Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu (2824 Views)

"Nothing In APC To Attract Ekweremadu" - PDP Says / Is Nigeria Holding Igbos And Yorubas Down? / Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dino Melaye In Calabar For Southeastern Senators Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by Tolexander: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dedetwo:

I am too young to go.
gringrin
See this grandpa and the Methuselah of our time!
Tell us your age. grin No football age is allowed please!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by Rossikk(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
How come none of this came up during the years of Jonathan?

It is only whenever a northerner is in power that these idiots start coming up with all sorts of stupid theories. Disturbing people for nothing. Nigeria is holding you back. That is why Igbo governors build roads with open gutters and no sidewalks in 2017? Nigeria made them do that too? Idiots making excuses for their uselessness.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by OAUTemitayo: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
paramakina202:

We are fighting against the unjust system and not the Yorubas but unfortunately it seems most of the time Yorubas are fond of defending the unjust system more than any other group.
When Kanu went on air and called for the wiping out of the Yorubas from the planet you people cheered him on yet you want the Yorubas to still think about one yeye southern unity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by Nafizzey(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rossikk:

It is only whenever a northerner is in power that these idiots start coming up with all sorts of stupid theories. Disturbing people for nothing. Nigeria is holding you back. That is why Igbo governors build roads with open gutters and no sidewalks in 2017? Nigeria made them do that too? Idiots making excuses for their uselessness.
Don't mind them Bros

All discerning mind know that this agitation has political undertone championed by the PDP
Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by paramakina202: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
When Kanu went on air and called for the wiping out of the Yorubas from the planet you people cheered him on yet you want the Yorubas to still think about one yeye southern unity.

Are you more Yoruba than Fayose who embraced Kanu and his ideologies?
Btw I never said anything about southern unity but still,enjoy your Nothern unity while it last.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by cheruv: 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tolexander:
All I could read in the piece is the calling of "marginalization of Igbo" as a result of the absence of true federalism in Nigeria.

The irony of the issue is that the regionalism, similar to true federalism, we were practising in the first republic was replaced with "decree 34" (Unitary System) by Major General Johnson Thomas Umudike Aguiyi Ironsi, an Igbo man.
General Ironside only unified the civil service... He didn't abolish the regions but Gowon his successor abolished the regions and introduced states all in a bid to stop great Biāfra.
Now we're suffering bkos of Gowon's miscalculations undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by durangokid: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tolexander:
All I could read in the piece is the calling of "marginalization of Igbo" as a result of the absence of true federalism in Nigeria.

The irony of the issue is that the regionalism, similar to true federalism, we were practising in the first republic was replaced with "decree 34" (Unitary System) by Major General Johnson Thomas Umudike Aguiyi Ironsi, an Igbo man.
stupid comments, so since Ironsi changed that for howl many years now what stopped subsequent governments from going back to true federalism

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by OAUTemitayo: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
paramakina202:

Are you more Yoruba than Fayose who embraced Kanu and his ideologies?
Btw I never said anything about southern unity but still,enjoy your Nothern unity while it last.
Fayose is just what TA Orji is to Ibos.
Which Northern unity?
The northern unity between Zik and Amadu Bello in the 60s?
The Northern unity at the London conference when you coluded with the north to remove Lagos from South West?
The Northern unity between PDP and Igbos from 1999 to 2011?
You really think we don't know what we are doing abi?
mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by paramakina202: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Fayose is just what TA Orji is to Ibos.
Which Northern unity?
The northern unity between Zik and Amadu Bello in the 60s?
The Northern unity at the London conference when you coluded with the north to remove Lagos from South West?
The Northern unity between PDP and Igbos from 1999 to 2011?
You really think we don't know what we are doing abi?
mtchew

Yoruba and chop and clean mouth.
PDP and Igbos that produced a Yoruba president.
Anyway continue!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by OAUTemitayo: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
paramakina202:

Yoruba and chop and clean mouth. PDP and Igbos that produced a Yoruba president. Anyway continue!
None of our own business. We had our own candidate. It's a surprise that's the only thing you can highlight out of all i posted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
With all due respect sir,it is your class(the political class) that is holding this country back. Until you politicians admit this fact,we will make little progress and the hues and cries of marginalization and secession will continue unabated until our very doom. From a concerned citizen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by Kemperor: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Afonjas have no will power...

No drive

Just stupidity and senselessness

Only God can serve the Afonja race

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by Jabioro: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
See kettle called pot black...
Re: Nigeria Is Holding Igbos Back- Ekweremadu by laudate: 11:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rossikk:

Eewo! Na where I dey since?? shocked Beta gist don waka pass, o! Oya, okada park well for here...na on top this thread I go match brake today. Wey my zobo?? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wike Fight - What I Noticed From The Pics / Throwback: Lagos Described As "Dirtiest Capital City In The World" In 1972 / Obi At 61: Northern Youths Hold Summit, Says No Nigeria Without Peter Obi (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.