Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (18131 Views)

How Much Will You Charge For Creating A Professional Blog? / How Much Would You Charge For A Commercial Bank Website Project ? / Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by skima(m): 2:32am On Jan 09, 2006
It looks like a template when u start to judge by the way the pages are arranged.. looking also at the .php3 Service_e-commerce those format are somehow.

Though Its cool but blur...

As to web design pricing.. I will say it doesnt have a fix price determined by clients and requirement.
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by AguNwoke(m): 5:07am On Jan 09, 2006
4real:

AguNwoke
good work

Thanks - I dey try in my own small way.
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by AguNwoke(m): 5:28am On Jan 09, 2006
joftech:

Those sites(http://www.exiommedia.com/ & http://www.exiommedia.com/) are pure templates. I don't really consider using templates web-desgn.

You are 100%  correct Joftech - don't let that pirate coder fool you.
Everybody have a look at the original site: http://www.deepblue.com

Who is copying who - I say coder is the thief.

Oya, Mr Coder what say you?

I hate it when people copy others work, especially without the skills to even change the text!!
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by joftech(m): 9:50am On Jan 09, 2006
You are 100% correct Joftech - don't let that pirate coder fool you.
Everybody have a look at the original site: http://www.deepblue.com

Who is copying who - I say coder is the thief.

Oya, Mr Coder what say you?

I hate it when people copy others work, especially without the skills to even change the text!!

Bi iro ba lo logun odun, ojo kan looto nba... (if falsehood prosper for 20 years, the infallible truth will catch with it in one single leap).

Honesty is a good thing. Am vindicated.
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by timmy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2006
why u guys yabing the site and the designer now, habba wetin una fit do sef {hiss tongue}
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by 4real(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2006
Agu you bad, how did you get the original site?
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by larger20(m): 5:10am On Jan 12, 2006
LMAO

The guy don remove the site wey he claim say he wrote....When can we start being realistic with ourself? This same thing is happening in our government and afterr every body will open mouth dey corse them...for nigeria to change, it has to start with little things like this .......tufia kwa!
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by AguNwoke(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2006
4real:

Agu you bad, how did you get the original site?

The guy was so incompetent, he didn't change the text he copied from original site.
I simply used my web-wizardry and found the original site.

Pirates and copiers - beware!

Timmy: hiss all u want - I don show una wetin I fit do!!
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by larger20(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2006
HellO Agu

I be like say u be web guru..would u like to do business together?
If u have web design programming skills then i might have a chalange for u. You will sign Non disclosure though before we make money cos no one has done it before..hope to hear from u
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by AguNwoke(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2006
larger_20:

HellO Agu

I be like say u be web guru..would u like to do business together?
If u have web design programming skills then i might have a chalange for u. You will sign Non disclosure though before we make money because no one has done it before..hope to hear from u

You done dey talk my kind of language. grin
Always up 4a challenge to make some money.
I'm interested o!
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by timmy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2006
AguNwoke:

Timmy: hiss all u want - I don show una wetin I fit do!!

man, im sorry i didnt get exactly wat was goin on clearly, OMG you mean the exxonmedia guys dubed the deepblue site (LMFAO) man dats number one ojoro, the dubb was too much now, i guess he just copied and reuploaded at least he should have done some tricks angry , any ways nna (agu) abeg bi ko, no vex
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by larger20(m): 4:02am On Jan 13, 2006
timmy:

man, im sorry i didnt get exactly what was goin on clearly, OMG you mean the exxonmedia guys dubed the deepblue site (LMFAO) man dats number one ojoro, the dubb was too much now, i guess he just copied and reuploaded at least he should have done some tricks angry , any ways nna (agu) abeg bi ko, no vex

I wish u can see how i am laughing now...infact hamathan dey here ..i fit get mouth wonds..make i just shut up....this is ur typical ojoro on the net..nigeria will never compete with peoplel ike this
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by joftech(m): 5:05am On Jan 13, 2006
It's not ojoro per-se, what he used (i think) is a template. He ought to have edited it a little bit (that's what my sister wey be web design novice talk) .

And he even decided to be calling me names after pointing out his [b]wuru-wuru to the answer [/b]trick. People like that must know how to giraffe during their school days.

At least now the site is undergoing serious and massive overhauling just like Nigeria's aviation industry cheesy cheesy cheesy.

So back to the money talk.
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by AguNwoke(m): 8:34am On Jan 13, 2006
joftech:

It's not ojoro per-se, what he used (i think) is a template. He ought to have edited it a little bit (that's what my sister wey be web design novice talk) .

It was worse o! Na TOTAL Ojoro!

He actually downloaded the original site and uploaded to his own domain space.
No template at all - just complete theft of another website.
All he changed was contact details.

Original owners must have warned him to remove it or else!!

As they say: If coder hear "Bring Tyre" make him no shock! shocked
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by thelastdon(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2006
abeg make una leave dat Boy alone oh!, at least man go chop rolleyes
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by joftech(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2006
There are somethings we people no suppose chop o.
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by bolaoni(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2006
Abeg make we leave Coder alone jare.

Concerning the charges, I think it all depends on the project at hand and what the client wants to have on the site.
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by hola2ng(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2006
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by dejiolowe: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2006
it also depend on the complexity of the site. anyone asking me to do an AJAX site for him now will go broke! also, information architecture is key...
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by hola2ng(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2006
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by phantomcat(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2006
just checked out the http://www.exiommedia.com/ site some webmasters are bickering about. saw something a tech freak shouldn't over look.

are the words really from matrix reloaded
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by larger20(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2006
haha they have change the original outlook. good for them becasue if the original designer of the page finds out, he might sue them for copyright infrigments
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by larger20(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2006
AguNwoke:

It was worse o! Na TOTAL Ojoro!

He actually downloaded the original site and uploaded to his own domain space.
No template at all - just complete theft of another website.
All he changed was contact details.

Original owners must have warned him to remove it or else!!

As they say: If coder hear "Bring Tyre" make him no shock! shocked

Actually even nairaland.com, I have seen many versions of it. No one will talk but if this site is making a lot of money, the original coder of this blog site can sue suen if he did not acquire the site legally, for example see http://www.sufjanfans.com/ Its the same code and everything
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by my2cents(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2006
Hmmm,

how much do I charge? It depends. I would have to sit down with the client with my little spreadsheet that calculates as they add features.

All in all, prices differ on the following basis:

1) Template or fresh page
2) Graphics
3) Special features: Search, Keywords
4) Static or dynamic

That is just a few in a nutshell.

my resume/CV: http://www.geocities.com/myibibio/bios/itoroResume.html

Thanks,
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by hola2ng(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2006
Thanks for the additional info.
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by sara06: 5:44am On May 16, 2006
http://www.ofundraiser.com is geat cheap site for collecting donation for Africa and website. if you are starting a charity or nonprofit, I will recommend this site,
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by yinka007(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2007
There are two main factors that will determine your charges:
Type of project you are required to execute
Duration of project
your cost can vary form free to $1,000,000
http://www.spiralteck.com
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by foryou(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2007
How much dose it cost to set up a Good dating site?
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by tsaboin: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
Nice one! People interest in this would definitely be interested in being a part of the First PHP gathering in Nigeria. The Zend/tsaboin PHP Conference 2007.

Date: 17th December 2007
Venue: The Balmoral, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
Time: 9am

For more information: please visit http://www.phpnigeria.com or call 01-8714992
Re: How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? by foryou(m): 1:15am On Dec 12, 2007
How much dose it cost to set up a Good dating site?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense / Multiple Websites experiencing Massive Internet Outage / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.