Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

"We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB (27185 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Ohanaeze Replies IPOB: I Will Sabotage Your Attempts To Cause A War - Nwodo / Your False Opinions About Me Does Not Matter, Kalu Replies IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sirequity(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2017
JOE Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, APC, has reacted to the threat by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, to stop him from setting his foot in Igboland following his incessant anti-Biafra comments.

The group was reacting to the statement credited to Igbokwe where he urged Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the group, to quietly go home after securing his bail condition and stop what he called “the hopeless agitation for the realisation of Biafra.”

Igbokwe had said, "Now that he has been granted bail, he should just quietly go home and rest. We are not a candidate of Biafra. They are just dissipating their energy for nothing. I just hope he will just go home quietly and stop disturbing the peace of the country.

“We are not for Biafra. We can’t build Nigeria for others. The so-called Biafra is too small for us. Nigeria provides a big stage for us. We own this country.

“We are a major ethnic group in this country. How can you go for a small pond when you have Atlantic Ocean?”

“So Nnamdi Kanu should go home quietly. He should stop his reckless and stupid agitation. The agitation has no political or economic sense. It is a hopeless agitation that we are not interested in.

“They are just using it to make money from gullible ones. It is a collection of illiterates.”

While reacting, a frontline member of IPOB, Kanayo Nwogwugwu in a chat with Independent Newspaper, pointed out clearly that the group and the entire Igbo race had had enough of Igbokwe’s “thoughtless and reckless statement aimed at pleasing his paymasters in the Southwest.”

According to him, “The likes of Igbokwe should bury his head in shame for describing the Biafra project as hopeless and IPOB supporters as collection of illiterates.

“He should watch the television and read the dailies to see how prominent Igbo leaders, including children are celebrating his bail.

“If he doesn’t rein in his caustic tongue, we may be forced to restrict him to his new found land and banish him from setting foot his foot again on Igboland.”

Igbokwe who responded, said as a prince, they are the ones who bannish people and not the other way round also affirmed that freedom of speech as at the last time he checked was still sacrosanct as enshrined in the country.

The Lagos State publicity secretary of the ruling All Progressive Congress, APC, in a short update on his Facebook timeline with the caption "To my Brothers and Sisters in IPOB" said, "I am a prince in Nnewi with royal blood flowing in me. We are the ones who banish people. The last time I checked I still discovered that freedom of speech and freedom of expression are still sacrosanct in Nigeria. HISTORY IS MY WITNESS!"

SOURCE: http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/04/anti-biafra-comment-we-are-the-ones-who-bannish-people-igbokwe-replies-ipob/

26 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sirequity(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sarrki(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2017
We are with you sire

You are the real son of the soil

Igbos and kanu are criminals

187 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by MasterChen: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:
We are with you sire

You are the real son of the soil

Igbos and kanu are criminals

Your own no pass to dey post ipob this and that upandan. It would have made sense if you had perfect clapbacks, but No, na to set mumu traps so riff-raffs can yap nonsense about Yorubas throughout the thread

Your type are the ones who gift these clowns from potopoto land free threads.

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sarrki(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
You are recognized locally, regionally, nationally and international.

Igbos are only local thugs

There leader is a former head of a notorious gang

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sarrki(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:

Your own no pass to dey post ipob this and that upandan. It would have made sense if you have the perfect clapbacks. But No, na to set mumu traps so riff-raffs can yap nonsense about Yorubas

E pain you ?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Tinububola121: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

even our yoruba omonile, agbero, agbo sellers are tout, our oba of lagos is chief of tout

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by TRUTH2020: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2017
IPOB SPEAKS FOR THE PEOPLE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE who does Joe igboekwe speaks for?

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2017
Tinububola121:

h

.waiting

1 Like

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Tinububola121: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

.waiting

i will keep telling our yoruba brothers the truth, they are only good at skull mining

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sirequity(m): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2017
Even lalasticlala won't like this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by BiafranBushBoy: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

Instead of you to focus on how to impove your grammar, you are chasing Kanu on Nairaland!!

This was the same reason they sacked you at the BMC!!

You are 35 and counting!!... Remember there is no time!!

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sarrki(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:

Grow up and stop being a dundee... If you wan find trouble, then step up your pen game like ome.nka. These watery replies aren't needed here.

Are you part of those that gave the warning?

7 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by MrMaestro: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2017
He's right. Who's kanu? A school dropout from London? He has no influence on the ground.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Tinububola121: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

sarriki come lets focus on our yoruba skull mining brothers, lets leave ipod alone

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sarrki(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Instead of you to focus on how to impove your grammar, you are chasing Kanu on Nairaland!!

This was the same reason they sacked you at the BMC!!

You are 35 and counting!!... Remember there is no time!!

grin

How is the bail stuff going ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by MrMaestro: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2017
TRUTH2020:
IPOB SPEAKS FOR THE PEOPLE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED POWER BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE who does Joe igboekwe speaks for?
who told you they speak for the people?

13 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by MasterChen: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
All these so-called Yoruba clowns sef. These guys annoy me than the potopoto clowns themselves.

If you want to post, make sure you are ready to go toe to toe, word for word

Yoruba clown: Igbos are criminals

Ipob: Yorubas are useless, blah blah blah

Yoruba clown: Nigeria must be great

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by TRUTH2020: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2017
MrMaestro:
who told you they speak for the people?
GO TO IGBO LAND N FIND OUT

5 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by MrMaestro: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2017
TRUTH2020:
GO TO IGBO LAND N FIND OUT
Truth be told, most Igbos on the ground and in the local village don't even know who he is.

8 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sarrki(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2017
MasterChen:

Grow up and stop being a dundee... If you wan find trouble, then step up your pen game like ome.nka. These watery replies aren't needed here.

Stop pretending you are part of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by RisingSun1: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2017
This man is foolish

Ipob represent the people and the people can even banish the entire monarchs in Nnewi if he does not know not to talk of a mere Prince.

It was the French people that abolished their monarchy.

I dare Judas Igbokwe to come to home and make such comment.

This is the outcome when an efulefu eats too much amala.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by MasterChen: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

Stop pretending you are part of them

Igbos, dem say I dey part of una crew grin cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by ephi123(f): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Just take a look at how sarrki has flooded this thread (and multiple other threads), dude is everything okay?

19 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

Sarrki let's leave Biafra matter alone. There are other pressing stories to defend. Meanwhile, you don get alert this month?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
0menkaLives:

Sarrki let's leave Biafra matter alone. There are other pressing stories to defend. Meanwhile, you don get alert this month?

and he crawled out from his hole just to comment on ipob thread angry sad

10 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by OjukwuWarBird: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Igbokwe pls travel to the East and declare IPOB null and void if you think you are correct

12 Likes

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by sarrki(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
0menkaLives:

Fake handle

Yours is 0menka with zero digit

The real ,Articulate, Reliable and wonderful omenkalives is Alphabet O

Cc

Omenkalives

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by omenkaLives(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
sarrki:

Fake handle

Yours is 0menka with zero digit

The real ,Articulate, Reliable and wonderful omenkalives is Alphabet O

Cc

Omenkalives
Let the LiePob terrorists live their lives. If they don't worship me, who do you expect them to worship? cheesy

I am greater than their Chukwuma okike bambiala as far as they are concerned. cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Kyari Risks Dismissal, Criminal Prosecution, Says PSC / Amosun Leads Democracy Walk To MKO Abiola's House / Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.