Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? (3535 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / 12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You / Be Double Sure She Is Attracted To You Before You Marry Her... Or Pay Later! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Mimshel: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
* she will be looking at you stupidly like every min in which you will get to notice at some point.

* she will be shy to look you in the eyes when you talk to her

* she will laugh at anything you tell her whether it's funny or not

* she will be doing things to get your attention

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by LethargiQue: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
She'll offer you sex, anything less is a lie..

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by vanida6: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
how much will u give me if i tell u...? smiley
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by RealHaute: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
She will shape-shift and turn into a dog. Don't mind when she barks at you, she's just displaying affection. And if she attacks you and tries to bite you, please let her. She's just in love. And if you fall sick and doctors say you have rabies, please don't mind them; it just means you've started catching feelings too. Good luck bro.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by dingbang(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
She will nodge you with her breasts...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by DivinelyBlessed: 12:03am On Apr 28, 2017
She will give you bl0w job
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by stacyadams: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2017
she will laugh at ur dry jokes,,when she starts callin and texting u without u telling her
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by gqboyy(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Lastly, she will hijack ur ATM card
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Divay22(f): 4:09am On Apr 28, 2017
I'm coming
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Maxvasia(m): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2017
Why ask this kinda question? Why stress urself?? My guy, just go and make cool money and they will mass ur life up. Even many of them here on this platform will tell u directly. End of story. Next thread please
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2017
LethargiQue:
She'll offer you sex, anything less is a lie..
You are not serious.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Bahddo(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2017
Lol. I'm amused at the comments here. Ask this same question on Quora and you'd marvel at the quality of answers you'd get. Nigerians are never serious about anything sha grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2017
make i ask prettythicksmi
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
make i ask prettythicksmi
Lol,u want to knw,like seriously? grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,u want to knw,like seriously? grin
totally! grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2017
Bahddo:
Lol. I'm amused at the comments here. Ask this same question on Quora and you'd marvel at the quality of answers you'd get. Nigerians are never serious about anything sha grin

You said it all bro they will give you quality answers with personal experiences, Nigerians really have a long way to go, turn everything to insults and joke

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by donMIG(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2017
Green lights can be misleading ....u Neva can tell...seen a lot of green light...
A saw a girl....she blinks green!
But guy wen my guy go dem dull d guy
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
totally! grin
No idea cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
No idea cheesy cheesy
eyaa! btw
i would lyk to stage an insurgency campaign in ur kandahar province grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Kondomatic(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
She will hit your head with a hammer and it will not pain you.
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
eyaa! btw

i would lyk to stage an insurgency campaign in ur kandahar province grin
Talk straight to me hehehehehe
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by hfinest1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Divay22:
I'm coming
oh yea... I'm cumming too baby... Wait lets come together wink ahhhh!! Ohhhhh!! Isshhhhh!! Urghhhhh!!! grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Talk straight to me hehehehehe
like seriously?
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
like seriously?
lol,yea.
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
lol,yea.
ok.. luk closey into my face.. the answer is deep embeded in my eyes.. grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
She will hit your head with a hammer and it will not pain you.
nna! u no serious grin
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Millz404(m): 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Divay22:
I'm coming
I'm coming too
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by adelacuna(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
vanida6:
how much will u give me if i tell u...? smiley
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by adelacuna(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Divay22:
I'm coming
Should i wait for you
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Fmartin:
ok.. luk closey into my face.. the answer is deep embeded in my eyes.. grin
Hehehehehe can i pluck out ur eyes, so i can see the ans very well.
Re: What Are The Signs That Will Show That A Lady Is Attracted To You? by Fmartin(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Hehehehehe can i pluck out ur eyes, so i can see the ans very well.
if u cn grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Slay Queen Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram / Reasons Why Ladies Cheat / why am i addicted to yoruba chicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.