Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother (54353 Views)

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Jajayi: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
A prophetess identified as Princess has shared some revelations she received for men of God, especially Apostle Suleman, the general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries in a live video on Youtube.

The lady who says she received some revelations about Apostle Suleman over the past one month, also stated that the cleric has committed several atrocities.

She further revealed that God told her that "Apostle Suleman is not a true servant of God and he is not working for him"

According to her, "On the 28th of March, 2017, I princess saw myself in a revelation when I was about to put on a gas cooker. And suddenly I saw a woman, then she introduced herself as Suleman's wife.

"She told me Suleman wants to pray for me and that I should come with an anointing oil. My response was OK"

"When I went for the prayers, I saw Suleman in a stadium, with creatures surrounding him, these are demons in human form holding weapons".

"I looked at my left and saw a group of Satanic agents in the revelation. I looked at my back and saw thousands of them already prepared for war to fight me"

"Then I started praying. A hand from heaven came down and lifted me up"

"When I looked down, all the demons were fighting and killed themselves in the process"

"Later I heard a voice from heaven saying the Pastor and all of them have been killed"

"On the 30 of March, the Lord revealed Suleman Johnson’s atrocities to me. He showed me what his members and the world do not know about Suleman Johnson.

“God also showed me that Stephanie Otobo's mother has been killed spiritually. She was killed the day she entered Suleman Johnson’s church.

"I saw Suleman's hands and God told me that he and his wife are no longer living together spiritually, in as much as they are living together physically, their marriage vow has been broken"

“Suleman has killed so many people in order to obtain more power and influence in the society. God said Suleman Johnson is not a true servant of God, and he is not working for him. That he does not know him and he has a master called Satan.

"God told me that Apostle Suleman’s gifts to the people and members of his church have a spiritual effect on them. He told that the gifts are used in an exchange of the people’s destiny. He said people receiving gifts from Suleman Johnson are spiritually dead. They are initiated into a satanic occult kingdom. All his members are spiritually dead. All his members are all living corpse. They are now demons".

“Suleman Johnson helps the families of those he killed for ritual purposes and they will never suspect him".

The prophetess added that if Apostle Suleman does not repent of his sins, God will disgrace him in a way that he will not see it coming

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/female-prophet-shares-her-revelation.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_j5cZ2sqGo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by mira4u: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Oh not again.

52 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Jajayi: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by mikky4764(f): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Make una leave Apostle na, abi una wan kill am?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by GloriaNinja(f): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided PROPHETESS OF DOOM.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Stevebamdex(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Who be dis 1 again? Una no get other issues to share with us again except that of oga apostle sule and anty otobo.? I tired for una. sad sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by northvietnam(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Do you want to be rich over night

join....

politics

or

church biz..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by martyns303(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Johnson paid Otobo's friend to give that interview, now a prophetess has come out to lash at him. This guy's case ain't going anywhere soon.

27 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by icemann(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
There are a plethora of idiots in Nigeria.
Madam Prophetess this matter no concern you, face your front abeg.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by AntiWailer: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pure weed

Or

The dream is simply a chronic malaria dream but the problem is that they will think it is spiritual

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by KingsleyCEO: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Oh Jesu what's this.
No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just passing.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by WhistleB(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Marijuana is very bad for women.

11 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by trendyupdates: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
They just want to finish this man of God. Leave him alone and mind your business. D'banj caught with American model Bernice Burgos
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/see-amazing-photos-of-dbanj-and.html
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Poverty has made many Nigerians insane but they do not know. I wish help comes fast as it can

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by texazzpete(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Great!

Where are those of you Pastor worshippers that believe everything any random person says in this saga in support of Mr Suleman?

You must believe this one too, o!

7 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Fuckallmods: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Did she? Space booked anyways
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jajayi:

"Suleman has killed so many people in order to obtain more power and influence in the society."

Let's hope she can defend herself in a competent court.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by oviejnr(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nonsense prophecy from an Igbo smoker. This is what happens when you rely on Cannabis for inspiration, there should be prescription for dope grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by LadyAimy: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Which kind wahala be thisgrin

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just look atew...
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Lilaex: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
wdf

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by TippyTop(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by spartan117(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pile of rubbish cooked up by BMC and el rufai, hatched straight from d pit of hell

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by twosquare(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by kevoh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
hell no, I would rather waste my mb on Emmanuella comedy videos than this crap. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by ionsman: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Old gist....Suleiman is too fake.

8 Likes

Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
forget...... e fit be true say tht man do am. no be human being hin be
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by igho003(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
too much smoking of avi
Re: Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother by Aldebaran(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
grin
Apozu Sule,pls come and defend yasev..
May be she is psychic...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.