Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? (100514 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Nigerians In Diaspora Should Learn Good Behavior. / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by dhurlarpur(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2017
I'll be travelling in a month's time. Let me see for myself how uneasy it is over there. As if it is easy here.
If i can put in same effort like i am doing here, i'm sure there will be difference.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Regarding the emboldened, i am wondering, what penalty will be meted out to them eventually? Will they be jailed in UK or deported back to Nigeria

Cc: Salford, Areafada2, bebe2

Most will end up being deported. But the reason some remain there is refusing to go back to 9ja. They just cannot imagine where to start in 9ja after maybe 5 to 20 years plus in UK.

There is a tiny minority willing to return but certain legal stuff/documents makes it impossible to deport them.

Some will eventually be set free, especially on humanitarian/right to family life grounds.

Years ago, living illegally in UK was made a criminal activity by law. Illegal stay is now a crime. Someone who employs an illegal immigrant can be fined up to £10K. If you employ 10 illegal immigrants, that could mean a £100k fine, enough to send small businesses into bankruptcy. So that fear has further reduced job opportunities for illegal immigrants. Add that many Eastern Europeans with shiny new EU passports ready to do the same jobs.

But most Nigerians in 9ja do not want us to mention these facts. They prefer us to lie to them.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by judgedredd22(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Bossman:
I can't imagine this is correct (that some top executive has a dedicated driver, etc. as you said). Very unlikely! I catch the train with owners of multi million $ companies here in Chicago. We all head into the city for work. Very Rich or Poor, we all catch the same train. Now some TOP executives that travel for work - That usually pop in on Monday and are out to their respective cities (Houston to Chicago for example) on Thursday evening or Friday, may have a Limo pick and drop them at the airport, but that's about it. No company here will give you a chauffer and all that stuff they do in Nigeria.

so the little enclave you stay in chicago covers the whole of Illinois, and the other 49 states
...and all the unique job and career sectors in the USA + Europe?
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by helpyom(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
kretoz:
thanks a lot for the info, I'm very grateful sounds more like UCRY

Lolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Handsomecutepie:
I live in UK and that's d only place I ll be able to talk about. I ll discourage, discourage and discourage you even my enemy from coming to UK. I will even beg you to stay back in Nigeria cos if you come to UK at this point in time, you are doomed. Pls, don't let anyone or situation push you to go abroad-UK without papers. What you r going through in Nigeria today ll definitely be a child play compare to what your life ll look like in UK without papers.

I swear down, if you see the numbers of Nigerians in deportation centres in UK, you ll pity these people. Some Nigerians have been in deportation centres for almost two years without committing a single crime. Their only crime is being in UK illegally.

You can't go to the bank, school, work and renting a room might even give you away to immigration. If you decide to put up with a friend or family members, you r done cos they ll only tolerate you for few days before they begin to show you their true colour. Trust me, that's when you ll now realise that you don't know what you have until you lose it.

You ll only enjoy these western world with your papers in your hands. Anything outside this papers is a suicide

From not committing a single crime, to the only crime they have committed is staying in UK illegally. smiley wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2017
postemail:

Nice one, bro. Living abroad sort of opens your eye to see the problems of Nigeria: selfishness! We have community leaders and political leaders without vision.. Buffoons in charge. Community roads in every state are bad. Can't the LG or state govt mandate house owners to pave with interlocking blocks on the road in front on their houses. If I build a house and pave the road in front of my house, and my neighbors do the same, we'll have good road for every one.

On FP this morning Amechi commissioning the dredging of Onitsha -Ajaokuta waterway, can't he make it a standard water way for traders to transport goods from Onitsha to the north? He could encourage the road transporters to invest in ships for the inland waterways... This would in turn creat jobs and development.

Not only problems but opportunities too and the ability to create them. I try not to get into politics but I agree with you leadership should never be bought and their actions should never lead to disgrace. It should be about everyone making a contribution instead of milking the well dry.
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2017
RetroBoy:

You asked for DIRECTIONS to travel ABROAD, and you're being discouraged.
My brother, is abroad in the next street that you're asking for directions?
You don't have Google Maps?
OK, I go direct you.
Carry bus enter MMIA, Ikeja.
Book any flight (minus Arik) going to Abroad.
When you enter plane, make sure you ask pilot not to fly past abroad.
Ask other passengers going to abroad for directions to the place.
When you reach abroad, you go know

smiley wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
No kill me with laughter oooo.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2017
cosade:

If your brother can show proof that he has a chauffeur (driver) in US, I owe you N50,000.
lol, this is getting serious, I don't owe you proof, go have some good fun with your money, and stop bothering about a stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by judgedredd22(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2017
Vicyace:

One thing I have been able to garner from the peeps abroad here is ghey complain that its not easy abroad but they have refused to come back home. they migrate from one country to another..but to naija? Mba!

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2017
femi4:
help me ask them....All of them refuse to show me the direction to Bangladesh
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go join Alibaba or AY.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2017
RetroBoy:

You asked for DIRECTIONS to travel ABROAD, and you're being discouraged.
My brother, is abroad in the next street that you're asking for directions?
You don't have Google Maps?
OK, I go direct you.
Carry bus enter MMIA, Ikeja.
Book any flight (minus Arik) going to Abroad.
When you enter plane, make sure you ask pilot not to fly past abroad.
Ask other passengers going to abroad for directions to the place.
When you reach abroad, you go know

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Kikikikiki!
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Handsomecutepie: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
komekn:

Your personal experience is not necessarily the general experience. So I will disagree with you strongly.

It is actually quite misleading.

This has got nothing to do with my personal experience. It's a process and everybody is subjected to this process.

You don't want to come here as illegal immigrant cos it ll be a decision you ll regret for the rest of you life. No matter how beautiful or special your destiny is, the same process ll be used in your own case which I know much about.

Pls, don't try to come here without papers. And if you do, you might curse that head one day. No more loopholes in the immigration system.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by FA13(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
claremont:
I'm guessing I'm being wicked and selfish by only supporting people who wish to migrate legally. If we go along with the OPs reasoning, a good way to show selflessness and generosity is to assist our fellow Nigerians to 'go abroad' using any legal or illegal means.
Yet, we blame politicians for being corrupt, I strongly believe that 99.9% of Nigerians are innately corrupt. Nigeria is a country were someone who chooses to do the right thing is viewed as abnormal, selfish, wicked. What is sad is that some Nigerians in the diaspora still have not shaken off the innate Nigerian mentality. This is why non-Nigerians perceive the average Nigerian as a potential fraudster, they posit that the only honest Nigerian is the one who hasn't found himself/herself in a position to steal and/or commit fraud.

Then show them how to get there legally, that is main part of the help.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Saintsquare(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2017
chai this thread fast pass Bolt,I guess we all learnt one or two things.To the folks abroad, always guide the prospective traveler about the pros and cons of migrating and prospective traveler should try to adhere to warnings.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Shikena(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2017
bjhaid:
lol, this is getting serious, I don't owe you proof, go have some good fun with your money, and stop bothering about a stranger.
Bros, about the personal chauffeur thing.... either you or your brother is lying. Yes... Big fat lie! grin

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Reni1:
I had to sign in after 10years to comment on this distasteful thread. First, every one has a prerogative whether to help you or not. Even if one chooses not to help because of competition, it's their right. Nevertheless, IN America people barely have time for themselves not to talk of someone else. Parents live in the same city with their children but they don't see for months because of crazy schedule.

Secondly, I came to study in America six years back, and it didn't take two weeks before reality set in and I cried. I graduated two years after and I didn't get a job. Six months being jobless, I took up a dish washer job clearing plate for my mates who graduated with me. From there, I did laborer job, building stores and from there I did Valet, with MY Masters degree in Engineering and Bachelors in Electrical Engineering ( First Class, Best Graduating Student from Nigeria). Living on tips from people. All this was to pay house rent. As old as I am, I cry steady at night. Regretting I made a wrong choice coming here. But I couldn't return home just like that so I had to persevere ND pray to God to help me.

Interestingly, I helped a student from Nigeria to squat with me beforever getting her place. In less than a week, she was smoking Marijuana and worse off brought a guy to the house and the were snagging on my bed. My landlord, was mad about the weed and kicked us both out of the house. Helping someone got me homeless, as I couldn't afford to pay rent by myself. My sister, I sleep for Library for one week and God helped me. Even after I got my papers, I couldn't get a good job until recently. Imagine, 6 years! I thank God I am Inot a better place now but I have a credit card debt of $35,000. This is largely because I fell I'll and was uninsured. Infact them don carry me go court. While about 3,000 I used it to eat. So, when i starte dgetting pajd , i have to pay off my debt else interest will stack up to twice the amoint i owed. It is not easy!

My friend paid for marriage 15,000$ , two years after she withdrew his immigration petition. Imagine after hustling, pay and the money goes d9wn the drain. The guy is.now illegal and wants to commit suicide. Na beg we dey beg am. He doesn't have a steady job, and now he can't get work permit.

Haba, this girl you are very wicked to have this type of thinking pattern. So my dear sister stop being myopic with your thinking. If you want to support the whole of Africa go ahead. However quit generalizing and creating bad blood among kinsmen.

For those who want to come, if you don't have a support system have money to sustain yourwelf and don't expect favors from any one. Itso just you, your new company of friends and your God.

This is reason why I always tell potential illegal immigrants "that it is a crime to fall sick as an illegal immigrant".

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Ralphlauren(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

I don't care how you or anybody sees it. If you feel bad or good after reading this, it's your business. Let's stop deluding ourselves with my head is different your head is... It baffles and pains me to see my fellow Nigerians walking towards a death or destiny-changing trap and i am trying to save you from falling as victim but only for you to be feel bad about my advice...

The truth is destiny has got nothing to do with this anymore. Back in the days, destiny play a role through loopholes in the immigration system but after September 9/11 terror attack against US, everything has drastically changed in US and UK.

Frankly speaking, if anybody under the sun even the British high commission says anything contrary to what about to write below, which i doubt, i ll advise you to run for your life cos it seems you are about to be swindled by 419ners.

First and foremost, atleast 98% immigration loopholes in UK are gone and gone for life. As i type this, you only have 5 options to regularise yourself and the 5 options are back-breaking journey that ll change your life for d rest of time on earth.

The options are:
1) As student-10years route
2) Marriage-10years route
3) Parents-10years route
4) Illegal immigrants-20years route
5)Tier-HSMP

These 5 routes are really tough, life-changing and back-breaking. Number 1 and 5 ll give you immigration legal status in UK if you are granted one while the remaining three are even tougher than the first favourable routes

Extra years are added to those years if you r lucky but if you are not, you are doomed.

1- Being a student gives you a legal immigration status in U.K. Or US but comes with a lot financial hurdles. Let me face UK precisely, you can only become a UK resident through this student route after spending 10years of legal immigration status in UK. Each year ll cost you around £12,000(#6.5million) as international student. Let's now multiply #6.5m by 10 years and the result is about #65million. However, UK has change their law, if you are a student, after 8years in UK, no college or university ll accept your application again. You ll need to travel back to your home country to apply again which means your first 8years in the country is gone out of the window. You are literally starting all over again.

2nd option is Marriage, I am sure that you won't start dating someone right from Heathrow in London. You ll still need to settle down for atleast 6months before getting a girlfriend who has legal immigration status which has to be either British citizen or permanent resident/indefinite leave to remain in UK. It ll take you couple of months if not years to get to know each other before bringing your immigration issue on the table cos you don't want to be seen as a desperado. With all this, you are looking at 2years to get to that comfy zone where you both can agree to put application through. After that decision, you ll need two years of being together as couple in your evidence to Home Office. If you are lucky...

Tired. I come back

You are very very outdated in your knowledge and understanding of the UK immigration routes.

HSMP has been scrapped. As far back as 2009.

10 years route for students has also been scrapped. You can't spend more than 6 years on a student visa. There is now a limit.

Marriage route is 5 years.

Continuous legal stay for 10 years under different routes means the person can file for permanent residency. This is also a common route.

Which one is "parents route" You can only file for a child under 18 years if at least one parent holds ILR and the child is UK born. If the child is overseas born and under 18, one parent must be a UK citizen.

Illegal residents can file for residency after 12-15 years. Some with children born in the UK can attempt permanent residency after 10 years. The illegals with UK born children are usually the lucky ones as they can claim right to stay using the EU human right laws. However, they have to use a well versed lawyer that can prepare their case.

Please don't come here to misinform people. undecided

Cc. Justwise correct this guy please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by AreaFada2: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2017
cosade:

If your brother can show proof that he has a chauffeur (driver) in US, I owe you N50,000.

My brother stop wasting your time.

I was visiting 9ja to enter the new millenium. People came and began talking of their relatives there purported to be known by everyone in various countries.

With nicknames like Mr Frankfurt, Paris 1, Mr Belgium, Mr Munich, etc. I was just laughing.

Having visited virtually all countries in Western Europe by that time, I never heard such names as celebrities there. I spent much of 1998 summer watching FIFA World Cup in France, never heard such name as Paris one. All the areas like Chateau d'eau, Chateau Rouge and places you will meet many Africans, no such popular names. I have lots of relatives/contacts there too.

People just like bobos in 9ja. That is what they are programmed to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Shikena:

Bros, about the personal chauffeur thing.... either you or your brother is lying. Yes... Big fat lie! grin
of what profit is it to lie about that?
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by postemail: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
For those wanting to leave, go with "STUDENT VISA" if you can't make it through "skilled migration program" or Spousal visa (difficult one). Using "visitor / tourist visa" puts so much pressure on you to regularize within a short period of time. For European (non UK ) visa that's like 30-90days to regularize your stay. USA and UK is 6 months.

Another advice.. seek out countries with good potential to develop... And go early before the visa process gets tough. Years back Taiwan and Malaysian visa were very easy to get. Same day pick up. Now they won't issue a visa.. Even Philippines and Vietnam refuse to issue visa to Nigerians. It's getting tough to get out.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by koboko69: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Handsomecutepie:

I don't care how you or anybody sees it. If you feel bad or good after reading this, it's your business. Let's stop deluding ourselves with my head is different your head is... It baffles and pains me to see my fellow Nigerians walking towards a death or destiny-changing trap and i am trying to save you from falling as victim but only for you to be feel bad about my advice...

The truth is destiny has got nothing to do with this anymore. Back in the days, destiny play a role through loopholes in the immigration system but after September 9/11 terror attack against US, everything has drastically changed in US and UK.

Frankly speaking, if anybody under the sun even the British high commission says anything contrary to what about to write below, which i doubt, i ll advise you to run for your life cos it seems you are about to be swindled by 419ners.

First and foremost, atleast 98% immigration loopholes in UK are gone and gone for life. As i type this, you only have 5 options to regularise yourself and the 5 options are back-breaking journey that ll change your life for d rest of time on earth.

The options are:
1) As student-10years route
2) Marriage-10years route
3) Parents-10years route
4) Illegal immigrants-20years route
5)Tier-HSMP

These 5 routes are really tough, life-changing and back-breaking. Number 1 and 5 ll give you immigration legal status in UK if you are granted one while the remaining three are even tougher than the first favourable routes

Extra years are added to those years if you r lucky but if you are not, you are doomed.

1- Being a student gives you a legal immigration status in U.K. Or US but comes with a lot financial hurdles. Let me face UK precisely, you can only become a UK resident through this student route after spending 10years of legal immigration status in UK. Each year ll cost you around £12,000(#6.5million) as international student. Let's now multiply #6.5m by 10 years and the result is about #65million. However, UK has change their law, if you are a student, after 8years in UK, no college or university ll accept your application again. You ll need to travel back to your home country to apply again which means your first 8years in the country is gone out of the window. You are literally starting all over again.

2nd option is Marriage, I am sure that you won't start dating someone right from Heathrow in London. You ll still need to settle down for atleast 6months before getting a girlfriend who has legal immigration status which has to be either British citizen or permanent resident/indefinite leave to remain in UK. It ll take you couple of months if not years to get to know each other before bringing your immigration issue on the table cos you don't want to be seen as a desperado. With all this, you are looking at 2years to get to that comfy zone where you both can agree to put application through. After that decision, you ll need two years of being together as couple in your evidence to Home Office. If you are lucky...

Tired. I come back
First UK is not the only country on planet earth.
Secondly i restricted my post to the united states, so trying to stereotype like its only UK people try to migrate to makes no sense.
Thirdly update ur knowledge on UK immigration policies.
Lastly;
I am not interested is your long bull crap or whatever your believe is. We know it ain't easy...we have heard it over and over again but people still make it, yes or no. Man u went tru hell doesn't mean every gaddem person have to go tru what ever hell u went tru. People go tru different types of hell to get to where they are today. Ur hell may be different from other people's hell. Restrict your preachig and rhetorics to ur family or loved ones. U are in no position to tell me what is and what is not. And oh yeah.. ori yato sori...if u don't belive that.....that is ur cup of coffee. I care less.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by bebe2(f): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
Totfulguy:

You are the kind of people that fall in the hands of traffickers. You think when you hear abroad its a street paved with gold? Am sorry for you. Watch this brief "Nigerian movie" and see what is happening to our girls abroad https://www.facebook.com/nk.ibeh/videos/1340638816047138/

I know wats happening there,

Been there 17yrs.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by abasumike12345: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

Do you know me, how can you say you live in Nigeria more than me?

I recently welcomed someone from the UK (a relative) who came around after over five years since he came last and he was so impressed with Naija, taking pictures every minute and sending to people there.

What he marveled at was the change in landscape and the fast pace of development in Lagos, he did things like; paid visits to tourist centers - which we've always had but I never took the time to see, and he is making plans to relocate already so what do you think you are talking about?

Am on the same page with you. I prefer to stay and make myself comfortable in Nigeria because there are a lot of business opportunities. I recently discover a business that can generate 500k monthly after paying my staff

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by repent4christ: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2017
You can make it in nija if you try harder. I wouldn't have 1m and travel out while if invested properly can yield peaceful returns. It was yrs ago America was a big dream now na wash!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by postemail: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2017
How to regularize stay in a few countries:

South Korea:
D8 visa - enter the country with minimum of $100,000 for foreign direct investment (FDI). Register a company. Govt issues a "renewal" one year visa called D8.

G1 visa - fill a refugee case, you get a 3-month renewable visa valid till outcome of your case in court. Note: case denied for most Nigerians.

UAE:
Employee visa. Working for any company, gives you an employee visa/labor card and residence payment. However if you have the money, you can actually pay a company to get you employee visa.

FreeZone visa: set up business at any of the free zones in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman with $3000(can't remember exact amount) yearly payment, you get FZ visa. You can issue a spousal visa on this FZ visa.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by cosade(m): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2017
bjhaid:

This is a public forum and don't want people get misinformed.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by taiyeayodeji: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2017
hmmm,i have read through some of the post here and these are my opinion.i must say that the person who started this thread started it with a very bad motive of making profit out of the those hungry and eager to travel abroad.i am based abroad and would tell you guys the truth without mincing word. there is nothing bad in coming abroad but remember home is the best, most of this countries are hostile to foriegners.There are challenges abroad and the best way to come abroad is legally.doing the otherwise can be dangerous.Many people come abroad illegally and end up being slaves,most people dont know that you cant work legally abroad without a work permit.The life abroad is very complex,you pay your rent monthly, the house rent is the most expensive thing abroad,coming in illegally means you cant have address and a home of your own.you need to be under somebody who may exploit you,you may be using somebodys paper illegally and you cant even own a bank account, you cant enjoy any previleges in that country.most folk end up doing illegal jobs and some end in jail abroad.some folks end up being slaves to white ladies in the name of getting documents.the second case is that even if you were a graduate in Nigeria, you may find it very difficult to get a job abroad wether you have entry documents or not,this is because as in most country , their citizens are given first treatment before foreigners,a graduate may come abroad and end up washing plates in restaurants and decieve folks in nigeria that he is leaving large abroad.most nigerians abroad are just managing , things are not as what people think in
Nigeria.In nigeria, you can owe rent and still leave in the house, not abroadyou guys wont believe that even people having entry documents, still end up broke abroad lol. forget all those trash that somebody built mighty houses abroad, do you know what they are doing abroad.Brothers and sisters, have you considered what would happen if the exchange rate changes,let say one dollar to one naira.yes some would say its impossible.if it does, life in Nigeriacould be far better than any where in the world, i am not saying anybody should not come but think of the risk, is it the path God laid for you?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by taiyeayodeji: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
hmmm, you have a right to do your business, i see you are a human trafficker, do you think those countries consider your job as legal.what is your motive. i think you try to help people who are desperate by collecting money from them to show them how they can get abroad legally or illegally.You may be reposible for the death of generation through what you are doing, God would hold you responsible.Imagine you helping somebody take a very dangerous risk abroad and the person gets there only to be killed or died miserably.You not only killed the person but a generation, you may insult me or curse me, i would tell you the truth.

koboko69:

First UK is not the only country on planet earth.
Secondly i restricted my post to the united states, so trying to stereotype like its only UK people try to migrate to makes no sense.
Thirdly update ur knowledge on UK immigration policies.
Lastly;
I am not interested is your long bull crap or whatever your believe is. We know it ain't easy...we have heard it over and over again but people still make it, yes or no. Man u went tru hell doesn't mean every gaddem person have to go tru what ever hell u went tru. People go tru different types of hell to get to where they are today. Ur hell may be different from other people's hell. Restrict your preachig and rhetorics to ur family or loved ones. U are in no position to tell me what is and what is not. And oh yeah.. ori yato sori...if u don't belive that.....that is ur cup of coffee. I care less.
Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Vicyace:

One thing I have been able to garner from the peeps abroad here is ghey complain that its not easy abroad but they have refused to come back home. they migrate from one country to another..but to naija? Mba!

They refuse to come home ? DUDE THEY CAN'T COME HOME! THEY ARE STUCK THERE BECAUSE MOST ARE LIVING THERE ILLEGALLY!!!!!!

Aaaaaaargh they don't even know what's up!!! Honestly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by femi4: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2017
AreaFada2:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go join Alibaba or AY.
Na only you catch the joke...you need to see how some people were serious about it.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by Benekruku(m): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2017
My Naija peeps can use a lot of bad examples to make a point!

Bebe2 is 100% correct!

They will never tell you about the few ones who came in and achieved. It's always the nasty and dehumanising stories they use as case study.

Even withing the country, they hardly Lead u on

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.