Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse (1412 Views)

My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / 4 Gifts You Need To Give Your Son Before He Becomes A Man / 6 Unique Wedding Gifts Every Parent Must Give Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse by Health16: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2017

Folks, I know purchasing for your darling can at times be very difficult so I thought I would assemble this helpful guide of can’t-miss gift things most lady would love to open… And bookmark this rundown… these are thoughts you can comeback to over and over. I’ve also noticed some suggested events, this is just a recommendation, you’re allowed to go your own particular manner as it were. Be that as it may, only a helpful clue: for a commemoration, always go with jewelry.

4. Jewelry:

The ladies we surveyed preferred necklaces over others and earrings were a second decision.

Professional tip: Never shroud jewelry unless it’s a wedding band (since she will believe it’s an engagement ring). Also, in the event that you don’t have any idea of the style she likes, discuss friends to help you. (shop beautiful jewelry here)

3. Fashion:

Underwear took the top spot—hot damn! Be that as it may, be cautious how at an early stage in a relationship you spring for beautiful bra and undies.
Ask her close friends to tell you her size, you go go shopping to get beautiful tops
Star Tip: Look for something in delicate extravagant textures and in case you’re confused over getting the correct size, purchase a sweater or a top for all sizes. (see amazing tops for summer here)

2. Cosmetic Products:

Ladies certainly pick perfume over the other four decisions. This is a advanced level gift. So in case you’re not prepared for it attempt a scented candle or lotion which is less of a serious dedication.

Star Tip: Don’t get her cosmetics or anything that propose she needs to change the way she looks. Rather go for things that has pleasant smell and will make her feel... http://sheilablackstar.com/gifts-woman-wants-from-spouse/
Re: Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2017
None for me.

1. Respect for me and our marriage
2. Decision and commitment to make it work.
3. Take care of the home,have solid long term investment plan for our kids, retirement and vacations.
4. Good Kpekus

C'est finis mon cherie kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse by Health16: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Those are also great ways
ifyalways:
None for me.

1. Respect for me and our marriage
2. Decision and commitment to make it work.
3. Take care of the home,have solid long term investment plan for our kids, retirement and vacations.
4. Good Kpekus

C'est finis mon cherie kiss
Re: Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse by StevensJojo(f): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Health16:

Folks, I know purchasing for your darling can at times be very difficult so I thought I would assemble this helpful guide of can’t-miss gift things most lady would love to open… And bookmark this rundown… these are thoughts you can comeback to over and over. I’ve also noticed some suggested events, this is just a recommendation, you’re allowed to go your own particular manner as it were. Be that as it may, only a helpful clue: for a commemoration, always go with jewelry.

4. Jewelry:

The ladies we surveyed preferred necklaces over others and earrings were a second decision.

Professional tip: Never shroud jewelry unless it’s a wedding band (since she will believe it’s an engagement ring). Also, in the event that you don’t have any idea of the style she likes, discuss friends to help you. (shop beautiful jewelry here)

3. Fashion:

Underwear took the top spot—hot damn! Be that as it may, be cautious how at an early stage in a relationship you spring for beautiful bra and undies.
Ask her close friends to tell you her size, you go go shopping to get beautiful tops
Star Tip: Look for something in delicate extravagant textures and in case you’re confused over getting the correct size, purchase a sweater or a top for all sizes. (see amazing tops for summer here)

2. Cosmetic Products:

Ladies certainly pick perfume over the other four decisions. This is a advanced level gift. So in case you’re not prepared for it attempt a scented candle or lotion which is less of a serious dedication.

Star Tip: Don’t get her cosmetics or anything that propose she needs to change the way she looks. Rather go for things that has pleasant smell and will make her feel... http://sheilablackstar.com/gifts-woman-wants-from-spouse/

Naaa
More like attention,love,respect and loyalty
Re: Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse by Health16: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2017
Those are great too
StevensJojo:

Naaa
More like attention,love,respect and loyalty

(1) (Reply)

Meet A 12year-old Beautiful Girl Who Is Pregnant, Photos.. / Which Is Preferable? / How Do You Find Purpose,fulfillment,peace And An Exciting Life As A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.