Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock (31772 Views)

See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ / 2019 Senate: Tough Battles Ahead For Okorocha, Yari and 8 other 2nd Term Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by onyxo76(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yet we still believe that everything is going on well abi, when oga presido is not even accessible to his own cabinet then who gets to see him then

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by nNEOo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yorubasgreat:

So he can recover and continue to torment you with his absurd style of leadership..
You better be truthful with your wishes..

Make the man go meet his creator, na bad wish be that?

That is the greatest prayer you could pray for anyone...I tap into this prayer. When I die make I go meet my creator in peace
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go to farm Nigerians! Operation Feed The Nation Mode Activated! An idle hand, mouth and mind is the devil's PlayStation 5 and Xbox Two! What every Nigerian home & abroad need right now is to look inward and go back to embrace Agriculture with gratitude and humility or shamefully like a dog licking his wound! In blood & Sweat, in Tears and Toil, A life outside Agric is a life on the edge, a life heading for the cliff, a precipitating thunder storm by the hints and darts of mist and frost!

The reason why Nigeria play partisan and kitchen politics among the electorates, political stake holders and the observers is the reason why the Nigeria educational institution is so dysfunctional and defunct that So far has only managed to produce just only Wole Soyinka as the only Nigerian Nobel laureate, South Africa has 10 Nobel laureates, Egypt has 4, Algeria has 2, Liberia has 2, Kenya has 1 and Ghana has 1.

Lately, with too many premonition, much of our attitude towards Agricultural practices has been an heist wrapped in spared subligarian adrifting a rock bottom, a befuddled dike outburst and an hog washed. In a proliterated troglodyte pillage of epical ascensions, we lampoon the affluence of privilege in a bumfuzzled Whiffler, a cattywampus flummoxed opinion, gobs smacked mugwump, kerfuffle. discombobulated, nonplussed shivoo, and a snollygoster in a diddly doodly squat. All our circumlocution are befuddled much like that of a wascally wabbits and like a Jacklope with a showdown of belligerent pogrom enveloped in an aboriginal days of infamy. Aside gaming words & delusions, lets all go back the humble path ways of agriculture. Even in the next 100 years from now, it will be the trending business for Nigerians. Remember it takes 30years of Consistency in Agriculture to be a Pro like the Dangote, or Obasanjo that you admire in your wishful thinking of wanting to be a billionaire. Therefore, this venture is not for pack of wolves, lazy vultures looking for free feast sites, and free catch for free money or con, ponzi and overnight money. If you have got no bones in your wings, shoulders and guts, then its high time you have backed out. There's dignity in Labour!
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by bulitex(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Akuko uwa
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by positivetaught: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
so ordinary prayer is now so tough that buhari need to take it slowly with too?.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by CioAngels(f): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hipocrates.
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by phkka1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
The only time peace will return back to Aso Rock is only when an Igbo Man is allowed to rule this country for an uninterruptible eight years. Without that, no other tribe can survive in that place.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Adebowale89(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
my prayer is God should enter his mind to relieved this country from the burden of recession he put this country into by resigning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
He who digs a hole for us must fall inside- Nnamdi Kanu etal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Annie939(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
he's resting
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by talk2emma: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Buhari you see your life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by opribo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
How on mother Mary earth did we get here. Jagaban and co clap for yourselves. You guys have indeed tried by taking nation backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Realist2: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
He is deteriorating or how do we know if he still alive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by ademusiwa3r: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
The

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Nigeriadondie: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
So governors know that there is a God to pray to but they dont fear him not to steal or loot public funds.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by kelechi17(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
sergiolefty:
help me beg this man to resign biko..... undecided cos dont want a situation where all my hausa friends go dey pursue me with der knife when he die for aso rock
lol kikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by segunforchrist(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
He need rest for now
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by crackhouse(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
This man should just get well. I am not a fan of Apc or whatever party but I felt he's here to help save this country from decay. I wish him well. Get well baba.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Vkram: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Looking at the President's picture above reveals lots of weight has been lost by a slim man...I wish him well but wonder if he's alive..The so called cabal are really in charge now.God help us

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
Some Aboki speak like Buhari will live forever. News flash.... No body will live for ever

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Yahami(m): 5:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
why is it so hard for this our govs to observe their Jumat in their various state. they will be traveling on the tax payers where as they will tell u no money to pay salary. today is 28th now Ambode has paid salary has those govs pay their workers salary as required?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by ephi123(f): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Yahami:
why is it so hard for this our govs to observe their Jumat in their various state. they will be traveling on the tax payers where as they will tell u no money to pay salary. today is 28th now Ambode has paid salary has those govs pay their workers salary as required?

that's the wickedness of Nigerian politicians for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by gemini35(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Our presido is now a moon,he appear,s once in a while,infact the hausa fulani are holding this country ransome, wallai disintegration is inevitable,just one day,people wll wake up, see say e don happen,
all hail biafra,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Zulu212: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Celcius:
It is finished.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prices of foodstuffs/comodities are getting worse!...
Nig needs a responsive president!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by freethesheeple(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Celcius:
It is finished.

hahahahahahhaa..this is the funniest thing i have read up today:Its is Finished...hahahha..Lamo..cant stop laughing.
Do u think Our Smigul can die for us like Jesus did..No way,Rather they kill 2million Nigerians to keep him alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by freethesheeple(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
if he recovers, Nigerians will celebrate

if he dies, Nigerians will still celebrate

so it's his choice to make...

MODIFIED;

Please how can I exchange all these LIKES & MENTIONS to money? cry

hahahaha..we are celevrating as the same time getting Ready for war!!!..Its war time
Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by Omeokachie: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
But Lai told us he was only working from home for one day only?

The files must be too much to have made him miss jumat prayer.

Eh yah!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock by freethesheeple(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
oruma19:
Buhari is a bastard. What is the cause of this kind of greed? Is he so power drunk that even in his death bed he still wants to be president? Wc kain wahala we don enter so? This man is always associated with killing of innocent people and that's what he desires after he dies. If he resigns today, I think the casualty will be less than when he eventually dies on the throne before his 2nd year in office. I see bloodbath caused bt this blood sucking demon called Buhari. Bola Tinubu na u cause dis nonsense, I suported Buhari to remove Jonathan because Tinubu was involved. I won't forgive Tinubu for deceiving us I to this '"one chance" gvt. My people, u have a vegetable as a President, Nigeria is doomed

Africa is filled with power drunk leaders,who believe that power is their birth right.I don't understand why someone who is not health fit will want to rule by force.
Am sure the citizen didn't appoint a work at home president. Can the Federal government allow a civil servant to work from home?? won't that person be called a ghost worker
i think it is time just like in our Football team that we need to try a Foreign President to rule the country maybe things will change a bit....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) / The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.