Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads (34988 Views)

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Evacuation Of Abandoned Vehicles On Lagos Roads To Commence July 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by eluquenson(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
We like vehicles in Nigeria
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Okay, from someone that deals with traffic data alot. I examined the data and it is very faulty. Many things in it don't make sense. For example, how does Lagos which we know and from the driving license and vehicle registration data have less traffic accidents than Nassarawa when we know that more traffic usually results in more accidents from research world over?

Anyway they just started collecting this data. Hopefully, it gets better with time.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
piagetskinner:
and how was this data gathered

Through FRSC and probably public hospitals for the accident data.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by idu1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
go school you no gree. walahi talahi when dem dey teach yoruba for school you no gree listen to teasha undecided

Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by sukkot: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=idu1 post=55985773][/quote] ggaddayummmm that face tho lmao. you can grind pepper on that man face grin
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by bengg: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
what of car
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by idu1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
ggaddayummmm that face tho lmao. you can grind pepper on that man face grin
grin grin grin
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by bengg: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
count my own join oooooo

Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Heylius(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
11.46 Million and i don't have any car, oluwa is time to do something, manifest ur power 2day.11.46 Million and i don't have any car, oluwa is time to do something, manifest ur power 2day.11.46 Million and i don't have any car, oluwa is time to do something, manifest ur power 2day.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Banks22(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Keneking:
Na Lagos yellow danfo na em sure pass...

5mil+ danfo buses * N200 bus park levy = N1bn daily going to Bourdillon and Alausa angry angry

Annual levy earnings from motor park = N365bn per annum...... shocked shocked

Useless government

Make I chop come go load, VI to Maroko Sandfield

u need help seriously.....
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Very questionable stats.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by soleexx(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Funky123:
grin congrats grin congrats

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by dollarlander: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
sukkot:
laaakuliii shocked

Laaakuliii jalailu sumobi lanla silawu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by MamaletASO: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Its more than that.. PMT, Young shall grow, Chisco,Cisco,Ekene dili, etc has more than 100,000 vehicles...

also the Thieves(I mean d Politicians).. each of them has nothing less than 20cars each...
So, 11million cars in Nigeria is a lie its not true.. its more than that..
bye
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Iamwrath: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Jalailu grin grin grin grin grin grin
sukkot:
laaakuliii shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by bsideboii(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Kangol99:
Hello,Mr John. Nice shoes.
Cheers, from Abua grin
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by mywells: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2017
What abou
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by mywells: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2017
What about the ones that are for sale only,they are more than the figure the statistics states.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by hinograce: 6:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Statistics in Nigeria is flawed
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by chatupkay: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Keneking:
Na Lagos yellow danfo na em sure pass...

5mil+ danfo buses * N200 bus park levy = N1bn daily going to Bourdillon and Alausa angry angry

Annual levy earnings from motor park = N365bn per annum...... shocked shocked

Useless government

Make I chop come go load, VI to Maroko Sandfield

Oga, wen will u grow up?? ...it appears u have challenges understanding/interpreting figures.

5million+ commercial buses in Lagos or Nigeria! U need to call a very educated Igbo to assist u.
Your hatred for bourdillon/alausa go push u enter lagoon very soon.

Ode Oshiiiii!
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by thinkmoney(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2017
But the way statistician has been speculating arbitrarily on our population since 2003 is suspect. From 90million to 190million. Just some months ago they were saying 170million, now its 190million. Aha, people no dey die? With the Boko aram situation around set?
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by emmaitive(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2017
more to come, becos ave not yet bought my own oo
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by mikolo80: 2:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Untainted007:
Who did the 'census' for Vehicles in Nigeria. Op dont forget that Nigeria lacks data base record. So are you telling me that some police vehicles without number plate and some military personnel who never register their car(s) were also counted. The figure cant be correct but let just assume it's so.

At last the topic has reached front page.
customs and road safety. your education is lacking
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Untainted007: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
mikolo80:
customs and road safety. your education is lacking

For you to av used that word on me, you must be mad. If you aren't silly and stupid, is data base figure ever correct in Nigeria? Are you telling me that, all vehicles in Nigeria are registered. Take for instance some police patrol vehicles, some danfo does nt even have number plate while some vehicles in interior rural areas never bother to register since they are used only to move farm products. Be reasonable next time so your brain can compliment ur reasoning faculty.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by mikolo80: 3:25am On May 01, 2017
Untainted007:

For you to av used that word on me, you must be mad. If you aren't silly and stupid, is data base figure ever correct in Nigeria? Are you telling me that, all vehicles in Nigeria are registered. Take for instance some police patrol vehicles, some danfo does nt even have number plate while some vehicles in interior rural areas never bother to register since they are used only to move farm products. Be reasonable next time so your brain can compliment ur reasoning faculty.
and you're a born bastard.
do you think any system is foolproof.
at least we now can plan for more than 11 million cars instead of you that will plan for 1 million or 100 million and end up wasting resources because it's either way too much or infinitesimal.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Untainted007: 1:38pm On May 01, 2017
mikolo80:
and you're a born bastard.
do you think any system is foolproof.
at least we now can plan for more than 11 million cars instead of you that will plan for 1 million or 100 million and end up wasting resources because it's either way too much or infinitesimal.

I barely do e-war, bt u started it all, bt if it's because of u this foolish adopted animal who never grew up to know ur real parents, I'll be banned so be it. Everybody is entitled to whatever u want to bliv. Why are u proving it to the world that u are truly generationally cursed? Even the op never opposed any comment here. You are the born bastard here cause you av acted weird. It better for u to get a life and stop being an outdated fool. Idiot of the highest order is who you are. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by mikolo80: 11:47am On May 02, 2017
Untainted007:

I barely do e-war, bt u started it all, bt if it's because of u this foolish adopted animal who never grew up to know ur real parents, I'll be banned so be it. Everybody is entitled to whatever u want to bliv. Why are u proving it to the world that u are truly generationally cursed? Even the op never opposed any comment here. You are the born bastard here cause you av acted weird. It better for u to get a life and stop being an outdated fool. Idiot of the highest order is who you are. Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati
you inept buffoon.
shebi e de sweet you wen you threw insult first. you mannerless goat with no home training.
those who point usually project themselves so you better go village make dem wash your head wella cos anyone who just start throwing insult without reason is clearly Abbott to run mad. see as your displaying your family's class globally.mumu like you
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Untainted007: 12:29pm On May 02, 2017
mikolo80:
you inept buffoon.
shebi e de sweet you wen you threw insult first. you mannerless goat with no home training.
those who point usually project themselves so you better go village make dem wash your head wella cos anyone who just start throwing insult without reason is clearly Abbott to run mad. see as your displaying your family's class globally.mumu like you

From your generation to the last are buffoons. So you mean, you are do daft wen u started with insults. A classless and senseless being like you don't need to be argued with. I dont need a pig like you to drag me to a mud cos you will get me stained while you (pig) will enjoy every bit of it. Pls park well with you meaningless and shallow life you are moving around with. You are a jobless being and a frustrated one indeed.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by mikolo80: 12:37pm On May 02, 2017
Untainted007:

From your generation to the last are buffoons. So you mean, you are do daft wen u started with insults. A classless and senseless being like you don't need to be argued with. I dont need a pig like you to drag me to a mud cos you will get me stained while you (pig) will enjoy every bit of it. Pls park well with you meaningless and shallow life you are moving around with. You are a jobless being and a frustrated one indeed.
you stupid stupid individual
you started the insults and I will end it
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Untainted007: 1:08pm On May 02, 2017
mikolo80:
you stupid stupid individual
you started the insults and I will end it

Mr fool, you foolishly mentioned me; typing that your education not mine is ''lacking''. What nonsense!!! Why referring to me in that manner? Did I mentioned you or neither care if you existed in the first place? Get a life bro and stop showing your silly acts to everyone. Everyone is entitled to what they believe, I admitted that the data can't fully correct then why the sudden mention and insult? Scroll up and see and in case you are blind, tell someone to read out to you. Oponu
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by mikolo80: 1:33pm On May 02, 2017
Untainted007:

Mr fool, you foolishly mentioned me; typing that your education not mine is ''lacking''. What nonsense!!! Why referring to me in that manner? Did I mentioned you or neither care if you existed in the first place? Get a life bro and stop showing your silly acts to everyone. Everyone is entitled to what they believe, I admitted that the data can't fully correct then why the sudden mention and insult? Scroll up and see and in case you are blind, tell someone to read out to you. Oponu
you buffoon. education enables critical thinking. if you cannot extrapolate information from available resources your education is lacking. it's not an insult if it's a fact you dumbaass .get a proper education, you say sam.
Re: See The Number Of Vehicles On Nigerian Roads by Untainted007: 1:44pm On May 02, 2017
mikolo80:
you buffoon. education enables critical thinking. if you cannot extrapolate information from available resources your education is lacking. it's not an insult if it's a fact you dumbaass .get a proper education, you say sam.

You that your education is not lacking. What have you been able to achieve with your brainless head? You are a pig and I can't let you drag me to a mud. Ensure you get a life cos no one will ever want to be associated with an idiot like you. I spit on you cos that's wot u deserves. Anuofiaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Limousines That Are Almost Unheard Of In Nigeria. / The Official Audi B5 RS4 Avant Thread! / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.