Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? (479 Views)

Border Closure: Mustapha Shehuri 'Nigerian Rice Farmers Smiling To The Bank' / Aftermath Of Border Closure: Nigerian Rice Floods Market / Here Are Other Nigerian Leaders Who Have Been ECOWAS Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
I keep on wondering what has happened to the so called lake rice and other nigerian produced and repackaged rice, hovering all through the last quarter of 2016.

Do anyone set his/her on them in the market because I'm in need of one presently
Re: Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? by sweetval: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hahaha.. My brother this Government is a scam. Everything Na propaganda.. undecided
Re: Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? by Heavance(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
I tried to get it too around February, I was told it isn't available, so I kept wondering if it was just a Christmas thing.
Re: Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? by mightyhaze: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
U still dey ask? grin
Re: Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? by psucc(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dem don pack carry go give Boko Haram.
Re: Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? by tollyboy5(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
every thing na just sweet mouth we no dey see any thing abi who don see am
Re: Where Is The Lakerice And Other Nigerian Rice? by vantage001: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
It has served its propagandic value.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking | Defamation: Breaking Times Sues Npa Boss Hadiza Bala Usman For N2bn / Lagos Explains VIO Ban From Lagos Roads / Who Wants The Acting President To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.