Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? (556 Views)

Have You Ever Asked Your Boyfriend What The Future Holds For Both Of Y'all? / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Is it right to ask your girlfriend/spouse if any guy asked for a date with her,'toast her' OR pester for friendship.
If You have, what was the reaction and reply?
(Vice versa for guys too)
I asked my girlfriend, she was smiling and replied that i ought not have asked her cos it is bound to happen, that she will tell me if it keep reoccuring and annoying, and she wouldn't break my trust for her. I SMILED.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by RoyalBlak007: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2017

Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Asking only shows how insecure one is.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
And if it's a high number say 10 what will you do? How will you view her then?
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by youngbelieve(f): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
I don't see any need to ask cos its a normal thing
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by ifex370(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Op..you seriously don't wanna know..

Cos and number she calls is sure to send chills down your spine
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by smardray(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Remember to ask how many guys she has collected cash nd recharge cards nd stil say dey are frnds
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by nepapole(m): 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
U jus wana giv ursef unnecesari HBP.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Raine80:
And if it's a high number say 10 what will you do? How will you view her then?
that's the question.
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
undecided of all d questions u could v asked her,pls stop boring dt poor gals life...
Re: Right Or Wrong To Know How Many Guys Asked Your Girlfriend Out? by Uchesis: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
If ur gf has d face of genevieve and d body of mercy johnson, pls dont bother asking, just beg her to make u number one on d list. grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship / Exp0sed! How One Cup Of Rice Will Buy You S3.x In Nigeria / Child Abuse!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.