Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Beware,beware,beware , This Is Not A Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Beware,beware,beware , This Is Not A Joke (644 Views)

This Looks Like A Joke But It Is Not A Joke / Can You Take This As A Joke From Your Woman? Photo. / Man Promises Half A Million To Any Comedian Who Will Make A Joke With ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware,beware,beware , This Is Not A Joke by NoLotty7(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
If you live in Akure, please BEWARE!!!

It happened two days ago in a hotel at Alagbaka I heard it yesterday. This world is becoming even more scary oh.
A newly married man saw a corper clothed seductively in her kit by the road. She was just too sexy to be overlooked. He picked her up and abandoned the way home to a hotel. He lodged in with her. In less than five minutes he was on top of her.
The Corper was as flexible as a snake. When he was having sex with her, her moanings sounded like a 'hissing snake'. But he was carried away with her moves and didn't really give his concern to it.The married man had sex with her over and over again.
He also paid her more than what they bargained but told her to spend the night him right there.
He slept and woke up an hour later with the intention of having another round with her. He didn't find her on the bed. He heard hissing sounds in the bathroom. He scrambled out of bed to the bathroom. He opened the door. His heart drummed heavily as he saw big pythons talking to each other. He screamed.
The pythons leaped on him. He ran to the door and found it locked. The pythons crawled to him. He shouted for help and banged the door. The pythons got to him and jumps to strike him.
The room became very dark. He felt something cold touching his body. He searched with his hands and it felt like a cylinder with a hard skin impregnated with scales.
He finally felt something trying to swallow his head. He touched it and discovered it was a big snake trying to swallow him up. The room was still dark. His head, down to his chest was inside the snake's mouth. The snake's poisonous saliva covered his face.
He started struggling but the snake pinned him down. He tried to scream for help but couldn't. He kicked his leg, used his hands but the snake was too strong. He managed to bite the snake's tongue. The snake got wounded and involuntarily vomits him.
*The only problem is, I don't know how to end this Fake yeye story dat u don dey read since.

Amebo u too like jist, na somebody do me, make I do you too...Una no tire for real gist? undecided
Re: Beware,beware,beware , This Is Not A Joke by ipobarecriminals: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
undecided sad useless tale
Re: Beware,beware,beware , This Is Not A Joke by NoLotty7(m): 2:46am On Apr 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad useless tale
I hear,create urs[
color=#9900llll

(1) (Reply)

Is It My Fault Ni? / Childhood Rememberance / 2 Madmen On The Roof On The Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.