Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing (23177 Views)

Man Arrested By NDLEA While Sleeping Near Indian Hemp Farm In Edo. Photo / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) / Dangote Truck Carrying Marijuana In Edo Busted By NDLEA (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by tossie101(f): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has declared a Lagos socialite, Mrs. Fumilola Ogbuaya, aka Arike Fumilola Ogundipe, wanted in connection with drug trafficking.

The woman was also accused of allegedly using proceeds of drugs to acquire property.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the socialite was implicated in a case of botched exportation of 1.6 kilogrammes of cocaine to Saudi Arabia in February 2017 through the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos.

The NDLEA Commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, said one Odeyemi Morayo, aka Ariyo Monsurat Olabisi, arrested by the agency implicated Ogbuaya during investigation.

He said, “Mrs. Fumilola Ogbuaya, aka Arike Fumilola Ogundipe, a Lagos socialite has ignored an invitation by the NDLEA. Her Lagos residence was traced by a team of investigators, but she was not at home. Since the visit to her Lagos residence, she had not been to that house and had also not reported to the NDLEA office.

“The agency is investigating several landed properties worth several billions of naira traced to Ogbuaya in Lagos, Ogun and Osun states. The assets include Arike Plaza, some plots of land and buildings in strategic locations. The Lagos socialite, who is a distributor of alcoholic drinks, is needed by the NDLEA in an ongoing investigation. She hails from Ilesa, Osun State.”

The NDLEA Chairman, Col. Muhammad Abdallah (retd.), urged members of the public with information on Ogbuaya’s whereabouts to report to the nearest NDLEA office, adding that the case would be pursued to a logical conclusion.

https://punchng.com/ndlea-declares-lagos-socialite-wanted-over-drug-trafficking/amp/

1 Like

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by CHOPUP411(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tinubu is her godfather

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by LecciGucci: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by maryjan8(f): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Crime does not pay!

6 Likes

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Lekan1o1: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nawao even a woman!

6 Likes

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by BLACKdagger: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
She is a yoruba woman this time let me see hiw biased the mods would be..

midol

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Ajewealth123(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
This is collaboration.i believe it was the husband that taught her cos that surnames reeks Igbo

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Ajewealth123(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Shy is a yoruba woman this time let me see hiw biased the mods would be..
you shouldn't be bias yourself.
Her surname is ogbuaya. Na her husband is Igbo

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Ajewealth123(m): 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
BLACKdagger:
Shy is a yoruba woman this time let me see hiw biased the mods would be..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by BLACKdagger: 6:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Nah dnt twist it... the name aint related to flattinos.. its TINUBU is her godfather and last i checked tinubu is a connie on a flattie. grin

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Obdk: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
..OK

1 Like

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by PenisCaP: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hmm ayam suprised.. i thought they only mine skull.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Obdk: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
We yoruba muslims now rule the drug game.... Sufferiscated us. We rule dis game our mothers..

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Obdk: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
PenisCaP:
Hmm ayam suprised.. i thought they only mine skull.

We don upgrade.
We not only mine skull we do slave trade. U can get a 15 year old for 2 months. Just 8k

We Kill and sale body parts 10k
We backbite for free...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Obdk: 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
tossie101:
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has launched a manhunt for a suspected drug dealer in Lagos state - The suspect is wanted for allegedly smuggling 1.595kg of cocaine in February 2017 A manhunt has been launched for a suspected drug dealer and Lagos socialite, Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya, who was involved in smuggling 1.595kg of cocaine from Lagos to Saudi Arabia. According to the NDLEA spokesman, Mitchell Ofoyeju, the agency is investigating the woman’s multi-billion naira assets. Read more: https://gossip.naij.com/1101135-ndlea-launches-manhunt-lagos-socialite-suspected-drug-dealer-photos.html

Cc: Lasaticlala

Chaiii and she is yoruba... Chaiiii

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by PenisCaP: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Obdk:

We don upgrade.
We not only mine skull we do slave trade. U can get a 15 year old for 2 months. Just 8k
We Kill and sale body parts 10k
We backbite for free...

Lol... are u serious. But i thought 2.5k undecided
8k is too much joor check well its always 2.5k

dnt know yoruba muslim are into drugs too.
i want to be a yoruba muslim.
How can i be a yoruba muslim?.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is NDLEA contracting to blow her whistle.. they make term and condition clear please

5 Likes

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by ZombieTAMER: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Cone head republic

Why am I not surprised
NCAN Rumuola chapter
Reporting to duty

It's the usual suspects grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by ZombieTAMER: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
BLACKdagger:

ZombieTamer sorry1 nebuzaradan midol
This one na gobe oo grin

Mods faces when they see
FUMILOLA

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by sorry1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
BLACKdagger:

ZombieTamer sorry1 nebuzaradan midol
You don't know this people, I mean the afonjas. their double standard is second to none, anything evil is their specialty; From being barbaric to being hateful down to being cannibals. All their major figure heads are either drug lords or polithiefians...fear afonja.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by tossie101(f): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Lalasticlala is my post not qualified to be on fp? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Adeevah(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2017
BLACKdagger:

midol

But she is married to one IPOB from the other side

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by qualityovenbake(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Good luck in finding her. She probably must have sneak out of the country, she definitely have enough resources to pull this off.
Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by sotall(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
ok
Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by FILEBE(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
hmmmn. Things we do for money
Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by ednut1(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2017
Eyah.bad market for name checkers . The heart of man sha is....

3 Likes

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by nairaman66(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Really nauseating! Even the ladies from South West are skilled in this job as well?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by Dandsome: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Okay. Sophisticated people

6 Likes

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by hakeem4(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
B
Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by obembet(f): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Nairaland make me understand that Yoruba and Igbo are still best friends... Even though they insult themselves on social media... But Yoruba and Igbo are just 5&6

And the other one....hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Fumilola Arike Ogbuaya Wanted By NDLEA For Drug Dealing by MostBanned: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
AFONJA AFONJA grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Trafficking 2 Teenagers To Abidjan For Prostitution Arrested (Photo) / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Drugs In Lagos / Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.