Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K (604 Views)

See The 19 Year Old Girl Claiming She Sold Her Virginity For £1million ( Photos) / "I Sold My Virginity For 1m Dollars " - Regina Daniel (satire News) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by seedorffits(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Here's what she wrote;

"I am still a virgin, but I want to break it this year.
I don’t want to give it free of charge, but I want to sell it, I will put it
up for 600k only, if you are interested in having my body fresh, please contact the admin and they will contact me directly. I have a standing boobs, moderate ass and still a very tight virgin. the 600k is for just one round, which is just for breaking the virginity, if you must go another round, I will collect 200k.
Don’t call me a prostitute, I am not. I just want to place a price for my pride., instead of giving it free to a man who will not value it. But if yu want a serious relationship, it has to be marriage at first sight. Thanks.
cc @bom
Please don’t contact us, if u are interested in her offer, state it in the comment box and she will contact you."
Trust Nigerians, this post really got them and they're already reacting to it;

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/04/this-nigerian-lady-is-auctioning-her.html?m=1

http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/04/this-nigerian-lady-is-auctioning-her.html?m=1

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2017
lol.... see this one
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by Moving4: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Really
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by iPopAlomo(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2017
It doesn't worth it...
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by MrShine(m): 8:42am On Apr 28, 2017
grin
ashawo... wonders shall never end... ur pride ain't worth shi.t

someone will kuku pay her the 600k then use her for rituals...that her first time will be the only time she will see such a sum of money b4 she goes home.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by chidex101(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2017
For this developing country, ur offer will be used for ritual sacrifice oooooo and u might even be paid more money.
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by mrtomola(m): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Haba ! That's too expensive nah, shey naa gold plated ni ?
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2017
After taking a deep thought on what is going/happening on this generation, I begin to wonder how the next generation will be lipsrsealed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by Timmy301(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Kai, oga o!! eleyi ti yawere sha!
Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by talk2saintify(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2017
YHU DUN RUB 100 ALUM

YEYE SHEED

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For 600K by haykes(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2017
Does virgin guarante a good wife or prevent u not to be barren NonsensE

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Goes On Her First International Trip (photos) / Real Cause Of Fire Incident At Oba Of Lagos Palace Revealed / Man Died Few Hours After His Wife Reached The US To Meet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.