Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. (1601 Views)

Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Where Is The Strangest Place You've Had Sex / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by Fhonhix(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2017
These days, love seems to be a "relative" concept with people going into relationship for different weird reasons.
These relationships end at any time for various reasons. Some of these reasons can be very funny.
What is the funniest or weirdest reason you've been in a break up?

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2017
The husband here is in trouble....he go talk tire that day.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by Smellymouth: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2017
Lol
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by SINZ: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2017
She wears buttpads, I hate buttpads angry
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by femolacqua(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
The husband here is in trouble....he go talk tire that day.
I dey tell you. grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by LethargiQue: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2017
grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2017
SINZ:
She wears buttpads, I hate buttpads angry
Flat ass girl. grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2017
He used water for his cereals instead of milk.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by LaDolceVida(f): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2017
My friend broke up with his galfriend because "she chewed popcorn too loudly during a movie
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by marvin902(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2017
I don't Tell her I love you when we end phone calls grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by SINZ: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
Flat ass girl. grin
Azin ehn... sad
And she had a moderate ass o, she just wanted more.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
SINZ:

Azin ehn... sad

And she had a moderate ass o, she just wanted more.
That's what happens when they feel inadequate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by vincentjk(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
She broke my windscreen during a little quarrel
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by AyamBlaze: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
She types on her keypads too fast whenever we're chatting. I'd still be on one sentence while she's on her fifth sentence, each sentence carrying a different topic. I just couldn't take it anymore angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by Enosa1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Went to visit her without informing her of my coming.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by Fhonhix(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
That's what happens when they feel inadequate.
so what happens when guys feel inadequate? don't even lie
grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by brandydaniells(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
am talking to u and your listening ..it is over
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by marvin902(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
brandydaniells:
am talking to u and your listening ..it is over

heaven's... hahahaha
which kind break up b that grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by Fuckshiit: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Shë fûçkiñg réfû$ed to súçk my bãll$ too
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by brandydaniells(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
marvin902:

heaven's... hahahaha
which kind break up b that grin
u never see anything
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by iamharkinwaley: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
She boiled d wrong egg and also fried d wrong one cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. by marvin902(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin
brandydaniells:
u never see anything

that girl nor well she nor for talk say she nor want again break up of the year grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Always Under Pressure To Quit My Every Relationship / space ship / A Neat Working Class And Handsome Gentleman Needed In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.