Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Fayose Doles Out N2,000 To Ekiti Youths Who Register For PVC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fayose Doles Out N2,000 To Ekiti Youths Who Register For PVC (345 Views)

Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Zahara Buhari Asking Lazy Nigerian Youths Who Photoshop His Father In Such A Way / Where Can I Register For PVC In Ikeja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Doles Out N2,000 To Ekiti Youths Who Register For PVC by Nagisa: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state as a form of incentives is giving out N2,000 each to youths between 18 and 21 years in his state who register newly just as the Independent National National Electoral Commission (INEC) flags off registration nationwide.

Security operatives at the gate of the commission had a hectic time controlling the youth, who appeared in a hurry to get the PVC.

Even the repeated appeals by the Administrative Secretary of the commission in Ekiti, Dr.Muslim Moleke, that the exercise was continuous could not calm the youth who almost pulled down the commission’s gate.

Media reports have it that youths at Ado local government said they were at the commission to collect the card and afterwards collect the reward.

The governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, told journalists that the governor only promised a reward of N2,000 per month to the youths in such category till June next year when the governorship election would be conducted in the state.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/fayose-doles-n2000-ekiti-youths-register-pvc/#DFz2rhb62hLR7EBX.99
Re: Fayose Doles Out N2,000 To Ekiti Youths Who Register For PVC by BlackDBagba: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fayose! You keep exceeding my expectations. Carry on my role model. cool
Re: Fayose Doles Out N2,000 To Ekiti Youths Who Register For PVC by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
hummmmmmmmm dnt sale ur vote.
Re: Fayose Doles Out N2,000 To Ekiti Youths Who Register For PVC by Jabioro: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
Campaign has started, for who to be gubernatorial flag carrier for PDP.. Do you see how our youth life are being morgage without regard ..God punish punish poverty

(1) (Reply)

3 Days Intensive Training On Export And Import / [WATCH VIDEO] Pounded Yam And Egusi – The Secret Of My Success Says Anthony Josh / Latest Newspapers Headlines For Today, Wednesday, May 3 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.