Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar (41770 Views)

George Floyd: Sport Stars Pay Tribute, Condemn Treatment Of Blacks / Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Davide Astori Burial: Thousands Of Fans Pay Tribute (Picture Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by nathz45: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
what a nice gesture from the club.. & may they Rest in Peace

cc seun lalasticlala, mynd44

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by princechurchill(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
My club is red,my blood is red, Manchester United till sarrki quits BMC job

281 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Lilaex: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
This nairaland mods are too lazy so na 2day una day see this news abi watin be una problem? But if na to push rubbish cum FP now now day don't do wam
Nonsense. rip to them jare

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Teewhy2: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good one, That is a country/organisation where people's life are valued.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by DollarAngel(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
We are not Devils we are the true and only Red

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Sharon6(f): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice one.... RIP to the dead..!!!

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
It has further boosted their fanbase I hope UNICEF and others can speak up when disasters like this happen so our president can hear too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by smartty68(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why seven

But them plenty pass seven na angry

Anyway, nice gestures

8 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by eddiegate(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Space booked will come back when it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by opara28(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good move from man utd....good spirit of sportsmanship

14 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
gh
Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by hamzytiny(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Noted
Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Nwereonye(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good to hear.
Once again RIP to d souls gone.

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Badtman(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Though my blood is blue,........... I respect Man United

I support Man U to win Europa

May the souls of dead rest in perfect

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Synord(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Like for Man United, Share for Buhari !!!

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by antontech(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
I love Man United

18 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by olaoye15(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
cool gesture from the most fan centric Europe based football club. I will always be red hot..

17 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Goldenheart(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
embarassed They died for passion n the millionaires keep making more millions ...

This life sef. Ko ye mii cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by allenuzoma(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good
Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by bastien: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by spaggyy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
But not everyone there are Man Utd fans there are also "olote(s)") in there

But Man Utd should try not to pay tributes to those anti Man Utd fans

Let there team pay tributes to them

Just joking anyways

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by snipesdam(m): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmm cheesy
Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by lailo: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
I want to link this to the love between mikel(nigeria) and morhino.........hmmmm jez saying

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by EmekaBlue(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Red devil sacrifice
Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by mohciz69(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am proud to be a united fan...GGMU

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by Effybaba(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
good of them

1 Like

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by MDCCCXXXII: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
In victory or in defeat, we rise against all odds. United we stand!.

1 United!.

19 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by oppybouy(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Football is a religion

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by SalamRushdie: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
I thought over 30 fans died so why are they now saying 7

7 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by lailo: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
What non of the clubs in Nigeria,even the ones from SS has done or dem neva play any match since?Oyinbo bin teaching us sense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd To Pay Tribute To Fans Who Lost Their Lives In Calabar by RealHaute: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
DollarAngel:
We are not Devils we are the true and only Red

You are mediocres.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juventus Present Cristiano Ronaldo Iconic 770th Career Goal Jersey (Photos) / Mikel Scores On Second Game With Chinese Club, Tianjin TEDA / Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.