Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs (4494 Views)

Can You Fvck And Eat At The Same Moment ? / Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by BLACKdagger: 2:54am On Apr 28, 2017
Keep it comming ill tell u what to do.. no jokes.
I just bleeped 1 lipsrsealed grin
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 28, 2017
You need help.
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by smardray(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2017
I'll only mention dat one dat wil talk sense into ur empty skull
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by rawpadgin(m): 5:54am On Apr 28, 2017
this is what you get when you bought a phone for a toddler

3 Likes

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by firstking01(m): 6:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Mtcheeew.
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by vanida6: 6:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Mtcheeeeww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2017
You just bleeped one for your dream abi.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by brownhawk: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2017
BLACKdagger:
dominicah.sges qualified to be fvxked and dumped. she b*itches to much on nairaland. maybe queen succumb can be next.

2 Likes

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by BLACKdagger: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
brownhawk:
dominicah.sges qualified to be fvxked and dumped. she b*itches to much on nairaland. maybe queen succumb can be next.

Congratulations.!!.
Ur advice comming up soon!
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by BLACKdagger: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2017
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeww undecided

Aunty mention ur own ooh abi u no get crush ni.
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by BLACKdagger: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2017
vanida6:
Mtcheeeeww undecided

Aunty sombody might just mention u.
U could be lucky u know? wink
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by BLACKdagger: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Tiny23:
You need help.

What help ma undecided
U wna come bleep me?

2 Likes

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by naughtyboy7(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2017
refiner grin

1 Like

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by BLACKdagger: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
I'll only mention dat one dat wil talk sense into ur empty skull

Ok sir!
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by refiner(f): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2017
naughtyboy7:
refiner grin

U wanna fvck ur auntie okwaya?... angry

1 Like

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Shegzy8(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

U wanna fvck ur auntie okwaya?... angry
EEEWH....WHAT IS FVCK?
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by MrSavage: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2017
BLACKdagger:
your mates are whistle blowing millions you are here wasting away angry whistle blowing that u bleeped an olosho

1 Like

Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by refiner(f): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2017
Shegzy8:
EEEWH....WHAT IS FVCK?
undecided
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Shegzy8(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2017
KILODE100...i want her to cry for calling me pimples boy
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Cleopatra4(f): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2017
rawpadgin:
this is what you get when you bought a phone for a toddler
Toddler grin chai grin
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by BLACKdagger: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
MrSavage:
your mates are whistle blowing millions you are here wasting away angry whistle blowing that u bleeped an olosho

Nop not an olosho.. pls dnt insult her
Shez a popular nlander ooh grin.
Lol but how maby whistle hav u blown oga grin
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by MrSavage: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Nop not an olosho.. pls dnt insult her
Shez a popular nlander ooh grin.
Lol but how maby whistle hav u blown oga grin
ask around singing **** ni nairaland they know my story...
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by SINZ: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Dominique grin
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Tiny23:
You need help.
wetin concern you? Abi you wan do.. Kuku talk true.... OP jare, sha ti give me sexybbstar and all my problem go commot.. I no know how dat girl take do am.. I'm in love aswear.
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2017
embarassed My God

©YBR
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2017
paybak:
wetin concern you? Abi you wan do.. Kuku talk true.... OP jare, sha ti give me sexybbstar and all my problem go commot.. I no know how dat girl take do am.. I'm in love aswear.

shocked shocked
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

shocked shocked
i dnt knw hw u do it.. Buh....
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2017
paybak:
i dnt knw hw u do it.. Buh....
Ok
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Modragon(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2017
Dis trend cracked me up, u got a foul brain op
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by rawpadgin(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Toddler grin chai grin
toddler is what he is
his brain is still milky
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by Cleopatra4(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
rawpadgin:
toddler is what he is

his brain is still milky
You are mouthed grin
Re: Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs by brandydaniells(m): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
just give me that trapqueen77 and we are good to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Shameless Married Women Make Una Close Una Legs (paternity Fraud Saga) / Why Dont Igbo Guys Marry Ladies From Rivers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.