Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pls Help Me Tackle This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me Tackle This Question (578 Views)

is? / Please Help Me Tackle These / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by cynthese(f): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
How does it feel to be in love and when can a guy or a lady say to him /herself that "YES AM IN LOVE"
Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by RoyalBlak007: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2017

Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by BenKassy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
When you no living a fake life around that person.
Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by MARX77(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
When u see the flaws of dat person and still have unfeigned love 4 him,wen u can be ur true self around dat person and u are hapi wit him.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
cynthese:
How does it feel to be in love and when can a guy or a lady say to him /herself that "YES AM IN LOVE"
If they don't call you for a whole day , your chest hurts and and you feel as if life has no meaning without them in your life. And when they do call, that moment when they say "hello" you melt .....
You are in love.
Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
You know you are in love when you feel butterflies in your stomach.
Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by dingbang(m): 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
MissCuppy:
You know you are in love when you feel butterflies in your stomach.
no b only butterfly.. Na tsetsefly

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by ifex370(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Raine80:

If they don't call you for a whole day , your chest hurts and and you feel as if life has no meaning without them in your life. And when they do call, that moment when they say "hello" you melt .....
You are in love.

Took the words right outta my mouth
Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by smardray(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
When a guy stops tinking of getting down nd whenever a girl stops requesting for money..
Re: Pls Help Me Tackle This Question by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
BenKassy:
When you no living a fake life around that person.

Best answer ever....

I guess IV never been in love than

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny! Watch as sanyeri toasts a woman / Advice Needed / "5 Likely Reasons Men Don't Take You Seriously"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.