Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public (6383 Views)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Dilfgem(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2017

According to some Nigerian girls, fashion these days is just an excuse to go halfN@kkd. A popular thought is “ if you’ve got it, flaunt it.” This seems to be the motor for the ones that display their bosom everywhere they go.

The bare-it trend is taking over and pictures of girls exposing private areas keeps surfacing. If fashion is a form expression, what are these girls expressing?
Check out how naija girls are exposing B@.0bs everywhere.

See more at http://gemnaija.com.ng/2017/04/27/shameless-act-see-way-nigerian-girls-exposing-b-reast-public-8-photos
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
How will men respect us like this?And some people are saying gender equality,how will u compare me with these ones?

4 Likes

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by vayne(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
We like am like that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by xynerise: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
These ones are sex objects
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by kushercain: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
how will u compare me with these ones?

No one can, trust me

3 Likes

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by sinaj(f): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
lemme hide my vaseline nd haircream b4 vaselinecrew steal dem from me sad

2 Likes

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by BlackDBagba: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by professorfal: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2017

3 Likes

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Emodeee: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
How will men respect us like this?And some people are saying gender equality,how will u compare me with these ones?

you are the same. see your moniker, it begins with "sexy".

2 Likes

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
sinaj:
lemme hide my vaseline nd haircream b4 vaselinecrew steal dem from me sad

Lolz
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Emodeee:

you are the same. see your moniker, it begins with "sexy".
So if i am using only bbstar,i am a saint,right?
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Emodeee: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

So if i am using only bbstar,i am a saint,right?

dats not what i'm saying. my stance is that with this your "sexy" you are inviting "fvck boiz". sotta like you are telling them to come have sex that you are available.

1 Like

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Emodeee:

dats not what i'm saying. my stance is that with this your "sexy" you are inviting "fvck boiz". sotta like you are telling them to come have sex that you are available.

I had thesame notion too but i dont know how to change it and i cant open another account.
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Emodeee: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

I had thesame notion too but i dont know how to change it and i cant open another account.

what made you add sexy?you saw yourself as being sexy?

2 Likes

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
The girl in the last picture looks familiar.

1 Like

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by osemoses1234(m): 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oboy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by Opakan2: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
na market strategy na.. awon olosho, dem plenty for instagram
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by chigoizie7(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol, take it or leave it.

Na women all of una be.
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by FreeSpirited: 1:54am On Apr 28, 2017
I cant wait for that year when we will be allowed to see the nipplez in public glare without any mask on it....I believe that's where fashion is headed. Meanwhile, One babe just misyarned below
Re: See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their B.reast In Public by FreeSpirited: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Note: Gender equality is an advocacy that compares the right,the priviledge, the social, and economic opportunities of malefolk with that of female gender in a society, in a bid to make it be at par......it's not comparing (you) a female with another female..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date This Type Of Girl? / It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O / What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.