Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 PM

APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor (38849 Views)

Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move / Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by obamabinladen(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
until you reject ouk
Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by DollarAngel(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
YOU ARE ALL THE SAME, APC SHOULD FORMING SANCTIMONIOUS PARTY
Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by porozhniy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
wanimo:
There is actually no difference between TA Orji and Stanley Ohajiriuka. Both of them are criminals
100% correct, intact, Abia is a microcosm of Nigeria as regards leadership. Old, worn & recycled thiefs masquerading as leaders.

For those who don't know, Ohajiriuka was the Speaker Abia house of assembly from 1999-2007. Him & T.A helped OUK impoverish Abia.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Bizibi(m): 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
This one must be removed from the chambers infact expel him now and make sure he spends all his money going to court.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by AustineCJ: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good.. everybody should stick to his or her party, that man n his son really finished my state.... As an Abian I have nothing to brag about, though I was born n brought up in Lagos hope am still a citizen.... abeg make una accept me if I return tomorrow ooo.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Swanzi(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is Nigeria becoming a one party state..? undecided

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Since APC don't want opposition parties to go about their activities, let small, averages and big crooks and looters troops in to st APC for rehabilitation.

Lootnator Orji take APC to court of law to challenge your freedom of association and defection.

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by eclecticbaron: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
He's a criminal kill him now or forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
I don't know about the rest but this particular Orji guy will not die well.

3 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by EmekaBlue(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
useless guy

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by ehimon: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
This criminal want to hide under APCso that his sins will not find him out.
He knows that his days are numbered.
Whistle blowers all ya go him house for ochendo close.
Discover stollen abia state funds.
Devil's incarnate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by ehimon: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
This criminal want to hide under APCso that his sins will not find him out.
He knows that his days are numbered.
Whistle blowers all ya go him house for ochendo close.
Discover stollen abia state funds.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Grundig: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
TA orji is one guy I worry for post 2019. Whoever becomes president will definitely go after him and there are lots of people who are ready to stand up to and against him.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by CioAngels(f): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Very good, running to get away from all hls attrocities, thief, father and son with murder/blood in their hands.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by dantyang(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
orji na vry stupid human being

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Feraz(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Truth in 3-D! TA was an all round curse, a petty thief and common criminal. These are the guys that had the effrontery to embezzle money relentlessly simply b'cos the thief-in-chief was busy in his own thieving scheme.

Inasmuch as theres freedom of association embedded in our constitution, APC should not consider letting a crook like TA to come close to the party.
If Mbadinuju and OUK's mother were accepted despite their antecedents in Anambra and Abia states, what makes you think APC won't accept him when he comes knocking?

I just hope the guy is probed and thrown into jail and the keys, destroyed...
Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Mrjo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
babdap:
any politician APC rejects must worst than judas
dat is nt reject they gave him advice. Because of his relectionship with ex presdent

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by ransomed: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am sure it is not Ochendo global that people have demystified to this level. Chai, see insurbordination and gross misconduct of the highest order. Wait o, i thought anything PDP does or have done in the East is power to the people. Ali modu sheriff, Fayose and wike have destroyed the umbrella to the extent that common broom is ready to sweep out Ochendo global.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Awoo88: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is simply afraid of the criminal Theodore hacking the apc thereby making him irrelevant.
Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by naijajobx: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Ethevera(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Able former speaker,now i know that you lack a common sence.were you not part of the govt?,why are you now sounding as if you didnt knew what happend then.Don't cover ur sins in grace.my advice to you all is to support Ikpeazu and move Abia forward.He has has vision.Today made in Aba is on global market in FG,its what ur state needs now.pls im not partisan

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by sshalom(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
It was almost a unanimous agreement from Nairalanders that former Governor Theodore Orji was one of the worst performing state executives in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by Abagworo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Speaking with newsmen after Abia State APC caucus meeting in Umuahia, Ohajiriuka stated that Senator Orji’s governance style while serving as Abia State governor was largely due to his leverage on the former president, Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience

Bolded says it all. Ndi Abia nothing good can come out of Jonathan. It is now left for Ikpeazu to dissociate himself from the clueless ones and join progressives like himself.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by toprealman: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Says a man who dumped the party that brought him fame and fortune for APC. All of you ate one and the same....shameless CRIMINALS!
Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by bonna4u(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Truth in 3-D! TA was an all round curse, a petty thief and common criminal. These are the guys that had the effrontery to embezzle money relentlessly simply b'cos the thief-in-chief was busy in his own thieving scheme.

Inasmuch as theres freedom of association embedded in our constitution, APC should not consider letting a crook like TA to come close to the party.
Truth is, T.A Orji doesn't have a conscience. He should be in prison if this country is a sane society.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by bizzibodi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
this thief t orgi must hav really soiled himsef?
Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by DrogoG(m): 1:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Orji was the most corrupt governor in South East.
An ex-convict. Because of this crook, many civil servants are still owed today.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by OlanreJohnson: 3:03am On Apr 29, 2017
cricifixo:
Orji is a thief, a criminal, a murderer and a pick pocket. Even d devil na learner where the idiot dey

TA orji learnt all these vices in Ibadan when he was a student there.
Re: APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor by GavelSlam: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2017
But you guys said everything was good with Orji and Jonathan.

You see what being tribal causes?

Learn to say it as it is all the time.

Your future depends on your decisions today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.