Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos (90579 Views)

The Magic Lists Of Aso Rock! / The Kings Of Error Detection / 'jesus Christ' Allegedly Disappears While Walking On The Streets Of Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by airminem(f): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
The Oba Of Lagos Didnt Snub The Oni Of Ife, It Was A Traditional Practice. The Rumor In The Media Was Taking Out Of Proportion And Misunderstood.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Lusola15: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
airminem:
The Oba Of Lagos Didnt Snub The Oni Of Ife, It Was A Traditional Practice. The Rumor In The Media Was Taking Out Of Proportion And Misunderstood.

Like seriously, what part of that was traditional practice. He is my king but I disagree with him on this one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by LastProphet: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
Our Yoruba brothers can be one funny bunch of people. The same people that when this same Oba made the lagoon statement, because of their bias and hate for the Igbo people, even people who did not support the Oba's uterance told us not to abuse him because he is a traditional ruler. fast forward to day, he's now the worst thing after satan because he dared to insult the Ooni of Ife. This just re-enforces the popular saying that "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". What goes around comes around.

is the oba wrong for hating flatos? do people just wake up and hate someone else? today we heard an ipod saying Indonesians hate them, last time it was Malaysia? kenya, south african? so what is making all these disconnected people hate you? isnt that what a logical person should ask his/her self? you people seem to forget that love and hate are mostly earned?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Tonysax(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
You guys just forgot to mention [color=#990000][/color]OMO OBA (Prince of efizzy)....... I even snub king Kong last month. I guess OBA Of Lagos have eaten abakiliki fufu and don't wanna contaminate OONI OF IFE 200K PERFUME

OBA OF LAGOS FIT BE WIZKID GRANDPAPA and cause dey can snub for Africa

Planning on snubbing DAVIDO guess that will change my life base on logistics

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by proffemi: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
That picture 4 of King-Kong though... Buahahahaha!!
Reminds me of one particular tribe located in the POTOPOTO part of Nigeria known for wanton crimes and baseless chest beating.

The people who developed Bangkok, Cambodia, Jakarta, New York, Madrid, Los Angeles, Lagos and Johannesburg, With their *cough* *cough* activities , but left their homelands looking like a scrap metal yard grin

I no mention anybody papa name ooo....

Knock it off dude.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Bridget95:
you know deep in your heart that he couldn't have tried such because what he would meet will overwhelm him most especially when we come together hard on him.

You mean if he decided to perish the ibos in the lagoon?
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by MasterChen: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
proffemi:

Knock it off dude.

No oh..Nokia 3310 ni

Olobe.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by hucienda: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is this not the same person that could not be insulted or reprimanded during the lagoon saga same time two years back? Doesn't make sense.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:

Look at younjjisappo post..
But you're also here hiding behind a Yoruba moniker. Why? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by MrBully: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
gberra:
Ooni of ife & those he threatened with lagoon are two worlds apart. It is therefore sacrilegious to compare both.

Igbos always cry embarassed
You Yoruba people are fond of diverting your woes to the neutral person.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by timilehin95(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
What of OBAsanjo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by ademide0710: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
I'm sure the so called King will be blaming himself for his actions now. He crossed the wrong path.

Are you getting married and you are a low budget ?
Don't worry!!
Unique Asooke has splashed there price from #150k to #100k
Get your complete engagement Asooke for #100k
Call or what's app 07036640956.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by agborodun: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
The Ooni of Ife I know.
The Alaafin of Oyo Empire I know
The Alake of Egba land I know
The Alara of Aramoko I know
The Ajero of Ijero Kingdom I know
The Owa of Oke-Imesi I know
The Ataoja of Osogbo Oroki I know
The Awujale of Ijebu land I know
The Deji of Akure I know
The Alawe of Ilawe Ekiti I know
The Alara of Ilara Mokin I know
The Ewi of Ado I know
The Alaaye of Efon Alaaye I know
The Olubadan of Ibadan I know
The Owa Obokun of Ijesha land I know
The Timi of Ede I know
The Soun of Ogbomosho I know
The Osemawe of Ondo I know
The Alayetoro of Ayetoro Ekiti I know
The Okunsusi of Igede Ekiti I know
The Oloye of Oye Ekiti I Know
King Sunny Ade I Know
The King Wasiu of Fuji I Know
OBAfemi Martins I know
What is the title of Oba Eko oooooo?The baale of touts... I need answer now pls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by magoo10(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
lols
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by balanceofterror1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
gbosaa:

I am interested in knowing the tailor that made his wrapper trouser.
Which Tailor? na Carpenter.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by CHARLOE(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
Reminds me of one particular tribe located in the POTOPOTO part of Nigeria known for wanton crimes and baseless chest beating.

The people who developed Bangkok, Cambodia, Jakarta, New York, Madrid, Los Angeles, Lagos and Johannesburg, With their *cough* *cough* activities , but left their homelands looking like a scrap metal yard grin

Just wicked!
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Obdk: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Omenkalives of hateful memory na dis handle dem pursue u come. Dem don ban ur 1000th moniker....
My yoruba muslim brother lets go hit our head harder 5 more times on the ground so allah will show us more ways to hate Igbos.

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by laudate: 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
Our Yoruba brothers can be one funny bunch of people. The same people that when this same Oba made the lagoon statement, because of their bias and hate for the Igbo people, even people who did not support the Oba's uterance told us not to abuse him because he is a traditional ruler. fast forward to day, he's now the worst thing after satan because he dared to insult the Ooni of Ife. This just re-enforces the popular saying that "Injustice anywhere is Injustice everywhere". What goes around comes around.

You are still referring to the Oba of Lagos and the lagoon statement he made before the elections, right?? cheesy Were your Eze Nd'Igbo not in attendance, right within his palace when he made that statement? What did they do? They clapped for him like over-excited school kids, and eagerly promised to do his bidding!! cool The same chaps who were supposed to represent the interests of your kinsmen, sold them out. Now, what next did your people do or say about their reaction? They kept mute, and ignored the activities of the Eze Nd'Igbo that were in attendance, but chose to wail over the comments of the Oba of Lagos.

That is why I salute the Urhobo monarchs who walked out on their governor & VP, when they were disrespected at a public function in Delta state. grin Their subjects did not take to the internet to lament about the unfair treatment meted out to their traditional rulers, as those rulers themselves had taken the right steps on the spot to prevent any further slight upon them, or prevent any undignified slurs that may be cast in their direction. They did not cry out to others, to help them condemn those who had treated their people unfairly. Look, listen & learn!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by LionDeLeo: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Obdk:

Omekalive of hateful memory na dis handle dem pursue u come. Dem don ban ur 1000th moniker....
My yoruba muslim brother lets go hit our head harder 5 more times on the ground so allah will show us more ways to hate Igbos.

With comments like this on a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with religion, some people will still doubt the real cause of religious crises in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
let me add by saying "condemn evil whenever you see it,and not feign ignorance because it is happening to your perceived enemy, next time it might come to your door step to roost"

PS ; I am from the south south

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Obdk: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

With comments like this on a topic that has absolutely nothing to do with religion, some people will still doubt the real cause of religious crises in Nigeria.

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by LionDeLeo: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Obdk post=55983518][/quote]

Saved
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Adeevah(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Abdul124(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
She might nt be broke but unserious with what she wants.
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
This one thing that shows that LAGOS is no mans's land.... All Yorubas in lagos are migrants, he you seen any Lagosian here defending the Oba of Lagos who supposed to be their Oba but no, .... Because Lagosians are all migrants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
I clicked "Like" on your observation but it would have been better if in keeping with the fairness that you are advocating you use one of the qualifiers "many", "most" or "some" when talking about how people reacted to the case you cited and the present one. There are people who did not react the way you remember the first time and there are also people who are even unconcerned now. That's a blanket indictment of a group. May that not come around on your group, and any other for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Habeyy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
make laugh no kill me ooo...what of Rev King,
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Habeyy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
make laugh no kill me ooo...what of Rev King
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Ajewealth123(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

i wish person fit give you 1m likes, this really cracked me like mad

Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tazdroid:
King Kong?

Lion King?

OBAhiagbon?? undecided undecided undecided

What about...

KING COBRA
Re: Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos by Snowpikin: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oba of lagos has finally been embraced bu his "Karma" .

Nxt time he wont tell pple to jump into lagoon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Pictures Will Make Your Day / Some Common Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.