Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (425 Views)

Help Save Baby Tomi / Help Save Mama Kazeem / Please Save A Sister's Life.... Story Verified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Re: by babythug(f): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2017
Go round your neighborhood and approach a few people you're familiar with to assist in this issue.

It'll be easier as the amount you've quoted isn't that much and people will be able to immediately ascertain whether it is a true story or not!

Use your good will with the people who are familiar with you!

This I believe is the way to go if the intent is indeed geninue
Re: by mirabeljenny: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2017
OP, do you really believe yourself?
Re: by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
He has done that already, but who wan help. All they say is "I would really love to but..."
Re: by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
My guy nobody force u make u help. Stop uttering rubbish from your trash.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Celebrate Your Engagement / Can Single Mums Find Love Again? / Ladies, What Do You Consider In A Promising Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.