Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,655 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub (9576 Views)

James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him / Provide Link(s) To Download James Hadley Chase Novels / The Complete James Hardly Chase Novels In Epub, Pdf And Mobi Formats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by blazer19: 7:13pm On May 18, 2017
divinehand2003:
I have over 70 different titles of James Hardley Chase's e-books. I could share with anyone who is interested.
. please share for me.my gmail is amaureen69@gmail.com
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2017
blazer19:
. please share for me.my gmail is amaureen69@gmail.com

Which title do u want?
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by Aky247venture(f): 9:42pm On May 18, 2017
Pls can u help me with these books
aky247@yahoo.com

You Never Know with Women
Le Corbillard de Madame
Eva 64
The Guilty Are Afraid
I'll Bury My Dead
Come Easy - Go Easy
The World in My Pocket
A Coffin from Hong Kong
Tiger by the Tail
Goldfish have no hiding place
Tell it to the birds
An ace up my sleeve
The Flesh of the Orchid
The Dead Stay Dumb
Figure it Out for Yourself
One Bright Summer Morning
Lay Her Among the Lillies
Strictly for Cash
The Way the Cookie Crumbles
Like a Hole in the Head
Twelve Chinks and a Woman
You're Dead Without Money
This Way for a Shroud
The Vulture is a Patient Bird
You Find Him - I'll Fix Him
A Lotus for Miss Quon
Just A Matter Of Time
Mission to Siena
Safer Dead
Hit and Run
The Mammoth Book of Twentieth-Century Ghost Stories
Stories Pulp Fictions
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by ghostrg(m): 12:13am On Aug 28, 2017
divinehand2003:
I have over 70 different titles of James Hardley Chase's e-books. I could share with anyone who is interested.
Guy pls I'll really appreciate if any one can send me those James hardley chase ebooks. This is my email cj_90@live.com or ghostrg65@yahoo.com. I'm waiting pls
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by alabig(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please extend your good hand of fellowship at: alabig4all@yahoo.com.
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by horlarwereleh(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
divinehand2003:

Hello sir, am hoping if it wont be much of a trouble to you sir, you can send me some @jimohsheriff4@gmail.com

Thanks in advance sir!!!
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by horlarwereleh(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
cybernetics5:
Hello House,

I am an avid James Hardly Chase fan, i mean like since junior secondary. Recently i began to go back to the classic and i would like to share with you all, so everyday until the complete books set is exhausted, I will be giving out one James Hardly Chase and any two other novels in epub format free..... dont miss them...

click on the book titles to download, lets hope globacom will coperate with their network, those people can make a person miss the call of God

Hello sir, i am hoping if it wont be much of a trouble to you, you can please help a brother out by forwarding some to me sir @jimohsheriff4@gmail.com

Thanks in advance sir!!
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by Diadi01(m): 2:44am On Feb 08, 2019
divinehand2003:
Pls oo Judechidiadi@gmail.com
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by Daluuzor(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
divinehand2003:
Good day,
Please I need the copies of JHC novels you have. you can send to the email
chazzy135@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by infogenius(m): 9:37am On Jul 03, 2019
Daluuzor:

Good day,
Please I need the copies of JHC novels you have. you can send to the email
chazzy135@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you

Plenty to read here
jamiiforums.com/threads/james-hadley-chase-novels.1019730/page-5
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by Wakidii(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
divinehand2003:
I have
pls i need them
Help out.... God bless
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by Wakidii(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
divinehand2003:
...pls help out, i need them...God bless...promisealiasdeman@gmail.com
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by Tounb: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please share adetounblessing915 @gmail.com
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wakidii:
...pls help out, i need them...God bless...promisealiasdeman@gmail.com

Check the link below for a complete download of James Hadley Chase books

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/james-hadley-chase-novels.1019730/page-5
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Diamondamsel:

Pls, can u send me
Diamondamsel1@gmail.com

Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
iamloyalty:

Tanks. Still waiting for the site

Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
bourbon:
Please I need some of the books as well. I will really appreciate any 3 interesting ones for now. Mail address is emmalexbourne@gmail.com.
Thanks

Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
alinkobaba:
Pls kindly share d vulture is a patient bird and knock knock

Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sent4rina:

I was just suggesting, i've not done it before. I'm not familiar with uploading on here but i think its possible.

Should incase its not possible, please i'm interested too.
muyiwatemitope6@gmail.com

Thanks.

Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Aky247venture:
Pls can u help me with these books
aky247@yahoo.com

You Never Know with Women
Le Corbillard de Madame
Eva 64
The Guilty Are Afraid
I'll Bury My Dead
Come Easy - Go Easy
The World in My Pocket
A Coffin from Hong Kong
Tiger by the Tail
Goldfish have no hiding place
Tell it to the birds
An ace up my sleeve
The Flesh of the Orchid
The Dead Stay Dumb
Figure it Out for Yourself
One Bright Summer Morning
Lay Her Among the Lillies
Strictly for Cash
The Way the Cookie Crumbles
Like a Hole in the Head
Twelve Chinks and a Woman
You're Dead Without Money
This Way for a Shroud
The Vulture is a Patient Bird
You Find Him - I'll Fix Him
A Lotus for Miss Quon
Just A Matter Of Time
Mission to Siena
Safer Dead
Hit and Run
The Mammoth Book of Twentieth-Century Ghost Stories
Stories Pulp Fictions

Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by Gee64: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please kindly send me chase novels with the titles: The way the cookie crumbled, Hippy on the highway and want to stay alive....to my email: imagrg3@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by skumy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pls I need strictly for cash, miss shumway wave a wand, hit and run, tiger by the tale ,the evil men do pls send to skumygeoorge@,gmail.com
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by POTUS9ja(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Just seeing this tread. Could u kindly send me as many as you can?

Thanks sir I will appreciate it.

visionspeaks.multimedia@gmail.com

divinehand2003:

Check your mail

I have just sent ''There is a hippie on the highway''

I will share the website with you where u can download any one you want
Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by divinehand2003(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
POTUS9ja:
Just seeing this tread. Could u kindly send me as many as you can?

Thanks sir I will appreciate it.

visionspeaks.multimedia@gmail.com

You can download all the books from the link below:

Re: Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub by cascadoma: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
I need ‘Kiss my fist’ 1952 James Hadley Chase

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night} / Jinxed / I Slept With Prof. For My Friend To Graduate, And She Did Same For Me To Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.