Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (79633 Views)

Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifyalways:
Tell your friend to rinse her niiiipples with water, then disinfect by applying some of her milk on the niiiples and allow to dry, after breastfeeding the hubby and before breastfeeding the baby to ward off any unforeseen infection.

I don't think the husband is a pervert per say. He just have wild fantasies and the sight of his wife's full, engorged boooobs woke up the lust.

a
a wonderful comment from u....

i like u

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Opakan2: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
airminem:

Dont Mix My Opinion.

Ok, now I'm lost.. care to explain better?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Opakan2: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
lereinter:

a
a wonderful comment from u....

i like u

Naso..

Mister lover man

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by achi4u(m): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

Nwa Abakaliki, did you enjoy it?
Anumanu must you display your stupidityy here. Yes I'm Nwa Ezza in Ebonyi state not Abakaliki.

Abakaliki is Izzi, the way you are from Nkanu East LGA without electricity.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by ilevic(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
Don't know anything abt this. Maybe i will know more if i marry Cleopatra4
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
jakandeola:
nothing wrong e sweet to suck a breast hahaha misscuppy and safiaa are viewing
The matter tire me jor.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by mekuso89(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifyalways:
Tell your friend to rinse her niiiipples with water, then disinfect by applying some of her milk on the niiiples and allow to dry, after breastfeeding the hubby and before breastfeeding the baby to ward off any unforeseen infection.

I don't think the husband is a pervert per say. He just have wild fantasies and the sight of his wife's full, engorged boooobs woke up the lust.
wow. you rock

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Afam4eva(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
achi4u:
Anumanu must you display your stupidityy here. Yes I'm Nwa Ezza in Ebonyi state not Abakaliki.

WOW, why the insult? Did i insult you?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Shiitposter: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
kirstyn:
It sulk undecided

This child is missing. His name is Victor Ekwueme. Pls if found, report to the police station. Thanks.

Create a thread for this so as to gather more views.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Realzikkist(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided
jmoore:

Go and cure your ignorance.
dude mst u comment and show ur stupidity
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Bowwow11(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifyalways:

thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Realzikkist(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided
jmoore:

Go and cure your ignorance.
dude mst u comment and show ur stupidity
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
achi4u:

lolz

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Kristenz(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=sisisioge post=55995362]
the breast milk the finish?? no be tap
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by okunega1: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
tongue

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by solelymade: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifyalways:

Dis place sha... I no know say breastmilk sef na disinfectant like Izah keh... Tó God b d glory.. Lol
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Longcucumber(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ndidibabe just pray say no be me go marry you.walahi you see that your bwest i go suck am dry.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by FortunateB(f): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
There is absolutely nothing bad in it, if he enjoys it he should continue, this little things matters to most men, and as for the baby no harm whatsoever will befall him/her, then the aspect of the man finishing all the milk there is nothing like that because the more the breast is being suck the more the milk flows as far as the woman feeds well

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
cruchenuti:

Wait, So sucking your boobs and licking your plate as a husband means I'm a pervert ? Ah...Aye Mi !
First of all......"What's a plate"?
Secondly..... I do not think that's sanitary, same way I do not think I'd ever do such to my future hsuband. It's not ideal.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by achi4u(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Afam4eva:

WOW, why the insult? Did i insult you?
Hmmm Why quoting me? did I insult you?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by KKKWHITE(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nothing bad in it . Him and the baby can enjoy it .

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
He has every right cos he paid for it!
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by ChiefSweetus: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
May i not marry a frivolous or loquacious woman.

See as one small spinster is calling a full grown man a pervert for a perfectly legal act, simply because the woman he paid brideprice for chats like a jobless parrot to her envious colleague with an unsucked breast.

Discretion really is the greater part of valor/prudence. undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Ajalekoko76(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
When u call ur husband babyyyyyy, he must suck nau,he is a baby

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by jakandeola(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
The matter tire me jor.
I know dat but when u married will y not allow ur bobo suck breast
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by airminem(f): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Opakan2:

Ok, now I'm lost.. care to explain better?
Smh, You know how it goes mr.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
jakandeola:
I know dat but when u married will y not allow ur bobo suck breast
Suck breast milk meant for the child. Hell No.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
I dont see anything with the sucking tho but great caution has to be taken when the baby is about to be breast fed.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Well, considering the fact that some men are just big babies, this is no surprise. Since you're married, you can do what pleases both of you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by madridguy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by 2bam: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
I see nothing wrong in sucking that breast, after sucking she will wash it when she want to breast feed our baby.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by buffalowings: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2017
Breast

Turning men mad since 15millionBC

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.