Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) (34855 Views)

Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video) / Badoo Member Caught At Maya Ikorodu, Interrogated And Confessed (video, Pics) / Two Drug Traffickers Arrested At The Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by timidapsin(m): 3:24am On Apr 28, 2017
I came across these videos on facebook, The video entails 3 Nigerian men caught smuggling drugs in Malaysia

Watch videos below

Criminal 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNKCIwxoMo4

Criminal 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsblZC2XqOA

Criminal 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORirvfi0Res

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by timidapsin(m): 3:24am On Apr 28, 2017
Criminal 1
Already knew he was in deep sh!t, was trying to plead with the officials cry cry

Criminal 2
Was crying saying he was not proud to be a Nigerian undecided undecided

Criminal 3
This guy is the funniest of all grin grin (A true comedian grin)
Was even arguing with the officials and involved in fraud. saying things like Sh!t, i dont know any Mother f$cker

LaIasticlala should I call you Don Prince or should I call you Tony Jaimaica grin grin grin

Above all I think the interrogator did a great job, Good sense of humor grin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Aww give a Biafran money and they are the King of the world but arrest them for how the got their money and they either become a cry baby or a chronic stammer. Saying you are not proud to be a Nigerian, we are not proud you are Nigerian.

Farewell brothers. Igbo Kwenu!!!

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Swegzfreak: 3:35am On Apr 28, 2017
cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Tazdroid(m): 3:59am On Apr 28, 2017
They all deserve to be inducted into the Hall of Shame

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Onyenna(m): 4:28am On Apr 28, 2017
They'll never listen and they'll never learn!!!

Do legit business, you said no!

Asia of all places!! Y'all knew the penalty before you went there.....

RIP in advance....

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 28, 2017
These sets of people no dey hear word?! until dem cut una head finish?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Chanchit: 5:09am On Apr 28, 2017
This is no more a laughing matter, its fast becoming a national issue, its because of issues like this that Nigeria has no more respect abroad. Maybe there should be a death penalty for this in case they are caught in a country that has a less ash law against drug trafficking, they should just return them back to us to so we can kill them ourself.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 28, 2017
ehyah.... It is a pity we dont have their names.
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Jabioro: 5:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Can the guy listen to himself? They kept the drugs somewhere, his own was to pick it up, sell it and return the money to who ?...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Chanchit:
This is no more a laughing matter, its fast becoming a national issue, its because of issues like this that Nigeria has no more respect abroad. Maybe there should be a death penalty for this in case they are caught in a country that has a less ash law against drug trafficking, they should just return them back to us to so we can kill them ourself.

hmmmm...... But are your sure they are Nigerians or just mere biafran

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by thawana(f): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Omg....my fellow nigerians,WHY?! This is so SAD!StoP DRUG PEDDLING

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Vicolan: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2017
No need to watch the video. You already kwn who they are jhooor....Up Biafra Nation people!!!!!

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Jabioro:
Can the guy listen to himself? They kept the drugs somewhere, his own was to pick up, sell it and return the money to who ?...
the goat would refuse to give out names and more of his stewpeed blodas would take after his steps straight to the gallows...
love that line in d 2nd clip "any police officer who uses torture is an uneducated f.o.o.l" i.e 99% of our police men are uneducated f.o.o.l.s and thugs in uniforms cc baale of the lagoon and d 200 killerman in uniform
...wait even oyibo done identify my hardworking flatmates

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by zolapower: 6:47am On Apr 28, 2017
That's why I will pray for govt to allow the biafran pple to go . I'm​ a deltan and I pray I will never b part of them . The disgrace is bcoming to much . Each time u open a thread on crime the news about nigerians caught with hard will pervade the air . And the emeka and chukwu won't let us rest . Kanu Nnamdi should addres this issue of his kinsmen pushing hard drugs abroad instead of fighting for a course he will only dream about and will not see the light of day

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by timidapsin(m): 7:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Lalasticlala you have got to see this
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Elnino4ladies: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2017
When will these people stop this nonsense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Chanchit: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2017
anotherydz:

hmmmm...... But are your sure they are Nigerians or just mere biafran

For now, they are still Nigerians, I intentionally avoided calling the name "Biafra" so some people won't start wailing, because that law is for them.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by smartty68(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Name checkers and wailers are arriving gradually, anyway let them help develop the country for them

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Poorboy: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari why?
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by hucienda: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2017
e-battle looming over the thread ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by ichommy(m): 10:40am On Apr 28, 2017
I have nothing to say.
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by sotall(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Criminal 3 grin

Interrogator: what's your full name?

Criminal: my full name is. ..wait let me think..my friend what have I done wrong grin cheesy

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Fernandowski(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2017
here to check names

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by obajoey(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Sanchez01: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2017
timidapsin:
Criminal 1
Already knew he was in deep sh!t, was trying to plead with the officials cry cry

Criminal 2
Was crying saying he was not proud to be a Nigerian undecided undecided

Criminal 3
This guy is the funniest of all grin grin (A true comedian grin)
Was even arguing with the officials and involved in fraud. saying things like Sh!t, i dont know any Mother f$cker

Above all I think the interrogator did a great job, Good sense of humor grin
They are not Nigerians, but scums! angry

Rest In Peace to the fools.

And the policeman just had to describe our passport as a 'joke' embarassed

Modified: "Your wife is going to give birth in prison. She's a demon and you are a demon. Your child has to be born in prison before another 'mugu hunter' is born" (The investigator to the third guy in the video undecided)

Ishilove, you just have to see this.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by celestialAgent(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2017
You people just like to cause trouble. These are videos from 2014 and you guys make it look like it's fresh issue.

God help Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Defaramade(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2017
I also came to... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Jajayi: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Lol.. the videos don tey tho

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by Edubrazilnwa(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video) by hugafella(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2017
If I must get rich or die trying, then I'd rather carry drugs than be a ritualist.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos / Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.