Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu (29678 Views)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Kaduna Muslim-Muslim Apc Gubernatorial Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
So what is the big deal about Muslim/Muslim ticket? MKO Abiola was a Muslim as well as his running mate, Baba Gana Kingibe. What matters most is a performing team. Nigerians are just being divided along ethnic/religious line by all these politicians for their selfish gains.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by nuelsam: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
This man sha
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
wetin concern us..we be Muslims?

1 Like

Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by nuelsam: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nurrudeentunji:
Ffk...
wetin do am ?
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Chiedu4Trump: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
angry

Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by vantage001: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
But who in their right mind will vote for a tinubu ticket/? An ultra sophisticated kleptomaniac of unparalleled proportions.
This guy will steal and leave no legal trace. A man who has cornered the juicy parts of lagos into his personal estate.
Some voters can be sick sha.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by princessayesha(f): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
This man is getting broke grin a hungry man is an angry man they say
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by AntiWailer: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
three:
Some still believe BAT nominated PYO

This was to have been BAT's coup de grace! VP to a wilting President. Everything fell into line, GEJ's incompetence & political naivete was legendary, everyone hated him enough to want him out (him ma help dem - 'I don't give a damn/Ministry of Interior desths/Diezani/Oduah).

But Saraki & Co stepped in to truncate that plan! After all the gymnastics at Teslim Balogun and then this same fellow had the temerity to aspire to the very important & strategic no 3 spot!

None of these was to redeem Nigeria from its woes or corruption. All about ambition, all about power and power sharing!

2015 for most politicians was about 2019, Buhari is/was a necessary pathway to 2019.

These guys have been working and are still working to achieve their singular ambitions (while you're reading this post) using me and you as fodder.

When will you take charge of your future? When will YOU take charge of the future of this country
Fact.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Iamwrath: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
TippyTop:
I believe FFK's version.
El Rufai is a known extremist, the idea he opposed
Muslim/Muslim ticket is incorrect.

Muslim/Muslim ticket would work in Afghanistan not Nigeria. Anyone in support of Muslim/Muslim ticket should emigrate to Fuckinstan.

And here i was thinking it would be United Fuccckers Emirate undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by logica(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Silliness. When will it be the turn of Pagan/Atheist ticket?
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by michoim(m): 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
FFK lied again. FFK left because GEJ began to threaten him with EFCC then...
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
This clearly showed, Northern politician are the one whom determines the rulers of this Nation​. Yet someone would say "Your Vote Count" in this zoo of a Nation
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by ephi123(f): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Nigeria is currently divided along North and South, then religion.

Look at the pic below and see how things are lowered for the north and made difficult for the south.
They get more positions, when the north can't compete they south federal character.

NYSC is just a ploy to take graduates to the north for cheap

The sooner we all agree that this marriage is biased the better.

One Nigeria as you see only happens when it favours them.
When they can do without it , its all fulani way

The current situation is a highly unfair one and needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by 0ntruth: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
PDP should just shutup, Nigeria were given to them for longer period without any good results,if they were performing any better I don't think the CHANGE message could've touched and moved people to vote in this current government.

Don't blame anyone for trying a new thing when the old isn't working as wished.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hate him love him he made some point there
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by nnokwa042(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
0ntruth:
PDP should just shutup, Nigeria were given to them for longer period without any good results,if they were performing any better I don't think the CHANGE message could've touched and moved people to vote in this current government.

am sure ur from north or a Yoruba Muslim from kwara state I will say it again Northerner's don't ve any thing to complain about in this Nigeria they ruled Nigeria for 38 years afonjas 11 years Niger delta 6 years Igbo's 6 months so which tribe distroyed nigeria? Lets vote

1 Like

Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by okoliexpress: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
All these just points hands to the level of battle pyo is facing. imagine being the only christian in all this tussle. people wey hate that man go plenty even his own kinsmen may nurture hatred towards him. we should pray more for our VP cos he is the most important piece in all... And God willing he must succeed.....
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Horleey: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
EazyMoh:
FFK wetin concern you? Face your dead party which presently has two Muslim-Muslim chairmen.

True talk
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Horleey: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
obonujoker:
Saraki has p
roved that he his bigger than Tinubu..... grin
Saraki bigger than Tinubu? In what way sir? Pls give some insight and site some examples!!!
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by obonujoker(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Horleey:

Saraki bigger than Tinubu?
In what way sir? Pls give some insight and site some examples!!!

Saraki is the senate President bro.... Tinubu has never gotten up to that level in Nigeria....
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Keegan: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
northvietnam:
FFK

the only westerner that speaks the truth...

says it as it is in black and white...

unfortunately, lying Mumuhamed's lies are Contagious and e Don affect Apc..

Fcu.ker of Bianca ojuiku always speaks the truth.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by ONYII4TRUT: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
gberra:
If the so called BiafranS would behave like humans for once, we could have a Christian-Christian ticket without no qualms.

No Peace for Igbos

Are u ok at all.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by 0ntruth: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
am sure ur from north or a Yoruba Muslim from kwara state I will say it again Northerner's don't ve any thing to complain about in this Nigeria they ruled Nigeria for 38 years afonjas 11 years Niger delta 6 years Igbo's 6 months so which tribe distroyed nigeria? Lets vote
Do you have brain at all? what does Afonja,Igbo,North bla bla bla has to do with PDP and APC? do you go around quoting without comprehending what people wrote? you're a pure tribal bigot that's why you're talking trash here.

MR BLIND MAN READ THE BELOW AGAIN AND SHOW ME WHERE YOU SEE ME BLAME ANYONE OR TALK ABOUT TRIBE

What exactly are you trying to show me in that pic,the cold weather or your new set of cloths?
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by ilohemmy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
What is my business with that
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by EKPETI(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
This is my opinion, if the determined youths can register a political party. I think we can start from there.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Splashme: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
TippyTop:
I believe FFK's version.
El Rufai is a known extremist, the idea he opposed
Muslim/Muslim ticket is incorrect.

Muslim/Muslim ticket would work in Afghanistan not Nigeria. Anyone in support of Muslim/Muslim ticket should emigrate to Fuckinstan.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by EKPETI(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
My opinion is that the determined youths should come together and register a political party. I think we can start from there.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Mccullum: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2017
Stop posting rubbish to suit yourself!
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by bkool7(m): 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
This shameless man should just shut up !
Only Pdp Igbos still suffering from the humiliation of the 2015 election will give you audience.

If not that Nigeria is a nation fill with bigots that have. sacrificed competency for ethnic and religious sentiments,what's wrong with Muslim/Muslim ticket ?
As a Christian , do you think I care about the ethnic or religion of the leader that's able to solve our electricity problem ?
I don't want much and I don't care about the ethnic or religious of who gives it
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by orisa37: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
And God chose Osinbajo.
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by northvietnam(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Keegan:

Fcu.ker of Bianca ojuiku always speaks the truth.

your mo.ther in.clu.sive....
Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by Seunjungle(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Saraki did so behind the scenes. El Rufai did NOT oppose a Muslim Muslim ticket. It is just that he didn't want Tinubu. He wanted Fashola...says by FFK.

This man called FFK don't understand simple illustration.
Tinubu claims was that Hell-Rufai and Sakiru/Saraki didn't want him under the cover of Muslim/Muslim claim.

Was FFK in APC when they form the party? How come you opposed Tinubu while you were still serving Jona?

Looking for cheap popularity, fake FFK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents / NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / God Told Me Not To Join Buhari's Govt Until After 2 Years- Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.