Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" (49066 Views)

My Husband Inherited His Late Brother's Wife / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by ebusfav: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2017
A Nigerian Twitter user, Dolapo, has taken to the social media platform to share a story of how one of University of Ibadan's best graduating students inherited a royal curse. According to Dolapo, the graduate struggled to get a job even as a cleaner after graduating, and had to fall back to a Prophet, who told him where his problem was coming from.

Dolapo disclosed that the curse was from the guy's ex-girlfriend, who slept with a promiscuous Yoruba King. Here's his story;

"I'm gonna share this story real quick. Y'al should be veeeeeery careful!
So there is this one very brilliant dude. Graduated at UI top 5% of his class and struggled to get even a job as a cleaner.

After 5 years he went to see a prophet who told him he is carrying a 'royal' curse. Dude is not even royalty so he was confused.
They later found out his ex gf slept with a yahoo boy . But the curse wasn't from him. It was from a runs girl the yahoo boy slept with.

So apparently the runs girl slept with a very promiscuous Yoruba king. And each time this girls sleep with the king, they leave with sumtin.

Sleeping with young girls gives the king some sort of power. And anybody that sleeps with them carries that same curse. Keeps spreading.
So many people are struggling in life and don't know where it's coming from. Make God just dey protect us oooo."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/heres-how-university-of-ibadan-best.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2017
grin

I dunno abt this...
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by idoncare440(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2017
wow! my brother must hear this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by jworos(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Hmm

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by sinaj(f): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2017
Story

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by ikp120(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2017
Bla bla bla sheep, have you any wool sad sad sad

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by smardray(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2017
What if we use condom grin

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by RealLordZeus(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
Sharp guy

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
idoncare440:
wow! my brother must hear this
. WOW,so your brother is the pussy code breaker.

Tell ur bros say I dey hail o.

15 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2017
Na so.

©YBR

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by SafeDavid(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2017
It might be true. Someone also told me something similar to that. Women who a king sleeps with shouldnt be slept with by another man. Could be superstitious but then no one would want to be a victim.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Defaramade(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2017
All these Twitter lie lie stories sha

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by DLondonboiy: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Wait, what?
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by veekid(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Curse bawo

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by rheether(f): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
I need to see that king.

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Flexherbal(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Could this story be real!

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by hucienda: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
smh
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Owiii(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
smardray:
Condoms cannot prevent demons bro

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Tinububola121: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
my yoruba kings are rapist in nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by heckymaicon(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
tell that to the gods ;Dtell that to the gods
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by soberdrunk(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Marketed worldwide by Amaco investments!!!.......... angry

29 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Chriswazo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
ebusfav:
A Nigerian Twitter user, Dolapo, has taken to the social media platform to share a story of how one of University of Ibadan's best graduating students inherited a royal curse. According to Dolapo, the graduate struggled to get a job even as a cleaner after graduating, and had to fall back to a Prophet, who told him where his problem was coming from.

Dolapo disclosed that the curse was from the guy's ex-girlfriend, who slept with a promiscuous Yoruba King. Here's his story;

"I'm gonna share this story real quick. Y'al should be veeeeeery careful!
So there is this one very brilliant dude. Graduated at UI top 5% of his class and struggled to get even a job as a cleaner.

After 5 years he went to see a prophet who told him he is carrying a 'royal' curse. Dude is not even royalty so he was confused.
They later found out his ex gf slept with a yahoo boy . But the curse wasn't from him. It was from a runs girl the yahoo boy slept with.

So apparently the runs girl slept with a very promiscuous Yoruba king. And each time this girls sleep with the king, they leave with sumtin.

Sleeping with young girls gives the king some sort of power. And anybody that sleeps with them carries that same curse. Keeps spreading.
So many people are struggling in life and don't know where it's coming from. Make God just dey protect us oooo."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/heres-how-university-of-ibadan-best.html

is possible, i don't dispute it

1 Like

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by ashawopikin(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
ayam not understanding
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by nNEOo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Let me go back and read angry.....

OK.....if I call them spasticity of superstitious consciousness now mobs will come for my head,

Oh well ....mobs carma is a handy tool... you know that ryt wink
I mean when I go catch you for tyt angle..... angry

2 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by ironheart(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
So we should believe this? All this prophet that will be prodding you and you will be telling them everything you ever did before they look for the sin part of of the story then spin there own there to entrap you into believing its true.

A prophet should be able to tell u what you have done n how or give you solution without seeing you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by darlenese(f): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Twitter: home of lies

3 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by yankeedude(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Condom dey stop curse?
smardray:
Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Oxytocin(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ok

So in essence, the guy slept with his ex girlfriend, the ex girlfriend slept with a yahoo boy, the yahoo boy slept with a runs girl, then the runs girl slept with the king who owns the curse.. angry

Just continue....

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by MostBanned: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
OP

9 Likes

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Kaymaxine(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
SafeDavid:
It might be true. Someone also told me something similar to that.
Women who a king sleeps with shouldnt be slept with by another man.
Could be superstitious but then no one would want to be a victim.
its tru bro.those kings are nt ordinary beings oooo.
its d same as sleeping wif a woman dt has reached menopause(not menstruating again)
go ask ur elders @home bro...if diers any left grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" by Zedoo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Energetic Plus-sized Lady Dances To Entertain Crowd But Crashes At The End / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend Of 7 Years With Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.