Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos (47741 Views)

Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos) / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Pictured is one of the men involved in trafficking people across the Sahara as they make their way to Europe. In a TV interview with BBC, he revealed how the trafficking was done from Kano to Libya before being transported to Europe through the Sahara desert or the Mediterranean sea.. He revealed that his first set of passengers was about 23 people who were successfully taken to Libya with many of them currently in Europe.

When asked whether he feels he is doing the right thing by trafficking people to Europe, he said that he didn't do anything wrong because he did not force anybody and that anyone he takes to Libya, the parents are aware of their journey and the risks involved.

He also said that if Nigeria was a better country, no one would take such risks.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/meet-nigerian-man-who-trafficks-people.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by dingbang(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2017
I like this man

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by sarrki(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2017
Following
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by dainformant(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2017
nice
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Igboesika: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Tear this this useless entity into pieces and watch how the number of people running away form this zoo will reduce. As long as Nigeria remains as its, there won't be development hence the high level of emigration.

Development takes place where there is unity and love not in Nigeria. Anybody supporting this contraption is creating problems for himself and his generation and such person have sworn to continue living in denial which will not help him either .
Sometimes I shake my head when some people type something like "God will bless Nigeria". You go wait tire because,God is perfect and does not bless a fraud . The earlier you stop mocking God the better.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by PenisCaP: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
Nawa
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by femolacqua(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2017
I reserve my comment.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Sweetguy25: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2017
Thats the baseline. Nigeria is hell, people are trying to escape. Don't judge them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5223788_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by veekid(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good stuff

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by MasterChen: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
The idiot is even giving excuses. And OP, why didn't you include his name?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Tinububola121: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
my yoruba brother

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by bebe2(f): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
As if I saw this coming,

https://www.nairaland.com/3767038/dear-nigerians-diaspora-wickedness-selfishness/1#56001290

The most painful thing is dat pple are in denial.

Let's scream and shout it, this country is terrible,
Things are too backwards. And everyone is suffering, despite some thinking they are big fish, we all use same roads, same holdup, same air pollution.

Something drastic needs to happen.

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lock him up forever
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Hadone(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Serious!! See his Bokoharam face
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by nickxtra(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
On my way to Europe, but not thru Libya

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by kingthreat(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sweetguy25:
Thats the baseline. Nigeria is hell, people are trying to escape. Don't judge them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5223788_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

I rather labour in dangote cement than risk my life on a journey by road to Libya

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sweetguy25:

justifying this?!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Igboesika:
Tear this this useless entity into pieces and watch how the number of people running away form this zoo will reduce. As long as Nigeria remain as its, there won't be development hence the high level of emigration.

Development takes place where there is unity and love not in Nigeria. Anybody supporting this contraption is creating problems for himself and his generation and such person have sworn to continue living in denial which will not help him either .
Sometimes I shake my head when some people type something like "God will bless Nigeria". You go wait tire because,God is perfect and does not bless a fraud . The earlier you stop mocking God the better.

Have you eaten today? A hungry man is an angry man. . .

As for the guy, they should investigate him and find out what he really does. . . Is he a trafficker or a transporter? If he is a trafficker, how come he's talking about it freely? The headline is misleading. . .

12 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Many Nigerians really need to stop thinking the streets of foreign countries are tiled with gold.

When the myth is eventually debunked and their expectations lowered, they resort to Criminal activities. They eventually end up soiling the little honor this country has, hence, sporadic drug related and prostitution threads.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Smilelo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
True Talk
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Viking007(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
I watched the interview this morning and I was wondering why he didn't hide his face. Bloggers don put am for trouble.
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gangster cool cool
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by TenPassfour(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Naija my country
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Jabioro: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Real hustler..his kind of hustling no be moinmoin at all..
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
na wa o.

Is it right to to say he traffics people?

is this business illegal considering people patronise him on free will?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by Sweetguy25: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
modelmike7:

justifying this?!

Yes. It's justified.

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Trafficks People Across The Sahara To Europe. Photos by nobleblood: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
All you who say Jonathan was the problem of this country, you are the problem of this country.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The Nigerian Undergraduate Jailed For 24yrs For N25m Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.