Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (79653 Views)

Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by SHOCK7(m): 12:17am On May 03, 2017
ndidibabe:
A colleague at work who is still breastfeeding her baby told me how her husband sucked her breast for close to an hour last night while they were making love.

According to her, the husband said he has missed a lot not to have been sucking the breast milk since as he found it sweet and pleasurable. My friend doesn't find the act interesting but just wanted to please the husband.

For me I think the husband is just a pervert. Besides, won't the baby be infected by sucking the same breast with a full grown man as it seems this will now be done on regular basis?
I think u're actually ignorant 4 suggesting the husband is a pervert,when in the Bible they were actually meant for his sexual satisfaction. Like someone said the boobs can be disinfected & washed off after the husband is thru with 'em,I just hope u didn't advice 'ur fnd b4 posting 'ur uninformed opinions!
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 5:03am On May 03, 2017
RealHaute:

I'm only scared 'cos you haven't told me what you're studying or studied. I need to know so I can prepare my defence. What if you turn out be an astronomer who has secretly cracked the Eyjafjallajökull code, and thereby have the capability to influence the bearing of the sun in relation to earth. What's the guarantee you won't use the sun to burn my ass while I'm taking a stroll? You need to tell me your field so we can have a fair battle according to the rules of the Geneva Conventions. grin

What if I told you I am currently a secondary school dropout? .
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 10:00am On May 03, 2017
RaeMystix:

What if I told you I am currently a secondary school dropout? .

Then I'd have to be on the lookout for machete-wielding ladies. But seriously, what's your field? cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 2:00pm On May 03, 2017
RealHaute:

Then I'd have to be on the lookout for machete-wielding ladies. But seriously, what's your field? cheesy
Just like a Sniper?...Yes!!!
Nursing. You?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 3:01pm On May 03, 2017
RaeMystix:

Just like a Sniper?...Yes!!!
Nursing. You?

Yup! Like a top quality marksman. smiley

A caregiver? That's sweet. Can't say mine here...unless you don't mind a lie. grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 3:13pm On May 03, 2017
RealHaute:

Yup! Like a top quality marksman. smiley

A caregiver? That's sweet. Can't say mine here...unless you don't mind a lie. grin

Exactly!....Smooth and quiet.
"Unless i don't mind a lie"?.....Having jobs like being a Mortician; Undertaker; An Army recruit; A public transit driver, A mechanic, Gigolo etc ....I mean, who cares?. Do you find your job embarrassing? . Come on...You should be proud of your occupation. ....Unless you are a an harmed robber or an Assassin.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 3:52pm On May 03, 2017
RaeMystix:

Exactly!....Smooth and quiet.
"Unless i don't mind a lie"?.....Having jobs like being a Mortician; Undertaker; An Army recruit; A public transit driver, A mechanic, Gigolo etc ....I mean, who cares?. Do you find your job embarrassing? . Come on...You should be proud of your occupation. ....Unless you are a an harmed robber or an Assassin.

Lmao! Let's just say I tend to work with famous people. Really can't talk about my professional life on NL.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 5:23pm On May 03, 2017
RealHaute:

Lmao! Let's just say I tend to work with famous people. Really can't talk about my professional life on NL.
Got it!...Well;I wish you goodluck in all your endeavors.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by SirVintageCock: 6:11pm On May 03, 2017
RealHaute:

Someone should help me hack this guy's IP address. Need to make some quick bucks embarassed
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 8:13pm On May 03, 2017
RaeMystix:

Got it!...Well;I wish you goodluck in all your endeavors.

Lol...why do you sound like you're leaving town? Don't do it, RaeMystix. Suicide isn't the way to go. grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by pbs4real(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2017
LaDivva:

Mr, where have you been?
like u care:-( u need cane
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 03, 2017
pbs4real:
like u care:-( u need cane

I do o
Why cane na? I changed my phone and lost all my whatsapp contacts, be a darling by sending a message joor tongue
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 11:11pm On May 03, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol...why do you sound like you're leaving town? Don't do it, RaeMystix. Suicide isn't the way to go. grin

shocked shocked
I'm not leaving town, neither i'm I contemplating sucide. grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 10:43am On May 04, 2017
RaeMystix:

shocked shocked
I'm not leaving town, neither i'm I contemplating sucide. grin

So where are you posting from?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 6:11pm On May 04, 2017
RealHaute:

So where are you posting from?
Lagos, Nigeria.....You?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 6:25pm On May 04, 2017
RaeMystix:

Lagos, Nigeria.....You?

Abuja, Switzerland. grin

How long have you been practising?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 6:39pm On May 04, 2017
RealHaute:

Abuja, Switzerland. grin

How long have you been practising?

You seem quite comfortable at asking me some personal questions on a public forum, but do not care to reciprocate such gesture?.I am actually a private person; So I hope you do not take offense if I conclude this conversation, because I no longer feel comfortable sharing my personal life with you on a public forum. Agreed?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 6:44pm On May 04, 2017
RaeMystix:

You seem quite comfortable at asking me some personal questions on a public forum, but do not care to reciprocate such gesture?.I am actually a private person, so I hope you do not take offense if I conclude this conversation, because I no longer feel comfortable sharing my personal life with you on a public forum. Agreed?

This is a TKO. Can't say I don't deserve it though. No offence taken. I know what to do. Keep your eyes peeled. grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 6:56pm On May 04, 2017
RealHaute:

This is a TKO. Can't say I don't deserve it though. No offence taken. I know what to do. Keep your eyes peeled. grin

Thank you!...Sorry if I came off as rude; Is that a threat, or a guarantee?.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 6:57pm On May 04, 2017
RaeMystix:

Thank you!...Sorry if I came off as rude. Oh!!!...Is that a threat, or a guarantee?.

It is suspense. grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 6:58pm On May 04, 2017
RealHaute:

It is suspense. grin

Suspense indeed. grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 7:00pm On May 04, 2017
RaeMystix:

Suspense indeed. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 1:59pm On May 05, 2017
RaeMystix:

Suspense indeed. grin

You haven't done the needful.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by NaeChris: 3:19pm On May 05, 2017
ndidibabe:
A colleague at work who is still breastfeeding her baby told me how her husband sucked her breast for close to an hour last night while they were making love.

According to her, the husband said he has missed a lot not to have been sucking the breast milk since as he found it sweet and pleasurable. My friend doesn't find the act interesting but just wanted to please the husband.

For me I think the husband is just a pervert. Besides, won't the baby be infected by sucking the same breast with a full grown man as it seems this will now be done on regular basis?
Permit me to say your colleague is stupid to have brought out her sex life outside.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 12:32pm On May 06, 2017
RealHaute:

You haven't done the needful.

What needful?.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Lexusgs430: 1:27pm On May 06, 2017
Oya who go submit breast her sucking duties ? (Submitted breast must contain milk) .....
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 5:36pm On May 06, 2017
RaeMystix:

What needful?.

You don't know? And I thought you'd be as sharp as a needle, since you stick them in..... Nevermind. cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 5:41pm On May 06, 2017
RealHaute:

You don't know? And I thought you'd be as sharp as a needle, since you stick them in..... Nevermind. cheesy

Don't even want to try figuring out what you mean.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by pbs4real(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2017
LaDivva:

I do o
Why cane na? I changed my phone and lost all my whatsapp contacts, be a darling by sending a message joor tongue
sent it already.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by jakandeola(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2017
ndidibabe:

is good to suck and is sweet
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by healthconcerns(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Your Pregnancy and Conception is here!

Making preparations for your newborn shouldn't merely be a case of choosing a fashionable name or a place to nurse him/her. It should start with yourHEALTH and yourWELL-BEING!
Preparations should start well in advance, even before you first decide to conceive - making room for another in your life.

MAKING IT HAPPEN!
If you are healthy and have a regular menstrual cycle, if you're in your child bearing years; natural conception is usually not problematic. As a healthcare worker working with Anchorage Link Services and a NEOLIFE nutritional distributor; we advise that every woman begins with our super supplementing strategies that can assist her with her pregnancy easily.

Let us help you start with our GNLD Feminine Herbal Complex, it gently supports normal female function and help restore your body's hormone balance. Secondly, every woman should be taking a daily supplement. As we suggest our Pro Vitality+ or Formula IV Plus pack. Every woman planning her pregnancy need to do the same, very importantly is monitoring your Vitamin A intakes – not more than 8000 I.U daily.
Also, I believe we all know it takes two to tango, so it’s important that your husband’s health is at top gear, as we request that he also takes our GNLD Healthy Nutritionals. Likewise, “wanna-be Dads” also needs to start earlier than their partners. While a human egg takes a week to mature, the sperm takes up to four weeks to be fully formed. Zinc is essential in this process as zinc deficiency can lead to a low sperm count. So, we ask that you supplement your body with GNLD’s Chelated Zinc.

THE START OF A VERY SPECIAL TIME:
After conception, you should continue supplementing, when the test results are in and you know you’re pregnant – it’s time to pump up your GNLD Nutritionals and but discontinue with Feminine Herbal Complex. The first few weeks after conception are particularly important for your baby’s healthy development. Oxygen is vital to sustaining your life and the development of your baby. You’ll need supplement with Chelated Iron, to aid the production of red blood cells which carries oxygen to every part of you and your baby’s body.
As the unborn baby rapidly develops, cells split at a phenomenal rate – fuel your healthy nutrition with our several other GNLD Nutritionals. You’re probably going to find that you’re initially nauseous and later on continually hungry.

GNLD Nutrishake is not only fantastic for supplementing nutrients, most importantly your proteins. You’ll need to first consult with your obstetrician or gynecologist before starting any medication or supplementation programme during pregnancy. Likewise, a qualified dietician for great advice. It is also very essential that you continually replenish your Calcium levels. Because as the baby’s bones gets developing, so also your calcium storage is depleted rapidly.

With many-years-gone-by many women lost their teeth, as a result of this deficiency. GNLD Cal-Mag or her newly introduced Chelated Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3 – three tablets daily is essential. Cal-Mag should be taken throughout life as a precautionary step to prevent Osteoporosis as one ages. Studies have put major emphasis on the importance of omega-3 fatty acids in human development and health, even from the foetal stage. GNLD’s Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus, is great for the brain development, controlling bad cholesterol and also for aiding heart health; benefits for both you and your child.

During pregnancy, a hormonal and physical change often leads to uncomfortable bouts of constipation, which can lead to a painful hemorrhoid. How rich are your fibre contents in your diets? You’ll derive great benefits from our GNLD Multi-Fibre Blend; with our GNLD Fibre Tablets to an awesome relief.

AFTER THE SPECIAL DAY
Healing, regaining your strength and starting to feel your old self is the first challenge many moms encounter in their journey into motherhood. Giving birth, whether naturally or through Caesarean section, can be demanding and requires good deal of healing. Vitamin C in the form of chewable All-C or GNLD Vitamin C Sustained Release used in collaboration with Chelated Zinc is known to assist the body to heal quickly.
We get some many questions from newly moms with regards to their sudden weight gain during and more after birth. You can plan to shake off these excess weight carefully and safe with a daily comsumption of our delicious Weight Management Protein drink(s) found in NEOLIFESHAKE(S).
GNLD, is your trusted healthcare partner!
The most important aspect of your pregnancy is that you feel supported and rest assured that you are doing the best for your baby and yourself.

Suggested GNLD/NEOLIFE Nutritionals for expecting moms are; Pro Vitality+, Formula IV Plus, Chelated Iron, Neolifeshake, Cal-Mag or Chelated Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3, Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus, Multi-Fibre Blend or Fibre Tablets.

THE NEOLIFE OPPORTUNITY IS ALL ABOUT EMPOWERING YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS IN LIFE. WITH NEOLIFE AS YOUR PARTNER, ALLOW THE BUSINESS AND PRODUCTS TO TRANSFORM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY’S LIKE. MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER, CHOOSE GNLD*!
NEOLIFE brings to you a compensation plan that can help bridge the gaps in your financial future and your family*!
ANCHORAGE LINK SERVICES – we’re an independent GNLD/NEOLIFE International healthcare partners and whole-food supplements’ distributors. We recommend that you begin your independent home-based business with our vibrant team, powered by GNLD International*! READ MORE ABOUT NEOLIFE OVER OUR.

Contact Nurse Funmilayo Odianose on +2348162967992; i will much glad to tell you more about the wonderful health benefits of using this supplements from GNLD. Her nutritionals are based in nature and backed by science.

I am a Registered and Licensed NURSE with the Nigerian Medical Association. And a licensed and registered GNLD/NeoLife Healthcare Partner and Supplements Distributor in Lagos State, Nigeria

GNLD, its simply the best!

“Discover A Better Way Of Life” with NEOLIFE INTERNATIONAL