Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Vince Vaughn Marries - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Vince Vaughn Marries (991 Views)

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Marries White Guy, Her Childhood Friend In London (Photos) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vince Vaughn Marries by Gabry(f): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2010
Vince Vaughn married his fiancee Kyla Weber in a romantic ceremony near his home city of Chicago on Saturday (02.01.10).

Vince Vaughn has got married.

The ‘Wedding Crashers’ star tied the knot with fiancee Kyla Weber on Saturday (02.01.10) near his home city of Chicago in front of family and friends.

According to sources, the nuptials took place in an 'opulent, historic house at Lake Forest Academy'.

A wedding guest said: 'They could not be happier.'

Vince - who famously dated Jennifer Aniston following her divorce from Brad Pitt - proposed to real estate agent Kyla last Valentine’s Day (14.02.09) after realising she was the one for him.

He said: 'I figured this is not a ship to be missed because I will not forget this date. So Valentine's Day was the day that I asked her.'

The 39-year-old funnyman met Kyla through a friend 18 months ago and he knew almost immediately he wanted them to spend the rest of their lives together.

He said: 'She makes me laugh. She is wonderful. I'm just thrilled. It's the first time that I really want to have kids.'

(1) (Reply)

Ushers N Waiters For Events / Wedding Planning Made Easy! Find Out How... / WIN N500, 000 In Rising Star Gospel Talent! Apply HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.