Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Betting Industry - Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Betting Industry - Vacancies (1786 Views)

CLOSED: Sports Betting Prediction (assistant/analyst) / Secret of how people Get Rich with Sport Betting / How To Register On Sportybet Nigeria And Enjoy Easy Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Industry - Vacancies by kasak102: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
*BETTING SHOP MANAGER*

Our client in the gambling industry seeks to hire a Betting Shop Manager in Lagos.

Betting shop manager plan, organise, co-ordinate and direct the activities of a betting shop. Tending to every aspect of the day-to-day running of betting shops, they spend a significant amount of time on the shop floor liaising and working with staff and customers. They may also carry out cashier duties and be involved in the development of a team of cashiers, while working to ensure the profitability of the shop as a business.

In addition to being responsible for all areas of management including sales, staff and resource management, they are responsible for good levels of customer service and for ensuring the profitability of the shop as a business.

Interested and clearly qualified candidates are to forward their resumes to email: kasak@o2.pl using the role applied as the subject of the mail.
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by Fireson: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm an experienced Super agent for Bet9ja, also an agent's coach / instructor. Please where is your location and how soon do you need this service? God bless you.
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by Corlah: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fireson:
I'm an experienced Super agent for Bet9ja, also an agent's coach / instructor. Please where is your location and how soon do you need this service? God bless you.
can someone still register as a bet9ja agent in lagos cos I heard they are not registering any new agent in lagos.
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Corlah:
can someone still register as a bet9ja agent in lagos cos I heard they are not registering any new agent in lagos.
Go for surebet247
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by Corlah: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

Go for surebet247
I know more of bet9ja operation that is why I want to choose bet9ja
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by gentle081(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Corlah:
I know more of bet9ja operation that is why I want to choose bet9ja
let me get u a suitable business plan....mail me today
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by Etienz: 7:04am On May 01, 2017
please Any Surebet247 agent in d house, I am making plans of becoming their agent too, I need u to enlighten me more. Thanks
WhatsApp no; 07067418471
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by ajilegend(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2017
Mail address not correct. Please add a functional mail address
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2017
Etienz:
please Any Surebet247 agent in d house, I am making plans of becoming their agent too, I need u to enlighten me more. Thanks
WhatsApp no; 07067418471
Cc timbuktu
Re: Betting Industry - Vacancies by carternkem(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Fireson:

How much would it cost to be an agent under a super agent?

Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

BEDC Aptitude Test Invitation / Please Help Me With A Job! I'm Depressed / Mtn Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.