrSavage: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
Same thing the guys offer sad
lies you only guys take take take
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

Ur one sick puppy u knw dat cheesy
ok
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Modragon(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
ok

Sinaj loooool
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Maxvasia(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
wich hospital is that
Miteda
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by christopheru(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
CC; lalasticlala what have u to say about this grin
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Maxvasia:
Miteda
av bin in d hospital since 7am too.

It's evn raining heavily
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2017
christopheru:

What is this one saying
Mind blowing reproduction
This one is saying blame the mods ...one cannot understand how the word c.o.i.t.u.s is banned but the word sex is permitted.
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by BurningBlade: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Raine80:

This one is saying blame the mods ...one cannot understand how the word c.o.i.t.u.s is banned but the word sex is permitted.
Frankly, I've stopped bothering myself about such things. Everyday the owner of this site always find a way of letting us know his way is the best....
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by sinaj(f): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Modragon:

Sinaj loooool
I am not understanding u diz mornin o!
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Modragon(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2017
sinaj:
I am not understanding u diz mornin o!

Oya doh madam..... cheesy
Re: What Do Ladies Really Have To Offer In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2017
BurningBlade:
Frankly, I've stopped bothering myself about such things. Everyday the owner of this site always find a way of letting us know his way is the best....
So be it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

- / The Most Useless Girls In Nigeria Are Undergraduates / Would You Rather Marry a village girl or a city girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.