Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos (2025 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff Speak On 2019/2020 Nigerian Army Recruitment / Speak Igbo/hausa? Take Part In A Paid Survey. / Pls Where Can I Renew My International Passport In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning guys, please I really wanna learn how to speak French . someone should help me with a very good centre in Lagos state
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2017
I can teach you privately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Whatsapp teaching and exchange of voice notes so as to know the pronunciation of the words
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
But if you want to learn it and get a certificate afterwards go to Nigerian French Language Village for. Module1, 2, and 3.
Each module lasts for three months.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 28, 2017
After the three modules,you will be awarded a diploma certificate that is equivalent to an NCE certificate.
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2017
help me with the location please. Got bless you
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by honimun007(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2017
it depends on which part of lagos you reside,but i will strongly advice that you go to the French Language Village at Badagry to find out what and what is required
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2017
When you get to badagry ,tell any vehicle or bike man you are going to french village in ajara.
After paying the school fees,there is accomodation,personal wardrobe,reading table and chair(u will stat with three ladies in the same room)but if you want a self contained ,you will pay for that one,depending on the type you want
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2017
There is constant electricity and water and a free trip to benin republic every saturday.So,go with your ecowas passport or international passport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by lovethchioma(f): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
I can teach you privately.
I want you to teach me privately... pleeeease
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
thanks a lot siz. but please how much will it cost me
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
lovethchioma:
You can drop your whatsapp number here or send me a pm and lets talk business.
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
goonerette:
I will find out
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
lovethchioma:
I havr replied your pm
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
thanks
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by lovethchioma(f): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
I havr replied your pm
ok
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by veneza(f): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
@ sexybbystar am also interested please Whatsapp the cost to me 090322892zero five, thank you.
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
goonerette:
Module one is 75thousand with 5thousand form.The same thing with module two and three.You will pay 6thousand for the form if you did not buy it on time.
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2017
lol. let's talk biz biko. private teaching
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by AlexisM16: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
@sexybbystar, I'm also interested, can you make it like a group chat thing? Thanks
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
goonerette:
lol. let's talk biz biko. private teaching
You mean you want a private lessons?
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
AlexisM16:
@sexybbystar, I'm also interested. Thanks
Group chat?u mean u are not the only one that needs the lessons?
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by AlexisM16: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
sexybbstar:

Group chat?u mean u are not the only one that needs the lessons?

Please can you help me edit your quoted message where I gave my number? I've been having people chatting me up saying they got my number from a French thread on NL.

Ejoor, biko, da Allah yan kuri... Edit my number off this thread so I can rest.
Re: Pls Where Can I Learn How To Speak French In Lagos by emmaxman(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
You can only do that by yourself. Try editing....

AlexisM16:

Please can you help me edit your quoted message where I gave my number? I've been having people chatting me up saying they got my number from a French thread on NL.

Ejoor, biko, da Allah yan kuri... Edit my number off this thread so I can rest.

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Summer Internship Program 2019 For Young Graduates / Intercontinental Bank Test Format / Unity Bank Online Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.