Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Are You A Prospective Corp Member? Vital Information For You - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are You A Prospective Corp Member? Vital Information For You (516 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members / My Near Death Experience As A Prospective Stream II Corper / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Prospective Corp Member? Vital Information For You by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are you a prospective corp member? Do you have a particular state in mind where you want to spend your service year? And if you ever want Oyo state, do you have a particular company where you would love to have your PPA?

If yes, then i can help you get posted to any state in Nigeria, i mean any state of your choice.. And if you want Oyo state, then i can help you secure any company or ppa of your choice. For more information.. Whatsap or cal me on zero eight one eight seven zero seven zero four two six.. Or send me a pm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life / Ar U Close To Unilag? Free Empower-tech Training Close To You... / Female Corper Room Mate Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.