Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents (36791 Views)

Akeredolu Meets President Buhari, Presents His Re-election Form (photos) / Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / New Year: Mrs. Ugwuanyi Presents Gifts To Enugu First Baby, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by JamieNaij(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari has congratulated the family of Mr. and Mrs. Imudia Uduehi on the delivery of five baby girls, two weeks ago at National Hospital Abuja.

Mrs. Buhari, who was represented by Senior Special Assistant to the President, Dr. Hajo Sani, expressed her joy and gratitude to God for the safe delivery of the babies and prayed to God for their good health.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/aisha-buhari-presents-gift-items-to.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by DaniDani(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
O boy see future goods for sale. Five good females, this woman go tire for omugwo.

Well done Aisha, your work does not only end in za oza room.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Swahili0(f): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
i tap this blessing in Jesus name : Amen

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by dearsly(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
God bless her

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Built2last: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
i fear the cabal in Aso rock.

they just humbled this woman.

its been a while i heard about her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by classical15(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
No be small thing o. It is well
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Flexherbal(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice!
Children bring blessings.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by obembet(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Aisha, where is your husband?

Since he came back from London.. We never see his break light.

We don't need ghost president again but our real president,

We didn't vote him to attend Friday mosque only but to be in office

Where is our BUHARI?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Ogashub(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wheres aisha ohhh she sent the money from home likebher husband

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by onyee25(f): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by lilyheaven: 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Ogashub(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Wheres aisha? ohhh she sent the money from home like her husband
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Kobicove(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
5 babies at the same time...that's a handful undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by darlinsval(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Very gud one frm d wife of d president.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by permsec: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cossy and Roman godess should assist her
damilolammm:
The kind suck wey these pikin go suck her breast Ehn undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by burkingx(f): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
damilolammm:
The kind suck wey these pikin go suck her breast Ehn undecided
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Hades2016(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Thanks to almighty God for safe delivery .... Make I dance small

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by EmekaBlue(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
choi cheesy...u mean say na one time then children go gather like this? shocked...this man needz help o
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by dukeprince50: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
hahaha, I pray I don't marry you, even if it's my destiny, I rebuke it. u wan born five at a time? in Nigeria? thank God for safe delivery though, hope they are rich enough to take care of five at a time, keep money aside, children at their early age is not easy to take care of. no night sleep

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by alhaji04: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
My first time to see this number. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
I know those kids will bring blessings.But where were the samaritans when an igbo woman born 36,they all died except seven.It was only those calendar boys that made money out of them .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by dukeprince50: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
alhaji04:
My first time to see this number. shocked shocked shocked shocked
I've seen sextuplets in portharcourt once around the year 2000

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by khorlah: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is serious o, nice 1 frm d president's wife.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by PHfinest(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
We need more!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
permsec:
Cossy and Roman godess should assist her
Cossy has removed her nipples.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Mekenz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
hmmmm....u want delivered of quintuplet?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Tenim47(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
aisha roll on, we luv you
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Beebase(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
What do we call this? Hum! While some are praying all day for atleast a child, just a child. Well, Gold is a dynamic one, who can ever question is power? Nobody
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents by Mekenz(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Swahili0:
hmmmm....u want delivered of quintuplet? lipsrsealed
Swahili0:
hmmmm....u want delivered of quintuplet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters / Muhammad Usman Adam Contesting For Chairmanship In Hadejia, Jigawa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.