Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? (6124 Views)

Nigerian Gals Are D Best Thing Dat Can Happen To Any Man. / This Kind Of Attitude Is Why Most Nigerian Gals Won't Get Married / Are Nigerian Gals Jealous N Spiteful When They See Prettier Chics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

^^^ Thanx alot Attorney Bromstein for proving your point and trying to turn this into warfare. But, guess what, I'm not gonna get into a game of verbal gymnastics with you. Its either u respond, like others are doing, and tell me why I'm wrong/right or keep your piece. I've made my point, I've spoken my piece you can either take it of jump off a cliff! My opinion, [b]most Nigerian Gals here in NY are hypocrites, liars, Pretenders, gold diggers, cheaters and so forth. [/b] Prove me wrong. Read what I wrote; if I want a ho I go for a ho, if I want a good gal I for a good gal!!!! I dont want a ho masquerading as a good gal, get it?

I wish you would be this coherant whenever you meet or sleep with any of your ho girlfriends. They are the ones you need to be releasing your nightmarish thoughts to and not faceless individuals on the internet. I've said my 'piece'. grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by MandingoII(m): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
[s]I already know the answer to this but I'll give everyone a chance to state their own views. As much as I like Nigerian gals I find that they are a bunch of golddigging pretenders! I don't understand why they lie so much! Then you hear them sayn latinas and AAs r hos, when infact they are the bigger hos! They pretend by not giving it up on the first nite, thinkn that'll make them look good, when they give it up ure swimming in the atlantic ocean, she's laying there like a corpse (cus her se.x game is wack) and u'll later find out she done slept with 3 of your manz! And what is it with them always begging for money? The AAs and latinas don't put us thru this and yet yall claim a moral superiority over them?!? True you guys are usually more educated, but your pretentious attitude stinks. I know I'll be labelled all sorts for this, but let someone tell me I'm lying. Nigerian gals, step your gaMe up and don't beg so Much!!![/s]

Who cares.

AFrican Americans got bigger D!cks, which is why we have so many SPRUNG hoes across the globe.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by platinumnk(f): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

^^^^tribalism?!?! Granted the Nigerian gals could be assigned a tribe, but what about the African-American chics, what tribe are we gonna stick them? Downsouth tribe? midwest tribe? upnorth tribe ? westcoast tribe ? help me out here smart azz!!!!

have u visited the Tribalist section?

Racism, Tribalism, Sectarianism
Racist, tribalist and sectarianist threads  go there
There are too many threads like this in there.  lipsrsealed
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
well, if you go to clubs to pick up girls, flash your bling so you can impress girls, then of course you'll get girls who are all glitter and no substance.

Its not like you're looking for girls with substance, are you?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

once again u dont make any sense. u've been rap.ed in the past? how the hell is that my problemo? go fight the rapist then.

Look at how the analogy flew over your head. Embarrassing. sad

I shouldnt categorize u guys cus yall culture different? so whats your culture? to lie? deceive? golddig? pretend to be holier than thou? beg for money constantly? sleep with friends while pretending to be nuns? tell me!!!

The  typical upbringing of a girl in Nigerian culture is not as liberal when compared to AAs. All of that are all evidence of trying to keep face in a Nigerian society where a girl who as much as sleeps with just one man is automatically seen as a LovePeddler by the same Nigerian men who can't wait to sleep with you but won't marry you and go secretly to marry a virgin. grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2010
@still water

coherent?!?!?? I dont get why u used the word, but, it seems to me ur just fiending for a fight, one which Im not ready to give to u!!! u know what u sound like? A BIG HYPOCRITE!!! Foaming in the mouth cus I asked people to compare and contrast, made my own case, and kept it moving. For Christ's sakes tell me why u think yall aint worse than AA's in the ho department and then u'll have my attention, but until then be like a spalding ball and just bounce. If I had claimed Nigerian gals were angels u wouldnt be taking time to attack like a Nazi german shepherd , but now I stated the obvious ure venomous, I seriously guess why!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
tpia.:

well, if you go to clubs to pick up girls, flash your bling so you can impress girls, then of course you'll get girls who are all glitter and no substance.

Its not like you're looking for girls with substance, were you?

I told him before and he started vexing for me.  grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@still water

coherent?!?!?? I dont get why u used the word, but, it seems to me your just fiending for a fight, one which Im not ready to give to u!!! u know what u sound like? A BIG HYPOCRITE!!! Foaming in the mouth cus I asked people to compare and contrast, made my own case, and kept it moving. For Christ's sakes tell me why u think yall aint worse than AA's in the ho department and then u'll have my attention, but until then be like a spalding ball and just bounce. If I had claimed Nigerian gals were angels u wouldnt be taking time to attack like a Nazi german shepherd , but now I stated the obvious ure venomous, I seriously guess why!

Learn to use your words wisely.
You still leave room calling AAS whores as well. cheesy Have I ever mentioned here that Nigerian girls are better than AAs? Compare and contrast what? Am I the one attracting whores? undecided I attract responsible men not club thumping, bling wearing, irresponsible twats that generalize at the slightest wimp. If the Nigerians you attract are ashewos, can you please tell it to their faces so that they will change smiley. Simple.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@still water

coherent?!?!?? I dont get why u used the word, but, it seems to me your just fiending for a fight, one which Im not ready to give to u!!! u know what u sound like? A BIG HYPOCRITE!!! Foaming in the mouth cus I asked people to compare and contrast, made my own case, and kept it moving. For Christ's sakes tell me why u think yall aint worse than AA's in the ho department and then u'll have my attention, but until then be like a spalding ball and just bounce. If I had claimed Nigerian gals were angels u wouldnt be taking time to attack like a Nazi german shepherd , but now I stated the obvious ure venomous, I seriously guess why!

See if I were spoiling for a fight, I would have used obvious curse words on you since. cool
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by bkbaybe99: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
stillwater:

Look at how the analogy flew over your head. Embarrassing. sad

lol. u cant have stayed that much long in the United States. My reply to you was draped in what we call "sarcasm" !!!!. sorry to see that it flew over your head. Embarrassing!!!

tpia.:

Its not like you're looking for girls with substance, are you?

@@ tpia and still water, its always nice to read and comprehend, not read then pick what u want to from the statement at issue. Im sure u seen that when I talked about the club scene I made it as if it was an African-American chic I was pickn up from there; I never said anything about pickn up a Nigerian gal from the club!!!! The very next scenario I made mention of was going to meet a Nigerian gal in the city on a date!!!! Get it? In the club I know Im looking for a freak, a one night stand ect . Outside of the club Im looking for a potential relationship, but they usually turn out to be bigger, pretentious, golddiging, money begging freaks!!!! u get it now? u also see where i let you know that  how I act and dress in the club is different from how I act outside of it. I'm not gonna go on a date with a Nigerian gal all draped in all kindsa ice, cus I always assumed they wasnt materialistic, but I'd readily do that in the Club because I know thats what the gals in there wanna see (mostly). But I now see they are all the same worse than the people they are always so eager to call hos!!
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Pweety4me(f): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2010
Uhmmm i have a question ooo.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

@@ tpia and still water, its always nice to read and comprehend, not read then pick what u want to from the statement at issue. Im sure u seen that when I talked about the club scene I made it as if it was an African-American chic I was pickn up from there; I never said anything about pickn up a Nigerian gal from the club!!!! The very next scenario I made mention of was going to meet a Nigerian gal in the city on a date!!!! Get it? In the club I know Im looking for a freak, a one night stand ect . Outside of the club Im looking for a potential relationship, but they usually turn out to be bigger, pretentious, golddiging, money begging freaks!!!! u get it now? u also see where i let you know that  how I act and dress in the club is different from how I act outside of it. I'm not gonna go on a date with a Nigerian gal all draped in all kindsa ice, cus I always assumed they wasnt materialistic, but I'd readily do that in the Club because I know thats what the gals in there wanna see (mostly). But I now see they are all the same worse than the people they are always so eager to call hos!!

Eyah sorry. But the truth is this, responsible girls would try not to date you either. This is not an insult o. All these one night stands or looking for a freak in the nightclub you are prone to does not make you come across as a responsible marriageable dude which most naija girls look out for.

Again this is not an insult. grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
My opinion, [b]most Nigerian Gals here in NY are hypocrites, liars, Pretenders, gold diggers, cheaters and so forth

well, arent you also a pretender even if you feel your own pretending is for a "good" cause?

You go to clubs with your bling and pick up "blingy" booty call girls, then you complain because even when you dress up nice and try to play the good guy, you still end up with the same kind of "blingy" girls you met at the club. You cant eat your cake and have it, you know.

Do you really want a nice, God fearing, naive Nigerian girl to end up with you- wouldnt that be punishment for her. Not to mention you wouldnt be able to cope with such a person either.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99:

lol. u cant have stayed that much long in the United States. My reply to you was draped in what we call "sarcasm" !!!!. sorry to see that it flew over your head. Embarrassing!!!

Rotflmao!!! You really need to dig up your primary 2 books then learn to word your phrases well in order to sound sarcastic. Try again, sir. grin grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
bk_baybe99, I have to apologize to you on behalf of Nigerian men for the bad behavior of our women. They find it difficult answering simple questions like yours. Someone asked a simple question- who is a bigger [Insert horrible sexist word I really don't agree with since it objectifies and dehumanizes women] grin

I would say Nigerian women.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
not that people dont see your point but Nigerian women have done enough sufferhead abeg.

Most of the men who spend their days sampling all over town, tend to want to end up with spotless, perfect Venuses who match their every ideal.

many women do end up dating and marrying secret Don Juans, but it costs them dearly.

personally, I think, money matters aside, you( OP) wouldnt like a woman who wasnt "street savvy" and versed in the ways of the world.

why do you think AA males and African women intermarry at lower rates than they do with other races and countries.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ sefago

bk_baybe99, I have to apologize to you on behalf of Nigerian men for the bad behavior of our women. They find it difficult answering simple questions like yours. Someone asked a simple question- who is a bigger [Insert horrible sexist word I really don't agree with since it objectifies and dehumanizes women]

would you say the same for Nigerian men?
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
Most of you are missing the point'

No one says a nigerian girl must be a virgin
No one says a nigerian girl must not play hard to get,thats a feminine instinct
No one says that a nigerian girl must not search for the most 'suitable' partner for herself

WHAT WE SAY IS THIS:

Why are Nigerian girls so engrossed with money.Most of you girls,request for money ,directly or indirectly,at almost any given opportunity.You believe that a man who doesnt empty his accounts for you is stingy,or poor or not worth your time.Thats the crux of the whole issue.

Thats where you girls fall short.Not only in America but any country where Nigerian girls are in large number ,its the same story.You prize yourself so highly and have this ridiculous belief that a man who values you will spend,and spend and spend.

when there are punanis of all varieties and nationalities out there,who are mostly not interested in my pocket but my swagga ,attributes and zest for life.later you girls complain that we go for other nationalities.

Una go tire grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

bk_baybe99, I have to apologize to you on behalf of Nigerian men for the bad behavior of our women. They find it difficult answering simple questions like yours. Someone asked a simple question- who is a bigger [Insert horrible sexist word I really don't agree with since it objectifies and dehumanizes women] grin

From your experiences with hos abi? Are you a ho magnet? grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
would you say the same for Nigerian men?

Why do you guys like asking ridiculous questions? I dont observe guys, i observe women- na only gay guys dey observe man cool
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
mrpresdent

he said the naija girls also dont give it up on the first date. They do so later but then they're either too active or not active enough, according to him.

He didnt only mention the money issue, which in any case is a cultural thing.

many Nigerian girls with good jobs dont even do that btw.

So it really does depend on the kind of people you meet.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
From your experiences with hos abi? Are you a ho magnet?

Another olodo, you guys are like mosquitoes in a swamp- everywhere

Where did I say that? It never occurred to you that it could simply be observation or discussions with my male friends? Olodo 1-kobo

Abeg if you want to make dumb jokes do so with people of your intellect
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2010
shocked shocked

These female bashing sexists again  angry

Gosh don't you guys have mothers and sisters at home?  I know you wouldn't feel good if people spoke about them with foul language like this.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Another olodo, you guys are like mosquitoes in a swamp- everywhere

Where did I say that? It never occurred to you that it could simply be observation or discussions with my male friends? Olodo 1-kobo

Abeg if you want to make dumb jokes do so with people of your intellect

Ho magnet. Wear you name with pride. grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
Shocked  Shocked

These female bashing sexists again  Angry

Gosh don't you guys have mothers and sisters at home?  I know you wouldn't feel good if people spoke about them with foul language like this.

Dog sees cat it calls it lion grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ho magnet. Wear you name with pride.

what because Nigerian women are attracted to me I am now a "Ho [sic] magnet" grin grin grin

See who is abusing who now
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by H2O2: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
SEFAGO:

Dog sees cat it calls it lion grin
ROTFLMAO
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Bim4u: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
@op this basically the problem with men mostly in general.
You tend to pretend and when the girl catches u up or act faster then the slanging match,ranting and name calling and abuses begin.
You have to be honest with people and take ur time to know people,the girls that u dress differently in clubs for might even be better than those u dress moderately to meet which means you can meet ur wife anywhere,there isn't any need to judge people on where u meet them or if you sleep with them on the first night or not.
The reason why naija girls tend to keep a guy waiting for sex is not becos they haven't had sex before it becos when they've had sex with guys,the guys tend to leave them to get married to someone  else.Ofcourse as humans you would be very hurt and used and can't imagine been able to trust,love openly n honestly and the i don't care attitude comes into play which is probably the character of the girls u've been meeting and they feel that even if you leave them for someone else they would think back and feel dat at least they didn't lose total and u wasted has much time and money on them.
Basically,if u don't label a woman and u're really open towards people regardless of what their past is and u're willing to take ur time with any girl regardless of what she ask or not.Every girl just want security and to feel love and protected by their man not used.
If a girl ask you for money you can politely decline and give her whenever you feel like it,nobody is holding a gun to your head and with time u would get to know the person.
Am sure you would have a great personality as everybody has got great character about them but at the same time a girl would probably curse u about what u've done and some might probably want to die before they would date you again.
I think i write from experience as you meet a lot of lying men and if u chase a girl without sex for like 6 month,if u're not really interested am sure u will feel it's a waste of time on her and leave her alone or if you spending on her and you know is basically so u can sleep wih her with no commitment,no guy wants to spend of a girl dat they don't want to marry.
You're expecting 2 much 2 sonn from people that have been hurt and trampled upon by ur species(men).
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
H2O2:

shocked shocked

who says they are excluded? all na the same.
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
H2O2:

shocked shocked

Can't you see how it gets worse by the day? grin
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by SEFAGO(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
Can't you see how it gets worse by the day?

yes like new ones come anytime- anywas I am temporary, I would stop tomorrow and give back the baton to H2O2, I heard he was the commander in chief b4 I came. I am the one day interim, my tenure will end tomorro
Re: Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
*Yawns.* undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Makes A Man Attractive To You? / My Wife To Be Got Impregnated By Ex-boyfriend From South Africa. / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing Especially The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.