Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nollywood Actresses Who Suck Uche Maduagwu's Nipples Threatened To Be Revealed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Actresses Who Suck Uche Maduagwu's Nipples Threatened To Be Revealed (546 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Who Suck Uche Maduagwu's Nipples Threatened To Be Revealed by esotericjules: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu took to his Page to threaten exposure of Nollywood actresses who he said sucks his nipples while on movie locations in Enugu, without asking for permission.

He wrote;

"Please stop sucking my nipples...I don't know why every time am on a movie location especially in Enugu, popular actresses are fond of sucking my nipples illegally without even taking permission from the owner of the nipples. If this ugly trend continues, i might have to start calling out names of all the popular actresses that have been disturbing my sexy nipples anytime am asleep...Enough is enough."

Source:
Re: Nollywood Actresses Who Suck Uche Maduagwu's Nipples Threatened To Be Revealed by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Must Know Before You Marry An ‘ijesha’ Lady / Ladies Check Yourself: Are You Among These Types Of Ladies Guys Run Away From / Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.