Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu (33146 Views)

Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures) / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
M3Guy:
lolz that Girl is unstable,alwayz seeking for attention and Nairaland "Likes"

She is not unstable but absolutely stupid

She hates Biafra with outmost hatred I only see amongst hateful Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2017
akpasubi777:

I have just realized that he's actually serious... He's getting inspirations and drawing energies. I can feel it.

Trust me Subi, the day he shows his true colours everyone will be stunned. He reminds me of those people in university that will ginger a fight and when everyone is getting bruised from actually fighting they will be nowhere to be found. Any serious minded group should snub him.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by obamabinladen(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2017
kolnel:
Just like a typical Nigerian Everything is paid for So how much did fayose pay for this cheap publicity

The same amount an ancestor paid you to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2017
missomo:

Trust me Subi, the day he shows his true colours everyone will be stunned. He reminds me of those people in university that will ginger a fight and when everyone is getting bruised from actually fighting they will be nowhere to be found. Any serious minded group should snub him.

It takes one to know one. Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by dvee2: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2017
This guy knows he is heading to prison immediately after immunity,therefore he needed the support of bia frauds to cry persecution when he is in jail. Dumb smart.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by easzypeaszy(m): 8:58am On Apr 28, 2017
seunmsg:
The clown is finally getting the attention he so much craved for. He should enjoy it while it last.

And why the attack on Obasanjo again? Seems Fayose keep seeing Obj in his dreams. If Obasanjo talks, he will abuse him for talking, if he keeps quiet, he will call him out for keeping quiet. What's with the obsession?
he pain am

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Mynd44:
Loool

Well, in the words of Mizmycoli

"fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful "

So…………

Why are you mentioning Mizmycoli when you and your ilks have blackmailed her out of Nairaland.

The same thing with Tallesty1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Elfaris(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2017
holusimple:

https://punchng.com/kanu-ndigbo-holds-reception-for-fayose/amp/
Hmmm lol The #OniKujeOfKuje and the #GbagaunOfEkiti.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jakandeola(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2017
Amarabae:

the same way illiteracy,poverty,disease,backwardness,boko haram,almajiri are stuck in the North.
I hope you are not typing from idp camp?
hahahahaha tell dem aboki o
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

lolz.to me,she is unstable and the talkative type.She can talk nonsense eeh!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tecno66: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2017
holusimple:

https://punchng.com/kanu-ndigbo-holds-reception-for-fayose/amp/
Fayose is a fast guy. I assure you that if he stands as vice presidential candidate of any party 2moro, igbos will suport him for standing with Kanu at a time the igbo governors and leaders are afraid to openly identify with the course.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by africanman85: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2017
Am beginning to like this Ekiti pple. Immediately they mentioned Fajuyi square,I remembered the great Col Fajuyi that laid down his life for Gen ironsi. It seems Igbo blood runs in there vain.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Amoto94(m): 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
Trust politicians at your own peril, they're so unstable like thorium

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Vicolan: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2017
kolnel:
Just like a typical Nigerian Everything is paid for So how much did fayose pay for this cheap publicity

Order for his Bank statement from Daura

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Klington: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2017
Fayose ur SWAGGER get PhD... grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
Mynd44:
Loool

Well, in the words of Mizmycoli

"fayose keeps correcting the notion that the Yorubas are treacherous and deceitful "

So…………

Why are you mentioning Mizmycoli when you and your ilks have blackmailed her out of Nairaland.

The same thing with Tallesty1

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
Umu afo, murukwanu anya.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Eberex(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Fayose is a fraudster.He want to use JK formula in Lagos to swindle those fake spare parts sellers. scam reloaded

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jbcul4ril(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Are you God.?

You reason like Pharaoh.?
Thanks. There is way out though that if the Igbos have the political sense, show support for Buhari and when he is done the North will reciprocate that Gesture. Politics is about sense and not bitterness. This open hatred for the North by the Igbos is not a wise political move considering the fact that your region cannot win a presidential election without the north. Mind you the north can win without SE. It was evident in the last election. Tell your people to be wise. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2017
akpasubi777:

It takes one to know one. Where are you from?

Nigeria.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2017
... It's good to build bridges.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jakandeola(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2017
M3Guy:
lolz.to me,she is unstable and the talkative type.She can talk nonsense eeh!
OjukwuWarBird:

use ur sence u hate her cos she say d truth
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jbcul4ril(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Amarabae:

the same way illiteracy,poverty,disease,backwardness,boko haram,almajiri are stuck in the North.
I hope you are not typing from idp camp?
I feel your pains but the truth be told. Thanks for the insult. There is way out though that if the Igbos have the political sense, show support for Buhari and when he is done the North will reciprocate that Gesture. Politics is about sense and not bitterness. This open hatred for the North by the Igbos is not a wise political move considering the fact that your region cannot win a presidential election without the north. Mind you the north can Win without SE. It was evident in the last election. Tell your people to be wise. Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2017
jakandeola:
use ur sence u hate her cos she say d truth

Is Ohaneze, IPOB.?

What is the truth in her words

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2017
He'll use that picture of onikuje of kuje to swindle the gullible ones during 2018 election.How many ipob tweet dey Ekiti self? Just few of them selling China phones,fake,substandard/inferior products on wheels barrow,kiosk @Ajilosun
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2017
jbcul4ril:
Thanks. There is way out though that if the Igbos have the political sense, show support for Buhari and when he is done the North will reciprocate that Gesture. Politics is about sense and not bitterness. This open hatred for the North by the Igbos is not a wise political move considering the fact that your region cannot win a presidential election without the north. Mind you the north can win without SE. It was evident in the last election. Tell your people to be wise. Gbam

God forbid

Show support for a cursed president and his herdsmen

Why haven't allah cured Buhari of his sickness

When allah grants Buhari perfect health, then we will support him

When God gives you power but denies you good health, it means you were never His choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by misano(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2017
This guy just wants 2 play politics. He will make all D promises on earth just 2 get IPOB on PDP's side.
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Guyman02: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Fayose is a fraudster.He want to use JK formula in Lagos to swindle those fake spare parts sellers. scam reloaded
Fayose is never a fraudster, he says his mind at all times, even Obasanjo gave up on him when he refused to follow his instructions and was illegally impeached as Ekiti Gov.
He maybe rascally, but he is a man we all have known to trust; he doesnt care about what anyone thinks even when you assume he is doing the wrong thing.
Just like Fajuyi did to his boss Ironsi (an Igboman), Ekiti people dont like betraying there guests and they behave like warriors compared to other Yoruba clans, thats why Fayose personally defied the DSS to rescue Apostle Suleiman from seige

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by jbcul4ril(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

God forbid

Show support for a cursed president and his herdsmen

Why haven't allah cured Buhari of his sickness

When allah grants Buhari perfect health, then we will support him

When God gives you power but denies you good health, it means you were never His choice
ISSOKAY!!!
Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by Brugo(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2017
Mumu people. Fayose don scam dem. grin

Well, I'm not surprised. Igbos are generally driven by strong (often negative) emotions. Their "love" for non-Igbos more often than not, stems from hatred of a shared enemy.

These petty people would have attained the Senate presidency if they had looked beyond their baseless hatred for Yorubas and Northerners.

When hate drives a man, he would prefer to suffer as long as his enemy suffers. This sums up the political ideology of Igbos. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu by OjukwuWarBird: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2017
jbcul4ril:
ISSOKAY!!!
It means you accept Buhari is not God's choice.?
Yes or No

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / IPOB: Senators Query Enyinnaya Abaribe Over Nnamdi Kanu's Bail / Buhari Announces Recovery Of N3.4 Trillion In One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.